Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This (2587 Views)

See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Biingoo: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Something has really been bothering me for a while now.

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?

I mean:

A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime.

I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation; where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?

(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)

How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul (an average man has enough storms); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

And most guys are still dating these broke ladies just because they think they're so gorgeous or hot, and they're so lucky to be dating them, and would probably not find another woman as gorgeous and flawless like their broke girlfriends.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.
They're actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

So don't ever think of settling for less brother.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.

Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls.

Yes, I've broken another table today!

18 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Emescot(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2018
The issue is alot of guys dont really care, they have the money to lavish on those broke girls. And its these girls that call you stingy, girls that dont know what its like to work hard
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Emescot(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Bro in all honesty, its really frustrating, mentally and physically. I cant try that nonsense anymore
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Papasmal(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Honestly with the complexity of the nation economy,it's not advisable to keep friendship with guys(male&female)who add no value to your life.

Biingoo u make sense
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Biingoo: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Papasmal:
Honestly with the complexity of the nation economy,it's not advisable to keep friendship with guys(male&female)who add no value to your life.

Biingoo u make sense
Bless up bruh! Please I don't need any female monikers input here ooh! This thread is strictly for my fellow male folks. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by cooluzi: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2018
op i feel you... there is more to life than being in a serious relationship... most Nigeria girls are broke and hungry but they will still form I don't collect from guy.. be wise
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by NathanAnomaly: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
it goes both ways too, ladies don't also date a broke guy. if he is broke in cash at least he shouldn't be broke in vision.

but generally, the number of Broke Girls is thrice the number of Broke Guys.

hypergamy is really helping this country to improve it's standard of living.

most girls are broke and lack idea of how to hustle legitimately with their legs closed.

can't deal.

even though some guys are also broke, at least, they don't have an entitlement mentality.

but most girls ?? tueh !!

I can't deal abet

5 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Eberechi24(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2018
When you meet your supposed financial stable woman, your insecurities set in.

The truth is that Nigerian men are yet to get to that stage where they accept independent woman.
If she isn't bossy, she disrespectful...

2 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by cooluzi: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

The truth is that Nigerian men are yet to get to that stage where they accept independent woman.

that hairstyle tho..
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by MetroBaba1(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

Backup with reasons your first sentence. When you're financially stable and you're dating a girl who's financially stable, then that relationship is defined.

Insecurities arises if the equation is not balanced. Have a thought why the rich marries the rich; financial stability, insecurity level at 0%.

Nigerian men are becoming wise every second. Those who are financially stable settles for ladies who are financially stable, except for rare cases where the lady stood for him when he was nobody.

No man in today's world wants liability. No man in Nigeria wants a lady who can't support him financially, when he's down.

So, 'insecurities' has nothing in common with this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by cooluzi: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2018
grin
MetroBaba1:

Backup with reasons your first sentence.
you be metroboomin brother

2 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by TimiRume(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

Don't mind them. They are looking for a soft feminine who is also a king kong ''do it herself'' warrior woman, they have to choose one. Either feminine or less feminine grin
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by MetroBaba1(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
Don't mind them. They are looking for a soft feminine who is also a king kong ''do it herself'' warrior woman, they have to choose one. Either feminine or less feminine grin

Don't Ass Lick Bro.
No benefit

2 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by TimiRume(f): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Don't Ass Lick Bro.
No benefit
Its not asslicking, its facts you weak beta male. How about you stand on your own for once instead of hiding behind other men or worse sucking their d***s for free cheesy
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Eberechi24(f): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Don't Ass Lick Bro.
No benefit

You made your comment, nobody attacked you. Let the guy be.

2 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by MetroBaba1(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

You made your comment, nobody attacked you. Let the guy be.

My Bad please. I dey sorry

2 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Eberechi24(f): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
Its not asslicking, its facts you weak beta male. How about you stand on your own for once instead of hiding behind other men or worse sucking their d***s for free cheesy
Your thoughts are in order, They would be the one to complain that woman is controlling, bossy and disrespectful.
They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by MetroBaba1(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:

Intelligent replies ONLY please

3 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Eberechi24(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

My Bad please. I dey sorry
I mentioned you on a thread, go and read the comments from men.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by pansophist(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Everything in life swings back to a position of balance. Nigerian women are the way they are because Nigerian men contributed to it. Women need men just as men need women. Although, when the male thirst and desperation becomes desperately toxic, then expect treatment like this.

The women I have dated contributed in my life and personal growth. Without them, I won't be where I am today. If guys stop this thirst and obsession with female validation, women will adapt to the need of the dating marketplace if they, want to be in a relationship. So far, it's the men doing most of the adaptation which is not sustainable at all.

3 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by TimiRume(f): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

Your thoughts are in order, They would be the one to complain that woman is controlling, bossy and disrespectful.
And they are not most of the time, ie the controlling bossy thing they like to throw around when they are intimidated by classy hardworking women. You can't judge people you don't even approach. These guys have a lot of shortcomings they don't want women to see, low class women won't but quality women would. They would want more from a man, and these guys can't meet up so the settle for less, and still complain.

2 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Biingoo: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
And they are not most of the time, ie the controlling bossy thing they like to throw around when they are intimidated by classy hardworking women. You can't judge people you don't even approach. These guys have a lot of shortcomings they don't want women to see, low class women won't but quality women would. They would want more from a man, and these guys can't meet up so the settle for less, and still complain.
Oga please carry your gf and leave my thread biko

1 Like

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

says who? I like independent ladies, so speak for your brothers and not all Nigeria men.thanks

3 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by TimiRume(f): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Biingoo:
Oga please carry your gf and leave my thread biko
See them, weaklings grin You can't take what you dish out all the time. I'll remain on this thread as long as my attention is needed.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
See them, weaklings grin You can't take what you dish out all the time. I'll remain on this thread as long as my attention is needed.
But you are not a man na undecided but a lady.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by TimiRume(f): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordSaints:
But you are not a man na undecided but a lady.
I can choose to be anything i want on a faceless forum grin
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
I can choose to be anything i want on a faceless forum grin
i know, but you are a female.

1 Like

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by TimiRume(f): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordSaints:
i know,but are a female.
No i'm not
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

lol you never wise up reach.
Why would a woman be bossing me because she is buying her own clothes? I'm not telling her to take care of me I'm only telling her to sort her shiit out
Only balless men try to buy a woman's respect

5 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by kunleweb: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Biingoo:
Bless up bruh! Please I don't need any female monikers input here ooh! This thread is strictly for my fellow male folks. Thank you

I don laff burdt today o. Lol at you've broken.some.tables.today
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
No i'm not
Yes you are undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady / My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict / Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.