Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US (38729 Views)

Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Arab Attire As He Storms Dubai / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Praizenews: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Bbnaija 2018 winner Miracle shares some adorable photos infront of white house in Washington Dc.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-winner-miracle-shares-adorable-photos-infront-of-white-house/

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Praizenews: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2018
See more photos of Mircale enjoying himself at the white house with Nina .....SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Nwodosis(m): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Good motivational sermon, the ill fated flight he flew that landed in Nina's Bermuda triangle never limited his potentials, he soared higher! In your journey to success as a man, your relationship with women is one of the major determinants of the outcome.

34 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Ahmed0336(m): 5:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Nina no follow for the pictures?

Singing timaya

Life na gaga grin

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by speedyconnect3: 6:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Dude don dey form motivational speaker because say him win bbn shocked angry

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu

8 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by youngberry001(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Singing timaya
Life na gaga grin
I can see u also snap in front of gambia white house grin
nice Dp!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by IamD18: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Nobody noticed him there.

8 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Uyiii: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Nobody noticed him there.
It's better I stand in front of the white house in Washington Dc than to stand on all nairaland threads dragging for first to comment with castigating and calling girls you're not better than evening news papers and oloshos.

so you see your life, when miracle was travelling to the white house, you were still where you're where were wearcheesy

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2018
grin he looks very transparent and invisible cool dull guy

Verified 96 dollars Adsense for sale

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Kenekingisback: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Ayobami7(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2018
我大河内宣布

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Kingluqman(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Guy don escape Next Level grin

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by KingLennon(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2018
In the space of 3 months nah so dis guy life change o. A minute can change just keep the hussling legit...

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Kellibae(f): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Singing timaya

Life na gaga grin

Rubbish, must u bring up Nina everytime.
:-
Where are all these kids from biko

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by NaijaCelebNews: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
He's chilling!!! Anyways click link to watch the best dance compilation to Fever by Wizkid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8peyLhowkmg
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by lawrence35(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nina...? ...... Anyone?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by richfriendsng: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
V
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Uyiii:

It's better I stand in front of the White House in Washington DC than to walk in on all Nairaland threads dragging for ftc with castigating comments and calling girls you're not better than evening newspapers and oloshos.

So you see your life, when Miracle was travelling to the White House, you were still where you are.
cheesy
Do you watch Archer? It's hilarious!

I also FIXED your post.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by gistrepublic: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fine boy. What does this post mean
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by DabuIIIT: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2018

MIRACLE IKECHUKWU IGBOKWENU IGBO AMAKA

Coneheads and sophisticated mouruons now below

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by techking: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
He looks lost

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by WiseStarr(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Brl0En0nJlZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6ppd1nr77gam

Kindly click on the link above to watch my and rate my freestyle
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

Rubbish, must u bring up Nina everytime. :- Where are all these kids from biko

Don't take things personal.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Youngpo413: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bb naija smh.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by davillian(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oya come and do the same in front of aso rock grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kingluqman:
Guy don escape Next Level grin
grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Miracle are you not too old for this shiit?

If you had real balls, you would be inside not outside.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by Kellibae(f): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

Don't take things personal.

I'm not but the type of stupid comment one sees here these days leaves questions for the smartness of average Nigerian youth.
And the number of likes such comments generate shocks me more.

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US by PStacks(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Is He related to Joe Igbokwe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Teenager In New Photo / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.