Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year. (1080 Views)

Mahrez Wins 2016 Pfa Of The Year Ahead Of Vardy And Kane. Well Deserved Or Not? / Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 / English Fa Announces Pfa Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year. by Honurable(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2007
Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) player of the year award has gutting to the peak with Chelsea's Didier Drogba and Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo are the strong contenders of the year award, United's Ryan Giggs 33 years of and Paul Scholes 32 (both old schol lapel) are also in the contends, with Liverpool's Steven Gerrard who won the last edition of the award and Arsenal's teen Cesc Fabregas 19 are also in the frame.

Wayne Rooney, Ronaldo and Fabregas are also up for the young player award.
Tottenham's Aaron Lennon, Kevin Doyle of Reading and Manchester City's Micah Richards are also contenders

Voting has been takes place among the country's players and has already been completed, with the results to be announced on 22 April.

Gunners let us pray that our own young Cesc Fabregas should win the young player award for us so we can see some thing to show this year.

Best of luck Fabregas! best of luck Arsenal!! best of luck Gunners

As for me my I vote Ronadol for PFA of the year.

Re: Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year. by 9ja4eva: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2007
cristano ronaldo
Re: Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year. by cooljoe(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2007
I think Ronaldo should win the PFA award, Drogba should win the golden boot, while Fabregas scoops the young player award. That's fair, isn't it.
Re: Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year. by 9ja4eva: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2007
Yeah it is.
Re: Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year. by georgies(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2007
C.Ronaldo for PFA Player of the Year
Cesc Fabregas for Young Player of the Year
These young men has just bn exceptional.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Are Interested In Cycling? / Germany Vs Nigeria Live Match Update / World Cup 2010: Final Nigeria Squad To Be Named On June 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.