Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (25439 Views)

Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Can she boast of her virginity?

can you boast of your sense?
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by KillTheZombies: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
On a serious note, Alexreports I need your contact. There is a very pretty girl, tall and light skinned whom I promised to connect to moguls in the modelling world.

I actually met her pretending to be own a modelling agency and needing her services, she gave me her number but I lost interest along the way. She is been disturbing me ever since about putting her in the modelling world. How do I get her to reach you?
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Alexreports go dey bang all these babes no be small. Kai ubanka!

grin

Typical Afonja and sex. SMH

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
frbona:
can you ask any of your sisters this question?
Her virginity, her pussy, her life, her business.
Quit being a hater, last man on earth she still wouldnt look at you twice

LOLS!I SENSE A NON-VIRGIN HERE.
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by KillTheZombies: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
biafranation:

Typical Afonja and sex. SMH
. grin
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Ashley86400: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Can she boast of her virginity?
Who virgin hep?
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Direct me there
spongeisback:

He allegedly pimps them. Read about it in the comment section of SDK.
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
favour and flavour. click like if you grab
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bring her number she go model for my room undecided
KillTheZombies:
On a serious note, Alexreports I need your contact. There is a very pretty girl, tall and light skinned whom I promised to connect to moguls in the modelling world.

I actually met her pretending to be own a modelling agency and needing her services, she gave me her number but I lost interest along the way. She is been disturbing me ever since about putting her in the modelling world. How do I get her to reach you?

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Las las this is the finest girl in my book. All this girls down below go dey smell kote kote.

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
frbona:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by medropoly(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
ready 4 f**king

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by lastempero: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
python2gbera:

-python2

Afonja blood can be linked to that babe.
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by 360command: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
A light skin African can never win miss world
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lieskin always given the award........ Rubbish
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Where are all those Fulani girls you guys always boast about their beauty?
Don't they participate in pageantry?

Congrats Baby.
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
BlacSmit:
Pure reason why Biafrans would not be allowed to slip away from nigeria THEIR GIRLS!
Lmao
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

I know a guy that is into modelling agency, he can help her, the guy approached me and asked me if I'm interested in modelling, I told him no cause my interest is not in modelling.

I could hook her up with the guy Facebook name.
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
frbona:

U wicked oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Biingoo: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
frbona:
mumu
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Jblaze1: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
hmmmmm, really undecided undecided how?
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by kjhova(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
frbona:

Make that once.

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by sportyowl: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
wee can work things out, I suppose
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Stainn22(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
DO YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS?
TO BECOME A MOVIE STAR IN NO TIME?
WISHED TO SHOWCASE YOUR SKILLS ALONGSIDE WITH POPULAR ACTORS?

GLAMOUR ROAD ENTERTAINMENT Next month January 2019 we will be auditioning interested persons for our new movie productions within benin, asaba,lagos, Portharcourt & abuja
.This is to continue with our vision in helping young aspiring upcoming stars and lovers of screen reach their full potential by supporting them in utilizing their dream.
God has given you the talent now is the time to play your part in maximizing the talent and opportunity

This is a chance to come display your skills as an actor/actress, give in your best & be selected for a role in our numerous movies, series program

Don't miss this opportunity, this might be your chance to appear on the big screen with big stars
WhatsApp +234/8135.973750 for more info & registration
P.S Rebroadcast ASAP, Help spread to whatsapp, facebook (Y) Thank you
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Glamour Road Entertainment. (The road to future entertainment)
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by Wuraola01(f): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Congrats to her. wink cheesy

She looks good tho the most beautiful model international is looking more beautiful to me kiss cheesy
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by frbona: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
kjhova:

Make that once.
lmao, lmfao!!!!!
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by frbona: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Biingoo:
mumu
why na?
Re: Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) by greenprince(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
frbona:

This her life her business thing we're imitating from foreigners will hunt us all in the end.
Someone will openly do the wrong thing and be claiming my life my business, when the gbedu will enter body with terminal disease or one beef or another, it will become family and church business.

Is it not something I've seen with my own eyes?

I personally don't think it's the best way to go.
Just my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyinyechi Ironkwe Wins Miss Niger Delta 2015 Queen (photos) / Eniola Badmus' New Look / If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.