Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital (42284 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Asquare84(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
darfay:
T

This late China okadigbo house in AYA roundabouts

The second pix is AA oil house in Maitama the former Allied of deziani maduke who is a fugitive
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ne×t Leel abeg

SAI BUHARIIIII
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Savagedguy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
team gidi. ilu ogbon (land of scope)
only thinkers are allowed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74025530:
AMEN friend. Keep being blessed bro.
Thanks sister, wish you same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74025530:

1 Like

post=74025530:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by mercyville: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
narrowpathy:

They will want to come and be disturbing us on why lagos is better

lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by EnkayDezign: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jonathan:
Like for Abuja share for lagos.

These Efcc people can paint any house . Chai

Zoom in and see
Lmao

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8355569_instimage172_jpeg3f4ebbfc4913c15b8bc5fe0d07bd41ca

This is one of Alex Badeh’s seized properties
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Jonadull: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
EnkayDezign:

This is one of Alex Badeh’s seized properties
Prove it
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Neldrizzy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Athena4:
My Bros and sisters outside Abuja. All this pics are for show oooooo. Na express road and fine buildings in the heart of the city wey make sense. Every other thing jus dey there . If you truly want to enjoy all these things in the pics NA MONEY O! The satellite towns are not nice at all,also plenty poor people dey here.Dont enter ABJ without MONEY O. Also 50percent of those people that will not let u hear word that they live in ABJ mostly crawl out from places like Nyanya,maraba,and all the wack dense places. Just saying.No let all this things deceive y'all.
you stupid die.... na poverty dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by EnkayDezign: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jonathan:

Prove it

This was something very easy to do with google. See as you make me do unnecessary work this afternoon. Mstchew! Check link below

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/15/another-property-of-ex-defence-chief-alex-badeh-allegedly-sealed-by-efcc-photo/
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Jonadull: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
EnkayDezign:

This was something very easy to do with google. See as you make me do unnecessary work this afternoon. Mstchew! Check link below

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/15/another-property-of-ex-defence-chief-alex-badeh-allegedly-sealed-by-efcc-photo/
Why do you sound like you’re upset? undecided
I offend you before?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by EnkayDezign: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jonathan:

Why do you sound like you’re upset? undecided
I offend you before?

Your comment saying I should “prove it” sounded like you thought I was lying. So I had to begrudgingly prove myself right.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Jonadull: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
EnkayDezign:

Your comment saying I should “prove it” sounded like you thought I was lying. So I had to begrudgingly prove myself right.
Lol
Ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Athena4: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Neldrizzy:
you stupid die.... na poverty dey worry you
Na your entire family and generation both born and unborn stupid die. Na you and yours poverty go use do rag. Why so angry?Why the thing wey I talk pain you this way? Your mama name you Abuja? Or is it because I mentioned your hood: maraba/Nyanya? Are most of you there not poor and struggling? Bro pls park one side o.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Athena4:
My Bros and sisters outside Abuja. All this pics are for show oooooo. Na express road and fine buildings in the heart of the city wey make sense. Every other thing jus dey there . If you truly want to enjoy all these things in the pics NA MONEY O! The satellite towns are not nice at all,also plenty poor people dey here.Dont enter ABJ without MONEY O. Also 50percent of those people that will not let u hear word that they live in ABJ mostly crawl out from places like Nyanya,maraba,and all the wack dense places. Just saying.No let all this things deceive y'all.

You are right.

They never believe till they see things for themselves.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by FemiMaduka(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahahaha.. The same hausas made u people hate igbos with passion. Like I always tell those who care to listen, Hausas have Abuja, yorubas have Lagos. If the country breakup, they have cities to fall back to. But south south and east are the biggest losers..

And it makes me laugh when I see south south mock igbos. Who una won please? Hausa man? Them no send una o. When oil dry finish, south south eyes go clear. I married from south south, delta precisely, I know what I'm saying. Any ways, I wish una the best.. To everyone in the south, igbos are their main problem. U people fail to understand that the only language northern elites and black elites understand is aggression.

The Hausas have Kano and half of Kaduna -- not Abuja. Abuja belongs to the Gbagyis (Gwari) -- at least in that context.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Dedetwo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Edodefender:
Niger delta oil at work

See the region were 99% of Nigeria money is gotten from..

All brothers from the south let's know who our enemies are.

The Hausas control 80% of oil wells and we are busy fighting our self over peanuts.

They have been told by their forbearers that Igbo people are the enemies.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Princedapace(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
FemiMaduka:

The Hausas have Kano and half of Kaduna -- not Abuja. Abuja belongs to the Gbagyis (Gwari) -- at least in that context.

Northerners no dey hear this one wey u talk o
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Dedetwo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahahaha.. The same hausas made u people hate igbos with passion. Like I always tell those who care to listen, Hausas have Abuja, yorubas have Lagos. If the country breakup, they have cities to fall back to. But south south and east are the biggest losers..

And it makes me laugh when I see south south mock igbos. Who una won please? Hausa man? Them no send una o. When oil dry finish, south south eyes go clear. I married from south south, delta precisely, I know what I'm saying. Any ways, I wish una the best.. To everyone in the south, igbos are their main problem. U people fail to understand that the only language northern elites and black elites understand is aggression.

Bros you could not be more correct.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Neldrizzy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Athena4:
Na your entire family and generation both born and unborn stupid die. Na you and yours poverty go use do rag. Why so angry?Why the thing wey I talk pain you this way? Your mama name you Abuja? Or is it because I mentioned your hood: maraba/Nyanya? Are most of you there not poor and struggling? Bro pls park one side o.
poverty don hook this one life.. na sufferness dey make people talk like this

Abeg drop your account details make I bless you for Christmas.. ( if you do, I promise to upload screenshot of transfer I would send to you)

Then you can still drop your address so I can include you among the less privilege I will dashing out stuffs to on Saturday!!

Amigos

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Juchii(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Neldrizzy:

Abeg drop your account details make I bless you for Christmas.. ( if you do, I promise to upload screenshot of transfer I would send to you)

Then you can still drop your address so I can include you among the less privilege I will dashing out stuffs to on Saturday!!

Amigos

If he can't do it Pls bless me here I beg
Account name :odo Jude chinwendu
Account no :0068455913
Bank: diamond bank
God bless
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Jonadull: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

I wont be surprised if some air-heads lists these as buhari's achievements..

Reporting life from Aminu Kanu Crescent ,Wuse 11,Abuja cool
Did the python send you away from your home?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Sparkle777(f): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
DrayZee:

BH operated in Abuja?
Kinda, though not as much. Ever heard of the Force Hqts bombing? Most roads housing military offices are barricaded.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Athena4: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Neldrizzy:

Amigos
Nwa bros ,I know I hurt you by downgrading your area. But it is what it is. Deal with it. Who ask you wetin you dey do this weekend? Why must you announce what you want to do?U for announce how many times you've gone broke this week alone. Na your type dey use "I'm based in Abuja" dey form.
P.S: "Amigos" means "friends" not "goodbye". Stop forming abeg.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by xcelentattitude(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
This are the kind of pictures that makes village people to be looking for some folks grin. See as dem just color the picture with water color. I just dey fear all these 21st century photographers, in those days when you want to snap picture after giving white powder or white chalk to rub, they will snap the picture whether he fine or he no fine, dem go leave everything for God, sotey some pictures sef you go see chicken(okuko) for tge background but this new generation photographers dem.... Hmm.
Abi No be the Abuja wen I dey shocked

Na real wa o grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by olazy6(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dunamis dome. It did not make ur list
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Emmaonowu1: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
lie lie people, why de no show us places like , zuba, jikwoyi phase 1__4 , iyanya, karu etc , Abuja is not as fine as that oooooo , currently in Abuja , see even national mosque and ecumenical center looking like London "SCAM" graphics finish work there

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by neyur: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:
My town!
congratulation
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by omoelerin1: 2:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Princedapace:

If not that south south and easterners are extremely hard working, my brother, the people from that two regions would have become the poorest set of people on earth. My happiness is that we are not mentally lazy. At least the region does not have the poorest set of Nigerians compared to the north.

As for treating her well, I do. U see, I av always seen south south as my brothers and sisters. I feel at home when I go there.
It is a shame the people from the two regions and southern Nigeria generally are so blinded by mumu ism to see that if they can be united, they can take back the political fortune of these regions. Sadly, north and west have been ruling this country with nothing to show for it. The country is still miles backward.

If they start igbo bashing now, na people from south south and west go bash igbos pass. The igbos saw what we are seeing now decades back. The igbos then saw this. The igbos were never and are never perfect just like any other humans but they knew the northern quest for power. They wanted to control it back then, unfortunately, the igbos were hammered by their own southern brothers. Lol, na all of us dey suffer am now na. Seriously, if Nigeria had divided since 1967, the country would av been better by now. As for the future, no hope, soon the south south and easterners regions may become shallow regions. Though the humans there maybe rich due to their extreme hardwork.

When u look at startups and private businesses in Nigeria, u will always see names of southern Nigeria (I mean, east south south and west) and mostly Christians.. Outside the country too, these three regions keep winning, but once u come to federal govt owned agencies, u will begin to hear Mohhamed, Ahmed, Taofik, Hassan, etc. That shows u one thing, take away the Nigeria oil, that region called north will collapse. The igbos survived a bloodly civil war that took away almost everything they had, the federal govt offered lithe help to the region, but today, the people from that region are among the richest in Africa. Do u know why? Human resources is the key. Human resources is more important than natural resources. The northerns don't have human resources. They weren't created to have such zeal and mentality.
The southern Nigeria including west and south south has great human resources.. Look at the music industry, look at comedy industry, look at nollywood, look at the commerce industry etc easterners, westerners and south south people control these sectors that are privately driven becus we have the human resources. What this means is that southern Nigeria work for northern Nigerian elites to eat..

I hope one day, our eyes go clear.
Delusional

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by omoelerin1: 2:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Edodefender:
Niger delta oil at work

See the region were 99% of Nigeria money is gotten from..

All brothers from the south let's know who our enemies are.

The Hausas control 80% of oil wells and we are busy fighting our self over peanuts.

Sit down there dey yawn rubbish. All your leaders from South have more than one properties there.
Guess where the 3 children of former Abia gov, Theodore Orji, were arrested some weeks ago, inside their mansion in Abuja. These lots will never follow you shout 'our Niger delta oyel money', they will never wish Nigeria to break up.

Even the Otuoke man doesn't live in otuoke. He resides in his mansion in Abuja. Oshiomole is currently enjoying his life in abuja. When wike, and okoracha complete their tenure, they will relocate straight to Abuja.

yeye.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital by Dedetwo(m): 3:16am On Dec 21, 2018
autonomous22:
NigerDelta money.... our Oyel money

What are you smoking? Which Niger Delta money or our oyel money? If it is Niger Delta money, why such town or towns not found in the so-called Niger Delta? It is northern region's money from its share of the so-called national cake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. / Dispatch Rider Killed By BRT Bus In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.