Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please (961 Views)

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by gimbayaro(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2018
I have been single for 4 years now and times without number, alot of girls complain that am not romantic...I don't know what they mean saying am not romantic...please what does it mean to be romantic?

Please help!
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Offpoint: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2018
op I have to be honestly honest with you on what they meant by you not being romantic.
You see you have to understand what this life is all about, you know right from inception of humanity. The journey all started from Jamaica in the late 70s, Moses was to deliver the message to the children of Israel through his brother Aaron. It's 5 days to Christmas and I just washed my clothes this morning, cuz you won't believe when Saraki was staring at Buhari. and I said happy birthday to the guy that her boyfriend brought, that's where all the problems started. Jesus is Lord forever and ever, Atiku campaigns in Yola.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Kingdollar28(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2018
U no dy call am always..

If u call,u no dy pet am ...

U no dy talk sweet words her..

U no dy take out ..show her to your friends..

U no dy notice her mood swing..

U no dy give money ..though she might not ask for it...but indirectly u ought to notice that she needed money to do something...

U no dy read signals...she fit reason u with signal say she needs nyashing ...u go dy misbehave� grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Jayslicky: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Drink alcohol it helps shy people.
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by samysmoothfresh: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi would say being romantic means giving your bae any amount of cash/money, anytime, anyday and without reason.
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Kidaholic(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Offpoint:
op I have to be honestly honest with you on what they meant by you not being romantic.
You see you have to understand what this life is all about, you know right from inception of humanity. The journey all started from Jamaica in the late 70s, Moses was to deliver the message to the children of Israel through his brother Aaron. It's 5 days to Christmas and I just washed my clothes this morning, cuz you won't believe when Saraki was staring at Buhari. and I said happy birthday to the guy that her boyfriend brought, that's where all the problems started. Jesus is Lord forever and ever, Atiku campaigns in Yola.

Say no to weed!!

Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2018
In Nigeria, Mr romantic = father Christmas.
To simply put it, you are a very stingy guy to them ladies.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Offpoint:
lol. I like this guy
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Bunmi76: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Are you experiencing premature ejaculation? are you always dry in your vj no matter how long you were fondled? Do you have low libido? Do you want to tighten your vj so you can enjoy more sweet sex? Do you want to reach the climax during sex? Look no further cos our sex sweeteners can give you all these and many more...
WhatsApp 08114896733 for more info
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Offpoint post=74015570]op I have to be honestly honest with you on what they meant by you not being romantic.

pls i dont av money for panadol..no let headache catch me abeg
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by drmikeadams(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Offpoint:
grin grin true true..u be off point
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
gimbayaro:
I have been single for 4 years now and times without number, alot of girls complain that am not romantic...I don't know what they mean saying am not romantic...please what does it mean to be romantic?

Please help!
I can't seem to find the relationship problem. How can someone tell you that you are not romantic when you are not in a relationship with them?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by gimbayaro(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Valerie47:
I can't seem to find the relationship problem. How can someone tell you that you are not romantic when you are not in a relationship with them?
These are girls who are so close to me...the figured it out and told me, but what does it mean to be romantic?
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by gimbayaro(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kingdollar28:
U no dy call am always..

If u call,u no dy pet am ...

U no dy talk sweet words her..

U no dy take out ..show her to your friends..

U no dy notice her mood swing..

U no dy give money ..though she might not ask for it...but indirectly u ought to notice that she needed money to do something...

U no dy read signals...she fit reason u with signal say she needs nyashing ...u go dy misbehave� grin angry angry
You made my day sincerely...but on money matter, am father christmas...I give without control, just that am rude and any other thing you mention above is true...I will adjust...thanks fam
Re: Help Me Solve My Relationship Problem Please by gimbayaro(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Xaos:
In Nigeria, Mr romantic = father Christmas.
To simply put it, you are a very stingy guy to them ladies.
Man I spend like Emoney on my women...am just rude mostimes...

(1) (Reply)

Girl Allegedly Charmed By ‘yahoo Boy’ Vomits Money In Delta State (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Big Backside. It Will Make Your Head Turn (check It Out) / Why Love Is Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.