Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (44576 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by correctguy101(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
dingbang:
Lmao..wetin go Carry me go watch celebrity show bikonu. That day I made sure I was in my house . me go and allow myself to be exposed to danger? Walahi.

If you have friends dat are "omo stubborn" you go follow them go ni o. You no see im hairstyle like madman? cheesy

Even me wey be gentleman dey waka all those kain yeye waka sometimes...

Experienced real jungle commotion most nights and I still shudder each time I recall those nights.

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by highness25(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Groovenaija360:
PH Is Not Safe: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultists After Wizkid's Show In Portharcourt

A man simply identified as Macjones Olika has narrated what he went through in the hands of cultists in Portharcourt after Wizkid,s show.

Olika stated that he would have been killed if not for God's grace after he tried to save a young from being raped by the cultists.

He took to social media where he shared his story and he wrote:

SEE PHOTOS BELOW

https://grovenaija360.com/ph-is-not-safe-man-narrates-his-ordeal-after-wizkids-show-in-portharcourt-graphic-photos/
In Nigeria, the only safe place is Aso Rock.
well, I'm safe in my house because the only safest place in this world is the house of God. May God protect us all
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by namio10: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
PH, the oil city which is supposed to have been the most developed city in Nigeria has been turned to a most unlivable City.
No thanks to Nigeria's political process.

North and SW Nigeria enjoy the most modern development facilities, including Standard Gauge Rail lines, before the oil City.

War booties can't be forever.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by highness25(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Groovenaija360:
PH Is Not Safe: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultists After Wizkid's Show In Portharcourt

A man simply identified as Macjones Olika has narrated what he went through in the hands of cultists in Portharcourt after Wizkid,s show.

Olika stated that he would have been killed if not for God's grace after he tried to save a young from being raped by the cultists.

He took to social media where he shared his story and he wrote:

SEE PHOTOS BELOW

https://grovenaija360.com/ph-is-not-safe-man-narrates-his-ordeal-after-wizkids-show-in-portharcourt-graphic-photos/
In Nigeria, the only safe place is Aso Rock.
well, I'm safe in my house because the only safest place in this world is the house of God. May God protect us all.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by RealityShot: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

don't say this. what if she's your sister? I'm sure if you had a heart, you would've done the same thing the OP did
lol.. Even with ten hearts, dont ever try that in PH.

Boys will waste you!

better go n call vigilante or police

2 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by boyfwend(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Most Portharcourt guyz are not hardworking.

Always looking for illegal and easy way to make it.

Thunder fire you were ever you are.

2 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mr wike has to wake up o

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by RealityShot: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
manmustwac:
What has the boys father got to do with the issue. Nigeria is a failed state Buhari has failed us the degeneration of the state is proof of that
you should read HIS comment again to find out
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Security men pretend as if they don't know where to get this criminals but go about harassing innocent people of the society including traders extorting money from them. Go to mini-woji or Rumukwurusi Axis including oil mill and Eleme junction, you'd see this criminals robbing by passers like is their legitimate business.

2 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by zombieTRACKER: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
RealityShot:
i hope you will not be offended if someone tells you "YOUR FATHER is A FOOL"?

Buhari is not my father
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by bleskid: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
me go ,, porthacurt mama no born me welll .... cry

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by RealityShot: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is not my father
sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by ojuu4u(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
mineANDurs:
Lots of men are turning into beasts. Watch how they will shift the blame to the girl for attending the night show.
As long as they are concerned, women should hide in their homes to avoid rape.
Everyone has the right to free movement at time of the day.
WE ARE HUMANS NOT ANIMALS.

As a man who is not under anybody, I caution myself I know when to move and whr to go, I made sure am not moving to ungodly places in dark hours, with these caution tips, I always ear that they are arresting people ( both Innocents & criminals) I have never experienced it once. This guy that posted his picture now I biliv u would support him wholeheartedly because he has freedom to post his pictures or comments in any public forum, but the BITTER truth is that you are faceless commentator. While you hide inside your room dishing out dangerous advise,the guy that posted pictures risks security risks, anybody is free to move to, or wear whatever he or she likes but he or she ALONE will be subjected to trumatic experiences others can only show sympathy or highest emphaty.

Bible says, "women are weaker vessles" that statement is heavily pregnant for those who can read between the lines. A word is enough for a wise man soooooo they say

2 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by mrobifred: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Congrats to all my subscriber this week , we keep winning , DM to be part of the winnings, Xmas Grove so such .

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

don't say this. what if she's your sister? I'm sure if you had a heart, you would've done the same thing the OP did
Truth be told...with weapon i will interfere but without weapon their
is nothing i can do, is it not better they rape my sister than to kill me?? what are mine trying to proof?? James Bond or a loving brother?? alot of raped ladies later made it in life because the scenario will humble them..... in this life nothing pays other than minding ur own business when it's necessary
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dr Barz said it all in his song "This is PH City".. All the Danger zones and red spots.. Infact if you're visiting ph for the first time, just go and download that song and listen to it grin.
May God continue to protect his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Shame on you. To hell with your safety tip. May curfew be placed on you
Lol see problem oo grin anyway i know am not the person that broke ur heart, my only crime is that i posted my honourable opinion concerning this topic grin

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
vingeophysicist:
what is the lady doing in a night party around that ungodly hour? I pity these generations of Nigerian youth. You should have allowed them to rape her that would have taught her to stay away from night party. Awon useless slay queen !!
So she shouldn't go out in the night cause rapists Like you are on the loose!

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Slynation:
Truth be told...with weapon i will interfere but without weapon their
is nothing i can do, is it not better they rape my sister than to kill me?? what are mine trying to proof?? James Bond or a loving brother?? alot of raped ladies later made it in life because the scenario will humble them..... in this life nothing pays other than minding ur own business when it's necessary
Are you okay at all?
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by TommyAnthem(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Packed into a new neigbourhood in Port-Harcourt some few months ago and while taking a walk early in the evening as I usually do in my former place, I was accosted by three young skinny guys, I was trying to avoid the one that was rightly in front of me, the more I tried to avoid him the more he stepped on my pathway, then I stopped and before I could alter a word he asked me to give him my phone, I sensed danger and wanted to confront him, but the other one behind me brought out a gun and told me to comply or I will regret it. Being new in the hood made matters worse, and surprisingly some few passersby never even looked our way talkless of intervening, alas I was robbed. That was my bitter experience in my new hood.

Fast forward to some days ago, early evening, I was standing in my junction, most times because of lack of electricity I like hanging outside, Opposite me was a guy and a girl discussing in hush tones, and here came two boys, it still baffles me why they didn't look my way cos they passed me and went to this two and demanded for their phones, it was when the girl started shouting "thief theif" and they started beating her that it dawned on me it was an ongoing robbery.
I crossed the road went into a shop to alert a shop owner, he didn't even bother to come out, all he said was "man don't worry one day their cup go full", I now asked him, is it how is done here, he answerd me again "we know them, don't try challenge them because it won't work " they are well known cult boys, we know their families, etc. Cultism rules in P O R T H A R Cult.

6 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by KingThreatzz: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
mineANDurs:
Lots of men are turning into beasts. Watch how they will shift the blame to the girl for attending the night show.
As long as they are concerned, women should hide in their homes to avoid rape.
Everyone has the right to free movement at time of the day.
WE ARE HUMANS NOT ANIMALS.

This is not about equality. it's about safety. Even at the Experience in Lagos, some people get robbed. Go anywhere you want to go but be street smart and SECURITY CONSCIOUS. Dont wander about alone. at night move in the company of men if possible.

2 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by danot1030: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Since Wike took over power in Rivers State it has been a free day for cultism and violence in that state because Wike himself is a kingpin of cultism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Ikpongiton: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
if port harcourt is not safe ,go to maiduguri or jos.thief .
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Toplexy675(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
shocked
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by mvem(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
vingeophysicist:
what is the lady doing in a night party around that ungodly hour? I pity these generations of Nigerian youth. You should have allowed them to rape her that would have taught her to stay away from night party. Awon useless slay queen !!
...you are an idiot...

2 Likes

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by movetoca: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Most Portharcourt guyz are not hardworking.
Always looking for illegal and easy way to make it.
How dare you use the word "most"? nawa for some of you.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
sorry bros, but only lunatics and criminals seek night life in ph, the streets arent safe when its 6pm, even policemen dont venture out anyhow when its 6.
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by sundamonex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
...the blood of ALUU 4 is still crying for vengeance...

quote me negatively at your own risk!
Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by patonyx1: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
I totally agree with you. An average youth in PH is likely to be a cultist. And there effrontery in brandishing their frat is scary, as they seem to make it obvious that you can't mess with them.

The security level in Rivers State & some part of the South-south is on a very low, especially as regards anti-cultism.

God help us all in the country.

gurnam:
That city already lost it soul to cultism fueled majorly by politicians

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by snowking: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
My brother bayelsa is worse o, even on a broad Day light with a police check point the rob you and nothing happens.. Ask about Tombia roundabout
post=74024743:
The most DANGEROUS state in Nigeria.
We wonder how many people get killed there on a daily basis!
May God keep protecting his own people o!

1 Like

Re: 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) by abdulkayus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na wa oooo, and yet some people will open their mouth to be abusing and cursing the North up and down. I have said it and keep on saying it, North is far more secure than many states and cities in the south. Apart from boko haram issue in the extreme part of borno state, most state in the North are super safe.
Imagine on this thread, people saying that once it is 6pm, everyone should be home and not got out. Lol. Hahaha hahaha hahaha haha, when in kano here, 6pm is still like afternoon where everyone is moving around freely and some business moving on. Sometimes I do go home around 10 or 11pm without any fear of anything.
Last week, had a friend that travel to neighbouring Zaria around 9pm for pepper business and come back around 2am,without any hitches or fear of anything.
Omo, we dey e joy for this north oooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.