Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam (17686 Views)

Buhari’s Claim On Crude Oil Prices From 1999-2015 Inaccurate - Daily Trust / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by OEPHIUS(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2018

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Slow and steady we will get there.
Too many jobs on hands to be done and completed.
The foundation has been destroyed for 16 years.
Baba is doing all in his power to make things right once again.
It will end in praise.
God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

27 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by pawesome(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Leave him alone.... It's the season

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2018
This one everyone is bursting Apc lies, hope Lai Mohammed won't sent NATO after them

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by dokyOloye: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Lolz.
A bad day for lifeless FC

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by kenny5811(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2018
ok
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Thuglife2020: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2018
May Allah help us in this country. I’m still comfused about Atiku campaign slogan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain! The question is that .. has Nigeria ever worked before ?? Please I need an answer to this folks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by etoman1(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Apc and fake news be like rice and beans

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by linkers: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2018
All hail sai Barbarian

7 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by JessetariahMD(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Busted

15 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by delucy(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by israelmao(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Damning dams.He also said rice importation has completely stopped meanwhile Nigeria is the 2nd largest importer of rice next to China till date.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Pavore9: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2018
It is maturity to counter claims with verifiable facts as done.......citizen journalism.

65 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by zombieTRACKER: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari is a failure

APC is a party rooted in propaganda and falsehood

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Ogwashi-uku not ogwashi-ukwu.

Who is not aware that buhari aka jubril al-sudani is a liar since 20AD.

Believe apc and buhari at the risk of your own life.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
That's why I said and will repeat myself, I don't believe anyone in this APC government. LIES and INSINCERITY is their logo

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by tnktosin(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
This is interesting
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by CuteMaro(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
And some people will still argue for FG

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by zombieTRACKER: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Thuglife2020:
May Allah help us in this country. I’m still comfused about Atiku campaign slogan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain! The question is that .. has Nigeria ever worked before ?? Please I need an answer to this folks

the thread is about lies of Buhari

I know you can't read... Just helping you out and pointing you in the right direction

You don't need to thank me though ... I will be praying for God to deliver you

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by martineverest(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2018
the fact that they haven't commissioned it doesn't .ran it's not completed...are the ogwaskiukwu people now contractors?

they are obviously okonjo iweala s apologists
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by 01mcfadden(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Lau Buhwri
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Dididrumz(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Where are all those MAGOTS shouting About Reno's tweet. Come and see your own. You guys forget that you're in Nigeria and Nigerian politics is built on lies

4 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by SmilingMary(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.

Chai... That's all u have to say? I wasn't expecting more though

27 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Emzyme:
i know there are some nairalanders doing gee and making it greatly on nairaland

am sure some will view this post

pls i wan learn gee

tired of being broke

insult me if u like buh teach me like u can
Gee for groundnut?
You wan dey sell groundnut?
Some professional groundnut women dey area o!
Pm!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by TommyAnthem(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Very good one, we want more responses like this from all over the country, thank God for social media, gone are the days when politicians will ride us like donkeys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by moriss33(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2018
I swear PMB's media team no sabi work....they just churn out lies anyhow

11 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Blackfire(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Lifeless FC

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by myproperty(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.

He is doing all in his power according to you. You mean it is in his power to lie

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office / Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation / Rivers APC Warns Buhari, NEC, Tinubu Over Meetings With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.