Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys (8798 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Brunosamel(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Some guys in my shop today was arguing about the state that has the highest number of yahoo Boys, one said delta and other the said Imo... Which one?
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by elderken(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Edo
Osun
Delta
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by sway112: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
The ancient city !!! � � � World headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Divay22(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Delta i know
Even all the small small secondary school students are already involved.
Go to Shoprite on Sunday and see them in their various clan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by MightySparrow: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
United States of A
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Divay22:
Delta i know
Even all the small small secondary school students are already involved.
Go to Shoprite on Sunday and see them in their various clan.
No disrespect to delta not that it's a good thing, Lagos takes the lead considering the overpopulation.

9 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Kidaholic(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
If Delta State doesn't top any Yahoo list, then that list is null & void..
Even secondary school kids are into yahoo in Delta now, my cousin bro that is in Jss 3 is a hardcore yahoo n*gga, talkless of the tertiary institutions

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by lordm(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Imagine Nigerians glorifying fraudsters. People that are destroying the image of our country. Am ashamed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Brunosamel(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
lordm:
Imagine Nigerians glorifying fraudsters. People that are destroying the image of our country. Am ashamed
grin grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by enuk80(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na delta o. Almost all the adolescent and youth and even papa and mama are into yahoo. Some of the deltans parents encourage their children to engage in yahoo. There is always ritual killings by the yahoo boys in delta..

Go-to..

Sapele
Warri
Abraka
Ughelli
Asaba etc.

And you will see how yahoo has taken all these vicinity

6 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by enuk80(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
No disrespect to delta not that it's a good thing, Lagos takes the lead considering the overpopulation.

Lagos dey learn from where Delta dey

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by EbukaHades10(m): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Let me shake table.

I'll tell u where they are not. The North.

Not because they are "clean" or see it as immoral. It is because they aren't ......... learned

10 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2018
There's no hope for this country. FG should just sell the land and give everyone their share to start life elsewhere Our leaders have failed us but the youth are not helping matters.Creating a thread to brag about state with yahoo boys..It saddens me to see how this country is gradually going to calamity.Immorality and illegal way of life is now accepted. We now celebrate crime.. Churches are springing up everday at every street corner yet crime is ever on the increase..There are no jobs, that's true and that should be the reason why we should channel our energy to the forthcoming election and vote a vibrant young candidate but we choose to re-elect the old men that ruled when our grandparents were alive and the ones that looted the nation dry..What is really wrong with the Nigerian youth?

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by MoonWater: 3:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Started in Lagos... But Delta is the headquarters now
Both local and international scam.. Delta

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria and mediocrity.

Read your books. Then you will understand the central system of operation of yahooism and start operating in different levels of mountebanking.

cry but then start reading books, don't let the Labour of the hero past on Nigeria be in vain.

Fall in love with your computer classes, psychology, and art of English Language, that's all you need to start a successful charlatan oriented businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Let me shake table.

Not because they are "clean" or see it as immoral. It is because they aren't ......... learned

SMH
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by falcon01: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Let me shake table.

isn't that a good thing?
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2018
lordm:
Nigeria has no image, your politicians made sure of that

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Righteousness89(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2018
TOP 7

Edo state

Osun state

Lagos State

Delta State

Enugu State

Rivers State

FCT Abuja
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by lordm(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2018
lilbest4:
Nigeria has no image, your politicians made sure of that
i totally disagree with you. Just because some people chose to be bad doesn't mean you will join them as well

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Apination(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Out of every 3 households, there's at least 1 yahoo boy in 2 in my state, and that's one of the major reasons for a drastic reduction in armed robbery. Delta state, big heart of yahoism undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by pat077: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Is that a kind of achievement or what
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Ayobami7(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2018
勇军进行曲
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Kenekingisback: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Lagos - starting from Bourdillion to Alausa angry
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Kingluqman(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
sway112:
The ancient city !!! � � � World headquarters

You mean Ile-ife right grin
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by keryj(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Observing
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Bannylove13: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2018
People wey dey shout Delta never travel comot for Delta..be that..

Try visit ..
Ogun..
Osun
Kwara
Edo..
Lagos island.

You go understand say deltaa na chides..

Na just say e dey shark Dem..because e new for dia place..
Tdem just dey graduate from bet9ja.

Enter OSU..fuunab..Ife..unilag ..feel the heat..feel.the swag..feel dey urge..

Wetin Delta know?

Enugu don start Yahoo wey back as 2001.. wey mennthe run lotto..
Give myram abacha fomatt..
Yet till date ..dey town still coded..

Delta asaba boys na noise makers ..because say cultists don see am as means..

5 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Bannylove13:

Try visit ..
Ogun..
Osun
Kwara
Edo..
Lagos island.

Wetin Delta know?

Presently in Delta, out of every 5 guys you meet, 3 or 4 are Yahoo boys (Though majority have not picked). That's the reason most people here are saying Delta, and I do not disagree with them.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by realest2(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Delta first, then lagos
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bannylove13:

Try visit ..
Ogun..
Osun
Kwara
Edo..
Lagos island.

Wetin Delta know?

you no even mention lautech everybody for lautech do g even lecturers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by empress101(f): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
lol. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Owerri...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Irritatingly Dumb / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely / Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.