Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 12gb For N2000 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 12gb For N2000 (1444 Views)

How To Get Any Mtn Sim To Be Eigible For The 1GB @N200 And 4GB @1K Data Plans. / New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / 2gb Data For N200 And N1000 For 5gb For 9mobile Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 12gb For N2000 by richardgerald(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
We have all been waiting for a very good data plan, one that will sustain our hunger for downloads and more information on the social media and search engine.

https://www.techlookat.com/2018/12/glo-special-data-get-12gb-for-n200-and.html

I have been focused on some other blog posts, but now think I need to feed my readers with some updates on how to solve one of our problems.

Glo have for some time now been good to their subscribers with some affordable data bundle. While some complain bitterly of Glo network in their various locations, Glo has keep compensating with affordable data plans

They have silently released a new data plan which will cover for most of our valuable needs. This is the Glo cheapest data subscription ever. They have launched an offer of 1.2GB for just N200. This is slightly similar to 9mobile subscription of 1GB for just N200.

The difference inn this is that Glo offer more data for same price and 9mobile still have the issues of selecting Sims that can subscribe to their offer.

On the other hand, Glo is giving out 1.2GB for N200 to all their subscribers be it new or old.

How to subscribe to Glo cheapest data plan:

Simply dial *777# (which is the usual menu for Glo data plans)Now reply with 1 > then 1 > then 5 >then 2 > then 1 and you are done

NB: Data is valid for 3 days. (Enough for me to make all my massive downloads and updates)
To check your data balance dial *127*0#

Guess what! You can subscribe multiple times, this means with N2,000 you will get a whooping 12GB.

While is have all this set up now will you prefer sitting with your MTN SIM expensive data plans, Try your luck with the 9mobile plan or just subscribe to this Glo plan? Let me know our decision in the comment section and will be so pleased to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 12gb For N2000 by wolfenstein(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2018
richardgerald:
We have all been waiting for a very good data plan, one that will sustain our hunger for downloads and more information on the social media and search engine.

I have been focused on some other blog posts, but now think I need to feed my readers with some updates on how to solve one of our problems.

Glo have for some time now been good to their subscribers with some affordable data bundle. While some complain bitterly of Glo network in their various locations, Glo has keep compensating with affordable data plans

They have silently released a new data plan which will cover for most of our valuable needs. This is the Glo cheapest data subscription ever. They have launched an offer of 1.2GB for just N200. This is slightly similar to 9mobile subscription of 1GB for just N200.

The difference inn this is that Glo offer more data for same price and 9mobile still have the issues of selecting Sims that can subscribe to their offer.

On the other hand, Glo is giving out 1.2GB for N200 to all their subscribers be it new or old.

How to subscribe to Glo cheapest data plan:

Simply dial *777# (which is the usual menu for Glo data plans)Now reply with 1 > then 1 > then 5 >then 2 > then 1 and you are done

NB: Data is valid for 3 days. (Enough for me to make all my massive downloads and updates)
To check your data balance dial *127*0#

Guess what! You can subscribe multiple times, this means with N2,000 you will get a whooping 12GB.

While is have all this set up now will you prefer sitting with your MTN SIM expensive data plans, Try your luck with the 9mobile plan or just subscribe to this Glo plan? Let me know our decision in the comment section and will be so pleased to hear from you

Op yes you can subscribe multiple times, but there is always a but in Nigeria........
It has limit, c for yourself
I have subscribed 5times alone this week and see what it says when I tried again

Re: Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 12gb For N2000 by richardgerald(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2018
wolfenstein:

Op yes you can subscribe multiple times, but there is always a but in Nigeria........
It has limit, c for yourself
I have subscribed 5times alone this week and see what it says when I tried again

6GB for 1k is still cool especially if you are in the area with good glo network
Re: Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 12gb For N2000 by warrenweste(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2018
they have stopped their double data promo sad subscribed and was given a lousy 1.4gig extra

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus 32 GB (new Open Box) / Pls Can I Unlock My Lg Vk810 4g Tablet / Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.