Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,398 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And (427 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by akeensbussy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
If your bishop is dangerously wealthy and you're still dangerously poor, just know that you're dangerously stupid!

1 Like

Re: If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by kunleweb: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
akeensbussy:
If your bishop is dangerously wealthy and you're still dangerously poor, just know that you're dangerously stupid!

grin
Re: If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by HigherEd: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Well, you can just become dangerously wealthy as your bishop.
Re: If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
I once came across a stat that says around 60 million Nigerians are mentally unbalanced. I think that statistics was a little bit soft.

Oyedepo never implied or said he has dangerous amount of wealth in a bank account or in assets. He implied that he always gets what he needs just when needed and since then so many hateful persons have twisted it out of context to demonize the man.
Re: If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by CodeTemplar: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
akeensbussy:
Please show me any bishop that is dangerously wealthy. I am waiting...
Re: If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by akeensbussy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I once came across a stat that says around 60 million Nigerians are mentally unbalanced. I think that statistics was a little bit soft.

Oyedepo never implied or said he has dangerous amount of wealth in a bank account or in assets. He implied that he always gets what he needs just when needed and since then so many hateful persons have twisted it out of context to demonize the man.

You can say that again. I know you will beat round the bush.
Re: If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by akeensbussy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Please show me any bishop that is dangerously wealthy. I am waiting...

DO I need to show u again.
Re: If Your Bishop Is Dangerously Wealthy And by akeensbussy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Angel Gabriel will always bring what he needs for him anyday anytime. You may be right

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help From Pastors And Prophets / Killing The Demonic Strongman / Metaphysical Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.