Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys (8820 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Kellibae(f): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lagos osun ogun delta
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by jesmond3945: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mafizo:
There's no hope for this country. FG should just sell the land and give everyone their share to start life elsewhere Our leaders have failed us but the youth are not helping matters.Creating a thread to brag about state with yahoo boys..It saddens me to see how this country is gradually going to calamity.Immorality and illegal way of life is now accepted. We now celebrate crime.. Churches are springing up everday at every street corner yet crime is ever on the increase..There are no jobs, that's true and that should be the reason why we should channel our energy to the forthcoming election and vote a vibrant young candidate but we choose to re-elect the old men that ruled when our grandparents were alive and the ones that looted the nation dry..What is really wrong with the Nigerian youth?
churches are springing up doesnt mean they are doing the right thing, most of them are after their pockets.
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by nairaman66(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bannylove13:
People wey dey shout Delta never travel comot for Delta..be that..

Try visit ..
Ogun..
Osun
Kwara
Edo..
Lagos island.

You go understand say deltaa na chides..

Na just say e dey shark Dem..because e new for dia place..
Tdem just dey graduate from bet9ja.

Enter OSU..fuunab..Ife..unilag ..feel the heat..feel.the swag..feel dey urge..

Wetin Delta know?

Enugu don start Yahoo wey back as 2001.. wey mennthe run lotto..
Give myram abacha fomatt..
Yet till date ..dey town still coded..

Delta asaba boys na noise makers ..because say cultists don see am as means..

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Ogun.
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by nairaman66(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
elderken:
Edo
Osun
Delta
Lagos

Lagos
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos
Ogun
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by MarianaTrench: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
All indices point to Delta State
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by samuelchimmy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
No disrespect to delta not that it's a good thing, Lagos takes the lead considering the overpopulation.
i disagree bro,ive lived in edo,ph,now delta,delta is their state capital.... grin grin 99% of evry young man/ bwt the ages of 15-35 is a in one way or the other involved in yahoo bussiness
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Unik3030: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bannylove13:

Try visit ..
Ogun..
Osun
Kwara
Edo..
Lagos island.

Wetin Delta know?

no mind all those ones wey never commot delta b4. make Dem enter ogbomoso or Ibadan n see real matters. delta just loud cos they mix much of cultism with yahoo n ogume. them still dey learn work
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by samuelchimmy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
nairaman66:

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

Ogun.

not the enugu i know,ENUGU nor dey at all, and who told you asaba is where yahoo boys in delta state are based
goto oghara,warri, and then ABRAKA (DELSU) AND COME BACK AND REPLY THIS COMMENT...
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by samuelchimmy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Unik3030:
no mind all those ones wey never commot delta b4. make Dem enter ogbomoso or Ibadan n see real matters. delta just loud cos they mix much of cultism with yahoo n ogume. them still dey learn work
so but most of the so called yahoo in lagos ,oyo and ogun are all rituals
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by adelacuna(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:
Lagos osun ogun delta

I Am surprised everyone is saying Delta
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by BanevsJoker(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Edo
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by samuelchimmy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kingluqman:

You mean Ile-ife right grin
edo idiat, ile ife ko efemena ni grin ...

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by samuelchimmy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
adelacuna:

, just have to come here and see whatsup... i guess you are in lagos, in lagos the percentage of legally working youths is quite higher than those balling with yahoo... but in delta state its simply yahoo... just yahoo
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Abudu2000(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lagos is a rich state, already developed more like new York. we don't need yahoo to make our millions and that's why we laugh when officers stop a young guy driving Benz only to discover he's a boss with a legit hustle
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by adelacuna(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
samuelchimmy:
, just have to come here and see whatsup... i guess you are in lagos, in lagos the percentage of legally working youths is quite higher than those balling with yahoo... but in delta state its simply yahoo... just yahoo
I served in warri in 2015 and I didn't see any sign of yahoo then maybe the stuff sky rocket when I left.
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Heloct(f): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm so disappointed
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Chevronstaff: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
1. Delta State 2.Edo State 3.Osun State
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Khaliyah(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Unik3030:
boss I have lived in delta, benin,ph and currently at lag now. baba delta state is way ahead of dem all, just visit Jesse or mosogoga close to sapale u 'll understand
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Khaliyah(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bannylove13:

Try visit ..
Ogun..
Osun
Kwara
Edo..
Lagos island.

Wetin Delta know?

boss I have lived in delta, benin,ph and currently at lag now. baba delta state is way ahead of dem all, just visit Jesse or mosogoga close to sapale u 'll understand
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by spencekat(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Delta followed by Benin
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Small080(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lagos is number one delta Edo and Oyo
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Edo
Owerri
Lagos.
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Happyfela(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Stupid Argument,Yahoo Boys are Everywhere in Naija,Even In Zamfara

i know People Picking Steady in Nasarrawa ,Naija na wa
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by JamesonJay(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Delta carry de format for head o! most never pick. I know say Owerri(Otown) get work men on the East coast. I don't knw of Ogun n Osun.
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Kellibae(f): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
adelacuna:

Lol I don't know but I'm speaking form my own experience,
Some but I felt they are too much there and lagos grin because I have stayed in those places.
also I do see them on facebook
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
enuk80:
Na delta o. Almost all the adolescent and youth and even papa and mama are into yahoo. Some of the deltans parents encourage their children to engage in yahoo. There is always ritual killings by the yahoo boys in delta..

Go-to..

Sapele
Warri
Abraka
Ughelli
Ababa etc.

And you will see how yahoo has taken all these vicinity

How can you mention branches without mentioning the yahoo capital of Delta state
Oghara with subs like Jesse,Mosogar etc)
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by nelsonebby(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Unik3030:
Wait! What are you boasting about here? grin
Something is wrong with this country grin
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by SkinnyNigga: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
for Anambra here, we no know wetin be yahoo... it's business and business
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by SkinnyNigga: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abudu2000:
Lagos is a rich state, already developed more like new York. we don't need yahoo to make our millions and that's why we laugh when officers stop a young guy driving Benz only to discover he's a boss with a legit hustle
this goat dey compare dirty Lagos to New York... hahahahaha. wonders!!
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Bannylove13: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
you no even mention lautech everybody for lautech do g even lecturers

Na why I said ogun....even funnab..
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Bannylove13: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
adelacuna:

I served in warri in 2015 and I didn't see any sign of yahoo then m
aybe the stuff sky rocket when I left.

Yahoo na new effect for Delta State...

E no dey dia before..

E just come..e Neva reach 3 years..

Na so all the boys don dey press am..

...and Dem no Sabi..

Epoma boys work..Benin ..

Na just say Delta boys no dey travel..so to Dem..Dem believe say everything na Delta..

Delta boy don pick 2mill $..
Without ogume?

Forget Delta abeg..to them na swag..
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Goddys(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lagos is the headquarter. Don't be surprised if you hear that most legit businessmen and professionals who people look up to are also into it. Yahoo Yahoo is any form of deceit to extort from foreigners or locals.

It doesn't help us as a nation. How would anyone feel if I deceptively swindle life savings of his parents and make them wretched?

We are all human beings. Grave doesn't ask for your status. Soon we will all grow old and expect our children to be good whereas we are evil in our active years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified / Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.