Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (62229 Views)

Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
honestly fa. as usual like a typical Nigerian movie the story don't add-up grin grin grin grin

correctguy101:

The way repetitions were made in the story is so marvelous. Even stressing that one "Idris Musa" was speaking Hausa and even told them that He was stopped by his colleagues and this same said man saw the Tundra run into " armed robbers"

Abeg, did he and his "colleagues " park near/close to the robbers? For him to say he saw the vehicle run into the said robbers? I have been on the road many times when robbers operate and no one parks near them except you run into them and that one na immediate discharge (you run for your life.

Badeh's cohorts already mentioned he's in possession of a threatening video to some "Abraham Nnanas" and was threatening to release it aka blackmail.

So where is this "political telemundi coming from? undecided
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
am not not in any position to do that but as sound as my mind is i can tell when a story is cooked by Nollywood and when its cooked by Hollywood grin grin grin grin grin
And if you can't its not my business ko? you have the right to believe what you want

bkool7:

Why don't you give us your own detail, Haba
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by mancanoe: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
I know this Area very well as a regular traveler from Keffi to jos or Kaduna... If you escape accident as a result of the bad road and excessive speed of those drugged drivers trying to make 5 trips from Abuja to jos in a day, you may not escape men of the underworld... In this case I believe the military guys (bad eggs) knows about it,.. They may be the ones doing this robbery when they are off duty....
This place and it's surrounding communities is a barrack community where soldiers both serving and retired have fully settled in with their personal building and private business.... Making it look like the soldiers outside the barracks (177 guards battalion) is greater than those inside the barracks.... And you know what it entails.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by ippis: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ojiofor:
Cooked up story to cover up an obvious case of assassination as a mere arm robbery case.
n
I did not know an arm robbery case is mere....�
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by namio10: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
PizzleGold:

http://starnation.com.ng/how-badeh-was-killed-residents-open-up-decry-terrible-security-situation/

Tufiakwa.
Total decoy, deceptive story planted to hide the truth about this murder.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Positiveminds(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Cheap storyline!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Osanoghodua1: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
I don't totally believe this story, I wonder why Musa will wait for robbers to come to attack him where he was hiding and his vehicle parked, he ought to have reversed and gone far away, why did he not contact the police about the robbery? Besides, 6:45Pm was getting dark already to have taken such clear pics. Well, anything is possible. We will hear from the kidnapped person.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
able20:

Cool down! The story posted above has not been verified by any authentic agency, so stop the blame game.
which authentic agency? Are you daft? What could be more authentic than narrations from people have experienced the situation firsthand? Shyt has been going for a long time with no one paying attention until a prominent person was killed. angry

All these numbskulls self... Mtcheeew!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by ogbologbo1000(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Story for the dead Dauraan.
Do robbers just go out to kill or they go out to steal?
When he flashed his head light they started shooting at his car
see story
The man was assassinated simple
No fabricated eye witness story will change that fact
Musa went and hid in the bushes just to be an eye witness
He had a car but not a phone to call the police or army since the town was between two army barracks
Chairs!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Righteousness89(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
3kay945:

Your no 2 undecided
How

Most of these evils people that kill people! How do u think the person killed appears to the killer especially when he/she was Wasted anyhow!

Once a person dies, the person knows who killed he or her! That's why some people put knifes in the grave of their loved ones when they Suspect someone killed them!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Righteousness89(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Neddyogu post=74024074][/quote]oga English I don't blame you, I blame our Educational system

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by mrobifred: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Congrats to all my subscriber this week , we keep winning , DM to be part of the winnings, Xmas Grove so such .

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Organs(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
lakeside23:
was expecting a cheap cook-up cover story as such. nonsense people. same with Alkali. sad enough some criminals will be implicated to play parts in their nollywood

Everything is conspiracy theory. How do you know your own version is correct? because you want to believe what you want to believe or your tithe collecting pastor preached it. Armed robbers kill innocent people everyday, when it's a big well known individual you begin to hear nonsense and ingredients.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by AZeD1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
correctguy101:

@ the bolded... Sorry, I'm self taught..

I wasn't trying to take sides, no. I I don't even believe FFK for I know him as a selfish bastard. My point is the story here didn't add up.

[b]Ever experienced highway robbery? [/b]I have many times both in Lagos and on my way to PH sometimes. It does not make any sense to admit you parked and robbers were within your line of sight (i.e you were within their line of sight too) but you and other potential victims were left alone and the robbers decided to wait for any "daring" commuter undecided Even if the thieves mounted a road block, they'd spread far and no one in their line of sight is safe.

Brother if you see BS story, you suppose know na...

Mind you, if you want my primary six school fees, I can send it over. Paid #400 back then grin

I have experienced highway robberies before and there are three classes of people when that happen,
The first turn back instantly.
The second wait it out a few kilometres from where its happening.
Then there's the third class of people who keep on moving hoping to "rough it out".

As a former military man, Badeh is likely to be in the third group. Also, why would the government want him dead? They have seized some of his possessions, getting an injunction to search all his properties including phone would not be had to get.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Bennycollins: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
If it is robbery, why kill him instead of snatching even his vehicle if he gat no other valuables with him? This is not adding up.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by correctguy101(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
which authentic agency? Are you daft? What could be more authentic than narrations from people have experienced the situation firsthand? Shyt has been going for a long time with no one paying attention until a prominent person was killed. angry

All these numbskulls self... Mtcheeew!

Your blood too hot. Calm down biko.

There's a saying... " Common sense is a burden,. You got to deal with those who lack it". The magic is, those who lack common sense will always see you as lacking common sense. Shocked? Guess not. Lols

Albert Einstein said something almost similar when he called "everybody a genius"
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by stineb1: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
ashacot:
USELESS FFK AND RENO WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BEFORE THEY SPILL RUBBISH FROM THEIR MOUTH.
This story was concucted to decieve gullible people like you.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Halo22: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wait oooo.....Does it mean most of these top men don't have native insurance? How can an immediate past chief of defense staff be shot dead just like that? It is unbelievable cos even Street boys these days dey gadge up traditionally. However, RIP to the dead.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
Lets take a close look from the OP:

Quiet a bright time at least to see the target

Whom we later learnt died, when and who pronounced him dead? He was injured on the arm Was there any assignment not yet completed?

Again we later learnt he died. When and who pronounced him dead?

The perimeter is "soldierful" check points and a barrack

Did he say usually dressed in military uniform?

Why hasnt the check point shift to that spot as it is venue for recurring armed robbery incident

Who gives them the information? You dont give what you dont have

You're trying to investigate a murder through a newspaper article? Let me guess, your IQ is 6 or 7
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by correctguy101(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
AZeD1:

I have experienced highway robberies before and there are three classes of people when that happen,
The first turn back instantly.
The second wait it out a few kilometres from where its happening.
Then there's the third class of people who keep on moving hoping to "rough it out".

As a former military man, Badeh is likely to be in the third group. Also, why would the government want him dead? They have seized some of his possessions, getting an injunction to search all his properties including phone would not be had to get .

Alright, indulge me please...

Why the search on his property, even "his phone"? You're giving credence to that madman, FFK's claim that Mr. Badeh was in possession of some "incriminating " files, one that could be stored in even a phone

That was a rough speculation on my part, but please tell me why him out of all others (to be subjected to such a detailed search?

And who would even grant such an "injunction 'and on what grounds?
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by FBIL: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Athena4:
So it is possible that this was NOT an assassination but a random act of crime? Talk about karma. Ordinary people can not suffer alone. Let these big fish feel it too.
So you believe this story where somebody was claiming his colleagues informed of armed robbers presence on the road, and that the same colleagues informed him to come out that the robbery was over. Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by babzo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
lakeside23:
was expecting a cheap cook-up cover story as such. nonsense people. same with Alkali. sad enough some criminals will be implicated to play parts in their nollywood

If you have the real info why not tell us...Inspector Lakeside...armchair experts....nonsense!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
PizzleGold:

http://starnation.com.ng/how-badeh-was-killed-residents-open-up-decry-terrible-security-situation/

whoever sponsored this story has a hand in the assassination of this gentleman.

The first witness said he got info about the robbery going and parked before Bade's tundra passed him. How many people attested that they were robbed that evening according to the information this witness had? Go to any robbery scene, you must get info how people were robbed.

since when do people agree to be witnesses in a crime scene where victims were killed? they didn't fear arrest & implications , they just show up as eye witnesses for Nigeria.
Odi egwu, ...Nigeriad is a failed state.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
FBIL:

So you believe this story where somebody was claiming his colleagues informed of armed robbers presence on the road, and that the same colleagues informed him to come out that the robbery was over. Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get.

My brother, these are the kind of people you quote? when people see another man's corpes it seems as if it's a log of wood.
If Nigeria is still a country, will that man that got that information from his colleague be at large from police or military custody?
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by AZeD1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
correctguy101:

Alright, indulge me please...

Why the search on his property, even "his phone"? You're giving credence to that madman, FFK's claim that Mr. Badeh was in possession of some "incriminating " files, one that could be stored in even a phone

That was a rough speculation on my part, but please tell me why him out of all others (to be subjected to such a detailed search?

And who would even grant such an "injunction 'and on what grounds?
FFK claim is stupid but my point was to assume that even if FFK was right, why would the government want to kill him when they can get the pictures from him?

He's under investigation for corruption, a simple search warrant to find details of the transaction would be gotten in 20 mins.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by millionboi2: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oblang:

I tire o. Anything different from that can never make sense to Igbos. Mumu ppl...
killers datz wat u and ur paymaster is.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by BabaAduras: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
lakeside23:

It is a shame that people see government plots in things that happen everywhere. They do so to score cheap political points that any right thinking person will not attempt.

Reading the story above clearly points to the fact that this a recurring event. Many ordinary citizens have died in a similar manner. In their case there was no government plot. Now that people that created the joblessness and the attending insecurity by stealing our commonwealth blind are suffering the consequences of the insecurity, all you see is government plot.

You need to have your head examined. Brainless fellow.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by tesppidd: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
One of the problems of Nigerians is a lot of dumb people trying to prove how "intelligent" they are.

See how they are analyzing nonsense.

Their minds have been biased like a transistor and the only truth they want to hear is that Buhari and the APC assassinated Badeh.

Everything other than that brings out the detective skills in them.

Dumbos.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Mkpumesv: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice try but the story doesn't add up. Except where it was mentioned the soldiers bandaged one of the victims. May it was a slip but a costly one
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Mannie92(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
From what these people said, it's possible even they (the robbers) didn't know it was Badeh. Am sure they'd prefer having him alive so dem go fit collect ransom.

Are they the robbers The way we jump into conclusions in this country ehn... Soon all of us go break leg.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by correctguy101(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
AZeD1:

FFK claim is stupid but my point was to assume that even if FFK was right, why would the government want to kill him when they can get the pictures from him?

He's under investigation for corruption, a simple search warrant to find details of the transaction would be gotten in 20 mins.

Brother, I understand you believe me.

I also want you to always remember this.... This is Nigeria. That could happen in a saner environment.

And who's to say any "incriminating " asset would be kept amongst his known properties?

Like I said earlier, it's all "political telemundi"....

I see you...

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by ImperialYoruba: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
They need to snatch up that narrator/witness ASAP!

I parked my car, saw the Tundra had its full lights on so I ran into the bush and saw the decesaed ran into the armed robber.

I heard about 10bullets.

How far away from the armed robber was he to see their position and be able to count bullets?

The shot him in stomach, driver had bullet injury arm.

Army put bandage on driver arm.

We have seen the corpse of the driver. Did he have bandage on arm? If Army got there and he was still alive and received bandage when did he die?

Why didnt Army secure the location knowing that this was a colleague?

Something is not adding up. This witness should be snatched up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.