Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' (41799 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Lil Kesh's New Dance Steps Trending / Nickiminaj Spotted With Wizkid And Lil Wayne Same Chair (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by MediaLife: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Two Nigerian Indigenous Rappers, Olamide and Lil Kesh, has been under fire on social media after they released a new song, Logo Benz.

The song which 100 percent promote Ritual Killings, Glorifying Internet Fraudsters and Robbery has been called the worst single of the year from the musicians.

See what some social media users said:

DaddyMo said:
Why is the new Lil Kesh and Olamide song promoting/glorifying ritual killings/blood money?? Why must you use terrible lyrics like this??

“If money no enter i go do blood money”

There needs to be a line that you can’t cross when it comes to lyrics in music. This is one of them.

Terrybrainz said:
Olamide is a cancer to the Nigerian music industry and youths in general

This new song with lil kesh is just rubbish

What kinda lyrics is this ?

“If money no enter i go do blood money”

Are you freaking kidding me ? ? ?

Super wow !

Nah! Olamide is canceled!

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-how-fans-reacts-to-olamide-and-lil.html

1 Like

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by MediaLife: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by MediaLife: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nonsense..
..because it's in his lyrics . He is encouraging people to do it. .

What of those shameless ladies posting nudes and nonsense pictures
What of bloggers and lies

Rubbish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by made4naijamusic: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by JessetariahMD(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Garbage artists

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by gurunlocker: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
I always say it that this mad noise makers are the ones making youth of nowadays do anything to make money through their shitty songs.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by phranklyn92(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Why are my not surprised?
I mean Olamide is nowhere near a modern rapper and Lil Kesh? Dude's career's dead on arrival! angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is wrong

Not at a time where we have g boys everywhere

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by edicied: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol, this is Africa we don't encourage songs like that they should drag olamide and Lil Kesh back to the studios to redo the song. If them refuse give them correct beating grin to factory reset their brain. Africans don't take shit.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Jubal01: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
See how u just made this song popular. People will now rush to download d song, thus aiding them achieve their aim.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by ifymadu: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Majority of the musicians in Nigeria lack creativity, all they make is noise without content and yet gullible youths see them as celebrities.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by deebrain(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wow...

The only Olamide song I like remains that first hit song Eni duro (probably for the comic relief and dramatic video).. and maybe Omo anifowose...

The rest of his songs, I just don't know.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Onlinealaba(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
What do you expect from a generation where 'if you no make money, wetiin you gain" , where all moral standard has dropped to the barest minimum, where most youth see's fraud as a way of escape from hardship and achieving financial freedom, who is to Blame in all these rot: our politicians, our parents or the society at large the answer Is better off unanswered. They sing what the populace want to hear as abnormalities are now normal. God help us

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Radiant1020(f): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Do people still listen to Olamide?
His songs are demonic...

After he sang "see Mary, see Jesus" I knew he wasn't normal

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by crafteck(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by GOFRONT(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Endtime is near

1 Like

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by sunnywhyt007: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
They keep promoting pants stealing ...

6 Likes

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Smadeinc: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
That song is baba nla trash... Olamide fuçk up
Lil kesh Bleep up
Yagi fùck up
Ybnl fück up

Rubbish

Fück all of them

15 Likes

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Derinhenz: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Both artiste have had nothing to offer right from the start

Gibberish is their trade mark so shouldn't be a surprise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Kidaholic(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
who is even listening to Olamide's songs self? Noise maker with trash talks called music! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Enigmaticprof(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Kidaholic(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
who is even listening to Olamide's songs sef? Noise maker with trash talks called music! angry

9 Likes

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Derinhenz: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Radiant1020:
Do people still listen to Olamide?
His songs are demonic...

Demonic songs are better off

His songs are just senseless. Compilation of rubbish with good beatz

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Phemvin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Olamide been spoiling definition of music since 1942.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by ednut1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Take a chill pill. 95% of songs today glorify trash. Imagine tiwa singing am on a codeine diet. Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Uyi168: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lyrically, they are both empty headed..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' by Yuceeluv(f): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hmm!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React To Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage Photo / Pasuma To Marry Ronke Odusanya / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.