Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers (1676 Views)

Introducing Zealnut: A Social Forum For Africans. / So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! / Happy New Year To You All - Zealnut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Over all, I think I have a very awesome website (not a blog)...
But since no one is an island of knowledge, I'll love to know what you guys think about zealnut.com.
Visit the website and tell me what you think guys. You can also participate in the weekly brain teasers question that can guarantee you N5000 naira.
Your reviews are welcome guys, especially web developer and webmasters.
Thanks guys.
www.zealnut.com
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Waiting... Pleaseee
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Waiting... Pleaseee

You this scammer carry your virus go. I no go register for your site with my email so you hack am.

USELESS SCAMMER
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dannybrain:

You this scammer carry your virus go. I no go register for your site with my email so you hack am.

USELESS SCAMMER

Looooooooooooooooool
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dannybrain:

USELESS SCAMMER

You came here too. Haha, you need to grow up, if you're old enough to register on nairaland then you should be mature enough to know that what you're doing right now is childish. Like I said in your post, anyone dealing with you should be careful, you're probably a scammer. You can go ahead and keep following my posts, I care less. Zealnut is making progress either they review it or not. Just need their professional ideas and if they don't visit, I have my organic visitors who love my website.
For your information, I don't sell products on Zealnut.com so whatever you say makes no sense.
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

You came here too. Haha, you need to grow up, if you're old enough to register on nairaland then you should be mature enough to know that what you're doing right now is childish. Like I said in your post, anyone dealing with you should be careful, you're probably a scammer. You can go ahead and keep following my posts, I care less. Zealnut is making progress either they review it or not. Just need their professional ideas and if they don't visit, I have my organic visitors who love my website.
For your information, I don't sell products on Zealnut.com so whatever you say makes no sense.

Which scammer no dey make progress until him land for jail? There are free tools online that can show you how virus infested your site is. Give it time minus my email.

USELESS SCAMMER!!!

1 Like

Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Anchor111: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Scammers have suddenly become too many here. Another scammer!!!
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dannybrain:

Which scammer no dey make progress until him land for jail? There are free tools online that can show you how virus infested your site is. Give it time minus my email.

USELESS SCAMMER!!!
Lol... Show me the virus. I'll like to see�. grin
Like I said on your post, calling me a scammer all over nairaland doesn't move me, as long as no one (including you) can come into this post and confirm (with evidence) that I ever traded with him before. Either buying or selling...
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anchor111:

Scammers have suddenly become too many here. Another scammer!!!
I thought the federal government put a ban on Tramadol, where did you get yours?
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Lol... Show me the virus. I'll like to see�. grin
Like I said on your post, calling me a scammer all over nairaland doesn't move me, as long as no one (including you) can come into this post and confirm (with evidence) that I ever traded with him before. Either buying or selling...

You be scammer ni. Why i go waste my time carry all your evidence for head?

Everyone careful dealing with this guy oooo. A word is enough for the wise
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Anchor111: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

I thought the federal government put a ban on Tramadol, where did you get yours?

It's not tramadol, man, its virus. Got it after i visited your site.... http://www.zealnut.com/

What is this new scam involving you, sir?
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anchor111:

It's not tramadol, man, its virus. Got it after i visited your site.... http://www.zealnut.com/

What is this new scam involving you, sir?
You obviously like my website. I bet you can never have anything close to that. I'm a web developer, I don't do all those shitty WordPress blog people like you carry around... Only a few website can ever be like www.zealnut.com in Nigeria.
I won't waste time talking to you anymore. I have better things to do.
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dannybrain:

You be scammer ni. Why i go waste my time carry all your evidence for head?

Everyone careful dealing with this guy oooo. A word is enough for the wise
Lol... Alright, tell them. Also tell them that you are a fake adsense seller and I don't even deal on anything that will make them interested in dealing with me.
Unlike you, I'm just here on webmaster page cuz I'm a web developer. You are the one that goes around claiming you have adsense to sell and you are the same person that has 3 or 4 accounts. Eze2000, Anchor111, DannyBrain and many more... Only you!
This is why nairaland will always be backward... Seun has alot to do to stop people like you.
You want to drag me down just because I pointed people's attention to your shady business. Go ahead. I don't care what you say. Anyone that believes you can do so. Ode
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Lol... Alright, tell them. Also tell them that you are a fake adsense seller and I don't even deal on anything that will make them interested in dealing with me.
Unlike you, I'm just here on webmaster page cuz I'm a web developer. You are the one that goes around claiming you have adsense to sell and you are the same person that has 3 or 4 accounts. Eze2000, Anchor111, DannyBrain and many more... Only you!
This is why nairaland will always be backward... Seun has alot to do to stop people like you.
You want to drag me down just because I pointed people's attention to your shady business. Go ahead. I don't care what you say. Anyone that believes you can do so. Ode

You forget zuky3000, conny1000, zealhut43, Kevin1049, zealtty666, seun6454, Mynd4144, lalasticlalaa23

E remain?

So you be cammer ni. You be that web developer scam Kevin13648 wey dey scam people up and down few months ago? Lol

New account new same name, different numbers!

Thief!!! Ole!!!
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

If you are a web developer you will know that no one can produce the image below without having the goods!

If you were a web develper you would know too that AdSence has new and old policy. New Policy is 15k while old policy goes for no less than 40k. Some sell 55k.

You emailed me twice when i was right in the middle of a bitter argument with an Adsense selling shark trying to blackmail me. You wanted to buy my old policy AdSence with $40 in it for just 15k and you wanted me to pass you over the account completely before you pay. In case you forgot go here and read our chats

https://www.nairaland.com/4924656/old-policy-naija-adsence-sale#74217771

If you are a web developer you will know that this is not done anywhere. Even mentioning such is tantamount to fraud. You price something of 55k for 15k? If i was a fool i would sell for u and then u call it a bargain? You are big thief, go and ask other AdSence sellers.

The technique you want to use to scam me is the same technique that is in question here. Two different AdSence sellers plainly call it scam. They thought i was someone who tried it on them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

We fought till the end where we all showed proof and made peace and you saw it all, you even commented there and then you are here spitting out trash.

You are a scammer and i will not sell my AdSence to you even if you have 50k. Your site needs AdSence? Go and buy old policy 80k from Immaculate snow

Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:27am On Dec 28, 2018
laurazea:

If you are a web developer you will know that no one can produce the image below without having the goods!

If you were a web develper you would know too that AdSence has new and old policy. New Policy is 15k while old policy goes for no less than 40k. Some sell 55k.

You emailed me twice when i was right in the middle of a bitter argument with an Adsense selling shark trying to blackmail me. You wanted to buy my old policy AdSence with $40 in it for just 15k and you wanted me to pass you over the account completely before you pay. In case you forgot go here and read our chats

https://www.nairaland.com/4924656/old-policy-naija-adsence-sale#74217771

If you are a web developer you will know that this is not done anywhere. Even mentioning such is tantamount to fraud. You price something of 55k for 15k? If i was a fool i would sell for u and then u call it a bargain? You are big thief, go and ask other AdSence sellers.

The technique you want to use to scam me is the same technique that is in question here. Two different AdSence sellers plainly call it scam. They thought i was someone who tried it on them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

We fought till the end where we all showed proof and made peace and you saw it all, you even commented there and then you are here spitting out trash.

You are a scammer and i will not sell my AdSence to you even if you have 50k. Your site needs AdSence? Go and buy old policy 80k from Immaculate snow

Point noted, I'm glad you're making an effort to explain. You placed a price tag of 20k on your adsense if I'm correct and I priced it for 15k... I believe when you're doing business, the buyer has a right to bargain/negotiate.
And let me point this out to you, the only reason why I told you that you will have to release the account to me before I pay you is because of all the accusations they made against you here. I mean those guys were calling you scammers. I even supported you, I could remember in one of my comment on that post, I said I was disappointed in that immaculate guy despite the fact that I have know him, I even have his number cuz I once bought an adsense from him for a client.
Either you call your product 5 naira or 100 naira, I will still price it cuz I believe in the act of bargaining and I don't believe pricing a product of 20k to 15k is tantamount to scam or stealing.
Anyway, enough said, the is the last time I'm going to say anything about this. I will not allow myself to be dragged into an argument with swines.
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Dannybrain:

You forget zuky3000, conny1000, zealhut43, Kevin1049, zealtty666, seun6454, Mynd4144, lalasticlalaa23

E remain?

So you be cammer ni. You be that web developer scam Kevin13648 wey dey scam people up and down few months ago? Lol

New account new same name, different numbers!

Thief!!! Ole!!!
And find a babysitter for this your brother.
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Point noted, I'm glad you're making an effort to explain. You placed a price tag of 20k on your adsense if I'm correct and I priced it for 15k... I believe when you're doing business, the buyer has a right to bargain/negotiate.
And let me point this out to you, the only reason why I told you that you will have to release the account to me before I pay you is because of all the accusations they made against you here. I mean those guys were calling you scammers. I even supported you, I could remember in one of my comment on that post, I said I was disappointed in that immaculate guy despite the fact that I have know him, I even have his number cuz I once bought an adsense from him for a client.
Either you call your product 5 naira or 100 naira, I will still price it cuz I believe in the act of bargaining and I don't believe pricing a product of 20k to 15k is tantamount to scam or stealing.
Anyway, enough said, the is the last time I'm going to say anything about this. I will not allow myself to be dragged into an argument with swines.

And yet you chose to interface with swines in the first place, a swine thou must be.

The mattter needed no explanation to you, you were following the whole thing closely. You knew what you were at even when you commented maliciously on my tread yesterday.

I priced my goods at 20k? Did i add the dollars in it that you should price it all at 15k? Enough of this smart ass rubbish!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

And find a babysitter for this your brother.

My cat is a web developer that built the tom and jerry site you call yours hence the funny look and all that virus in there. My babe is my baby sitter and she is better than that one in you DP posted on the other thread. That one no get comb?

Your time is up!!!

AdSence Thief!!! Scammer!!! Fake Web Developer!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

How much do you take to setup a site?.
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2018
OfficialDad:

How much do you take to setup a site?.
Setting up a website depends mainly on the kind of website you want, the kind of hosting you want(either local or foreign) and the kind of domain name you want (either .com, .ng, .com.ng and many more)
Therefore, it's not something that can be put on a fixed price. We can talk better, kindly contact me on 09033012548
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Setting up a website depends mainly on the kind of website you want, the kind of hosting you want(either local or foreign) and the kind of domain name you want (either .com, .ng, .com.ng and many more)
Therefore, it's not something that can be put on a fixed price. We can talk better, kindly contact me on 09033012548

No need for WhatsApp now,, you would clone a site for me... Domain etc is not the koko.
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
OfficialDad:

No need for WhatsApp now,, you would clone a site for me... Domain etc is not the koko.
I don't do website cloning bro, unless if you want to develop a website that looks like one you know.
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

I don't do website cloning bro, unless if you want to develop a website that looks like one you know.

How much to develop a website?
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
OfficialDad:

How much to develop a website?
What kind of website do you want to develop?
Re: A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers by Simplecity(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
laurazea:

And yet you chose to interface with swines in the first place, a swine thou must be.

The mattter needed no explanation to you, you were following the whole thing closely. You knew what you were at even when you commented maliciously on my tread yesterday.

I priced my goods at 20k? Did i add the dollars in it that you should price it all at 15k? Enough of this smart ass rubbish!!!
hmmm sad

(1) (Reply)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme / Konga Has Crashed! / Microsoft Acknowledges Wi-fi Bug Hitting Windows 10 Version 1903

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.