Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (45848 Views)

Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by tendingNews: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
What a shame!!!

Here is the moment a man who stole a live chicken and hid it inside his manhood was caught.

Watch the video below and see more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/man-steals-live-chicken-hides-it-inside.html?m=0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by tendingNews: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
See reactions

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Wuraola01(f): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ohh my shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by chendstone01(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is why I hate Christmas people keep acting foolishly. Jesus probably hates you for celebrating Christmas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by mrjaydee(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
What! I have seen it all...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by MJBOLT: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2018

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Oreofepeters: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Should we blame this on buhari.

12 Likes

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by dingbang(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Kharol1234: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
i wish say dat fowl get teeth e for just eat d cap of him d**k....stupid guy ole barawo.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
angry Why did he not follow our tried and tested protocol to the letter? angry

RomeoEmpire:

HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS
CHRISTMAS*
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation, wear an
oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.
At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work, market or indoors and the
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the
chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more
easy in a village setting]
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken
by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt
under your armpit like a Bible.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No
looking back!
ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by dreamwords: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Are u for real....
Holy shitss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Randy100: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
He is not so intelligent.
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
He's my mentor
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by ObservantFellow: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
This news must have been drafted by a woman.
No man with a functioning manhood would dare say a chicken was hidden inside
He will feel uncomfortable sef the moment he reads such angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by mytime24(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Xmas tin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:
angry Why did he not follow our tried and tested protocol to the letter? angry

Lol!! They Say learning Never end. Plz teach me the protocol so dat i wil add it to my Skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 12:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 4:13am On Dec 21, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Lol!! They Say learning Never end. Plz teach me the protocol so dat i wil add it to my Skills.

cheesy Romeo, my ni$$a, na you invent protocol now...u don finish school for this course cheesy
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Josephjnr(m): 5:12am On Dec 21, 2018
We should use this

*HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS CHRISTMAS* �
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.��‍♂
oversized shirt. �
At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work, market or indoors and the chicken will be playing
outside happily. �
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more easy in a village setting]�
5. This is where you make the grand move. ��
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head��‍♀. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt under your armpit like a Bible.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No looking back!�
THANK-ME- LATER.☺��
‘How to steal a cow is next �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by durubennie(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Old news angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by LegitHustler: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Chai, Xmas and him wahala

Enjoy wireless music using the bluetooth music receiver, the bluetooth music receiver works on Home theater, car stereo, speakers and headphone. Throw away your aux cord

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by xynerise: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Smh
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Exwizard: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
This so funny die
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by ValCon888: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
He wants the chick to give him a b.low j.ob grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by DFlyest: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
cheesy

He's got TWO cocks in his pants!!

7 Likes

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Lol cheesy grin, JAIL go full this xmas o.

Him no even fear make d chicken no bite the tip of him senior man!

CRIMINAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by deebrain(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Josephjnr:
We should use this

oversized shirt. �
At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work, market or indoors and the chicken will be playing
outside happily. �
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more easy in a village setting]�
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head��‍♀. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt under your armpit like a Bible.
THANK-ME- LATER.☺��

INVITATION TO LIAISE WITH THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.

Sir,
Kindly report yourself to the nearest police station for details about the aforementioned reasons.

We equally need you for some questioning over incessant disappearances of live chickens (agric broilers) in the custody of distinguished officers of the force.

Your presence will be greatly appreciated.

Signed
NPF Headquarters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Why do I find this so funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Exwizard: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Josephjnr:
We should use this

oversized shirt. �
outside happily. �
THANK-ME- LATER.☺��

Immediately I saw the news your post comes to. Mind

1 Like

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Sultty(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2018
shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them / Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.