Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) (2583 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / What Is Your Best Advice For A First Time Mum? / Is Womanizing Hereditary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by FADEYIOLORO: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello nairalander, I seriously need your advice, though I didn't seek for your advice when I started, but accept me now because I really need the advice.

Am married to a beautiful wife and blessed with two beautiful kids, marriage is peaceful and family is fine. Am a womanizer in the past but I stop not until recently that one of my ex came back, she's my first love and we had nothing together then just kiss and little roman, so it has been on my mind that anytime any day by God's grace I go still shag her even if she marry, after I got married have tried to get back to her, but it's not working, fast forward d story, we got back together and the love grew back, less I forget, she's also married and has a baby, but she ain't enjoying the marriage, she need someone to console her, and she found me.

I know am stupid so don't abuse me for dating a married woman, after we got together, we've had several sex in different location 98% raw which I cum inside her, though she hasn't tell me she's preg, but most of her words, I guess I should be expecting a second wife, but note she's not ready to jeopardize her marriage likewise she's considering what her family will say, but if her hubby misbehaving can walk away now, then I don marry second wife be Dat, let me remind u she uses condom with her man... Don't abuse her am also her first love and first date 13 years ago.

My main concern now is this, I hate been cheated on and I hate to cheat people, women believe once a guy lay with them and they couldn't proceed with there affairs, that means he cheated them, when we got back I was firstly in lust with her because i had it in mind to shag and leave her, but I later fell in love but now am having a rethink, have tried to raise issue of letting us part, but she won't listen, she doesn't want.... Now the husband is behaving well small small, and yet she doesn't want us to part and just be frds without anthing involve.
Let me burst your bubble guys, this girl sabi play die, I won't lie I enjoy every moment shared with her, I once went six round with her that my legs where shaking and her V where hot according to her, we've also had good sex that we don't enjoy at our respective homes.

This new year 2019, have decided I don't want to womanize again, just me and my family, how do I let her know we should stop, and make thunderbolt no go catch me oooo, am just a little boy in my early 30s please how do I tell her we should stop, though have talk to her about making her marriage works, but I know she's really in love with me, it's not as if am giving her money, but just been there for her alone as win her heart. I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE.

And also I will advice men that always says my wife can't cheat on me, the moment u stop caring for her there are over 100 men outside that will pick her up and console her, and believe me the style u can't request from her she will be the one to offer it to the man outside.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by jessedaflow: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
If ure nt ready 4 marriage why jump into one..u might think dat ure ready by age but with ur words ure nt ready mentaly..mtchw

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by pyyxxaro: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Just donate your testes or blokos to yahooo boys sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Florblu(f): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Stop all communication with her.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by FADEYIOLORO: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
I don't want 4 years old kids on my thread, the first two commenter should visit the kids playground

Note this thread is for adult, kids should vacate please.... Mature minds needed.
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by FADEYIOLORO: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Florblu:
Stop all communication with her.

I tried to, she will just keep sending message via all avenue
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by greatnaija01: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
close your facebook, twitter, instagram and any other social media platform

then CHANGE YOUR PHONE NUMBERSSSS

If you are financially blessed, kindly relocate.

THEN SIT YOUR WIFE DOWN and tell your wife everything.... LEAVE OUT THE HEATED DETAILS O...

This is the only way it can work else you will screw many more ladies till u are old

FADEYIOLORO:

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Florblu(f): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
FADEYIOLORO:

Ignore the messages.
I'm a lady,nothing infuriates us more than neglection. Neglect her and watch her hate you
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by solz23(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
So I laughed when I got to "am just a little boy in my early 30s" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
FADEYIOLORO:
I don't want 4 years old kids on my thread, the first two commenter should visit the kids playground

Note this thread is for adult, kids should vacate please.... Mature minds needed.
I think you are the kid here

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Why not just tell your wife to spice up her sex style? Cuz with all u said nah the s3x style from that married woman dey totori your head not that u are in Love with her.

See Yam and pounded yam nah almost the same thing but the “Stew” wey u take chop am dey make difference (if u know u know) grin

You’re in your 30s and you saying you don’t know how to block that married woman from making contact abi?

You don chop wetin you already want chop!! cool

There’s no perfection in eating FISH PEPPER SOUP wink Cuz bone fit hang u for throat at anytime grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Hardrive(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
I won't lie to you, this is very difficult to answer. I would say, since you like your ex this much, why didn't you make it work. This is one of the many intricacies of life especially as it relates to love, marriage and overall happiness.
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by FADEYIOLORO: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
I don Dey learn

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by thorpido(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
You want to stop and that is a step in the right direction.
You REALLY can stop communicating with her if you want to.Block her on social media and ignore her text messages or calls.If you do it consistently,she will get weary.
Most importantly, romance your wife and stir up the flame between you both.This coming holidays,take her out,buy gifts for her.You're drifting from your wife and that is giving you room for the affair.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by PurestBoy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Adultery is already ingrained in you, you can't stop easily except you start spending more time with your wife

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by FADEYIOLORO: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
thorpido:
You want to stop and that is a step in the right direction.
You REALLY can stop communicating with her if you want to.Block her on social media and ignore her text messages or calls.If you do it consistently,she will get weary.
Most importantly, romance your wife and stir up the flame between you both.This coming holidays,take her out,buy gifts for her.You're drifting from your wife and that is giving you room for the affair.

Thanks bro, you really nail it.
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by GLYMAN: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
It is a personal decision, Sir...

You can seriously and decisively make a vow between yourself and your maker...

Somebody I know womanized with assorted women, including the ex, and smoked for over 35 years until he made this dreadful vow, 'O God, the day I commit fornication or adultery, let me contract HIV AIDS and the day I smoke, let me contract CANCER'...

From that day, the urge, passion, desire, craving, yearning, longing, habit, name them, died in the man...he is free forever today and recommends this method for serious-minded folks that want to quit...

You may as well try this method!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Acidosis(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sharing this with Nairalanders won't make you stop.

To stop, start by telling your wife but ensure you don't go into all the senseless details.
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Abcruz(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2018
FADEYIOLORO:
Hello nairalander, I seriously need your advice, though I didn't seek for your advice when I started, but accept me now because I really need the advice.

Am married to a beautiful wife and blessed with two beautiful kids, marriage is peaceful and family is fine. Am a womanizer in the past but I stop not until recently that one of my ex came back, she's my first love and we had nothing together then just kiss and little roman, so it has been on my mind that anytime any day by God's grace I go still shag her even if she marry, after I got married have tried to get back to her, but it's not working, fast forward d story, we got back together and the love grew back, less I forget, she's also married and has a baby, but she ain't enjoying the marriage, she need someone to console her, and she found me.

I know am stupid so don't abuse me for dating a married woman, after we got together, we've had several sex in different location 98% raw which I cum inside her, though she hasn't tell me she's preg, but most of her words, I guess I should be expecting a second wife, but note she's not ready to jeopardize her marriage likewise she's considering what her family will say, but if her hubby misbehaving can walk away now, then I don marry second wife be Dat, let me remind u she uses condom with her man... Don't abuse her am also her first love and first date 13 years ago.

My main concern now is this, I hate been cheated on and I hate to cheat people, women believe once a guy lay with them and they couldn't proceed with there affairs, that means he cheated them, when we got back I was firstly in lust with her because i had it in mind to shag and leave her, but I later fell in love but now am having a rethink, have tried to raise issue of letting us part, but she won't listen, she doesn't want.... Now the husband is behaving well small small, and yet she doesn't want us to part and just be frds without anthing involve.
Let me burst your bubble guys, this girl sabi play die, I won't lie I enjoy every moment shared with her, I once went six round with her that my legs where shaking and her V where hot according to her, we've also had good sex that we don't enjoy at our respective homes.

This new year 2019, have decided I don't want to womanize again, just me and my family, how do I let her know we should stop, and make thunderbolt no go catch me oooo, am just a little boy in my early 30s please how do I tell her we should stop, though have talk to her about making her marriage works, but I know she's really in love with me, it's not as if am giving her money, but just been there for her alone as win her heart. I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE.

And also I will advice men that always says my wife can't cheat on me, the moment u stop caring for her there are over 100 men outside that will pick her up and console her, and believe me the style u can't request from her she will be the one to offer it to the man outside.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Beware of the " daughters of darkness " who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation and psychological blackmail from your eyes. flee from the hunter's captivity, retrace your steps and return to JESUS.

"each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.--James 1:14-15

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Rosarie(f): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Firstly DO NOT TELL UR WIFE EXCEPT BLACK MAIL.WOMEN DONT FORGET
For the stopping start ignoring her.dont read her text.
Block her from all platform
Discipline ur mind
Find Bible verse online one adultery ND hwbto stop
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2018
I hope you know you're depriving your wife of attention, care and good sex and another man is helping whilst you're away. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by sisisioge: 4:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmmm...the evil men do....

Well, if you really want to break up with her all you need to do is to emulate her husband's behaviour. Don't break up with her, just start being as nasty,distance, unloving, dispassionate as her husband has been to her. She would leave you before you of her own accord.

By the way, you aren't in love with her. Good sex has a way of leaving the heart confused like that. Get your groove back at home before your raw sexc outside becomes unfortunate! It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Give your life to Christ, He will help you get over that spirit of adultery.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Richy4(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
I can't judge u man... but I will hate you if u infect that wife of yours expecially if she is innocent and faithful...

Recklessness is no longer 'invogue'..get yourself tested pls...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by sacx: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
She's like a bad habit you are addicted to. One way to end an habit is to pick up another habit. Channel all the care and attention you are giving to that woman to your wife. If she's a novice in bed, teach her new styles in patience. And as others suggested, make sure you confess to your wife about that extramarital affair to avoid blackmail in the future.

Now don't wait till 2019 before cutting off communications with your ex. Invite her to a public place and make plain your decision to cut pff all connections. Whether or not she agrees to it, you have made your decision. Go ahead and plug all loopholes that could grant her further access to you.

Believe me, along the line you may still find yourself longing to go back to her, but be firm. Never return to your vomit. Start now!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by jesmond3945: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
My brother i would tell you the truth I see your marriage breaking.
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by UjuJoan2: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by armyofone(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Op, such blatant disrespect to your wife and children!
So you shag sotey your leg became jelly and now you want stop? Why not wait let magun your African magic catch you ?
Please continue the sweet play and make you hope your wifey is getting her own watered on the side too.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Eberechi24(f): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
God, I don't want to meet a man that has no respect for me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2018
On the day of your wedding you stood before God to make a vow of faithfulness to your partner, now that you've broken it, go to Him for forgiveness, go to your wife for forgiveness, tell the adulteress to return to her marriage, make another convenant with God never to be unfaithful again and He will help you.
Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
This thing called love can be very naughty

Well from the look of things you both love yourself though you are married

The main problem here is that she is not enjoying her marriage that's why she is looking for a man to make her feel like a woman

You on your own side, you are following her out of pity because she is not getting the love she supposed to in her marriage

If you really mean to stop sleeping with her, relocate from where she is and go to a place she can't locate you

Stop seeing her but you can still communicate on phone but that communication must be avoided with love matters and communicate less

With time if she doesn't see you as she does, she will learn to withdraw too

Don't tell her to her face that you don't want the relationship to exist again, she might go extreme

Take stye and withdraw gradually, in that case you are the one to save your self

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Normal level
Just make the right decision and know whatever RU choose would affect a lot of people around U

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship / How Do I Cope With Anxiety / White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.