Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This (2588 Views)

See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by TimiRume(f): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordSaints:
Yes you are undecided
grin
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by MetroBaba1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
lilbest4:
lol you never wise up reach.
Why would a woman be bossing me because she is buying her own clothes? I'm not telling her to take care of me I'm only telling her to sort her shiit out
Only balless men try to buy a woman's respect

Louder Brother.

3 Likes

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by MannieA(f): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Men don't know what they want.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by MetroBaba1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
MannieA:
Men don't know what they want.

Be specific and precised
Some men, not men

1 Like

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by carter009(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bitter Truth.
MetroBaba1:

Backup with reasons your first sentence. When you're financially stable and you're dating a girl who's financially stable, then that relationship is defined.

Insecurities arises if the equation is not balanced. Have a thought why the rich marries the rich; financial stability, insecurity level at 0%.

Nigerian men are becoming wise every second. Those who are financially stable settles for ladies who are financially stable, except for rare cases where the lady stood for him when he was nobody.

No man in today's world wants liability. No man in Nigeria wants a lady who can't support him financially, when he's down.

So, 'insecurities' has nothing in common with this thread.

1 Like

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
RUBBISH POST
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biingoo:

Something has really been bothering me for a while now.

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?

I mean:

A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime.

I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation; where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?

(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)

How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul (an average man has enough storms); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

And most guys are still dating these broke ladies just because they think they're so gorgeous or hot, and they're so lucky to be dating them, and would probably not find another woman as gorgeous and flawless like their broke girlfriends.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.
They're actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

So don't ever think of settling for less brother.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.

Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls.

Yes, I've broken another table today!

Go and hang yourself, retard
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by CarolineOlawale(f): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:
RUBBISH POST

Are you one of the broke individuals the OP is talking about?

1 Like

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Are you one of the broke individuals the OP is talking about?

You sure, sound broke.

I don't understand why an individual just can't mind his/her business.

Maybe you need a lecturing on how to mind your damn business.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by CarolineOlawale(f): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You sure, sound broke.

I don't understand why an individual just can't mind his/her business.

Maybe you need a lecturing on how to mind your damn business.

Hey! you don't even want to start this with me. Ask about me.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Lol, her royal majesty.

Oh, I'm so scared.

Rubbish.

What's the list you can do, call the moderators on me and get me banned. Lol.

I can see that you want to have a bite of me and bitch, you gonna choke on it pretty hard.
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

And your profile, says alot about you.

Mama pussy
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2018
Eberechi24:
When you meet your supposed financial stable woman, your insecurities set in.

The truth is that Nigerian men are yet to get to that stage where they accept independent woman.
If she isn't bossy, she disrespectful...

gbam,they better suck up
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by Hector09(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Some men hate independent women,,.i ve a neighbours who are financially ok and they dont want their wives to work same goes to dating,
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by mibrims: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Biingoo:

Something has really been bothering me for a while now.

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?

I mean:

A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time. Bro God bless for this write up, is as if you know my situation right now. Mental brokenness na die disease. For 4yrs my gf no buy me ordinary boxers or afford tfare 2cee me. I did everything for her# spits

A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime.

I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation; where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?

(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)

How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul (an average man has enough storms); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

And most guys are still dating these broke ladies just because they think they're so gorgeous or hot, and they're so lucky to be dating them, and would probably not find another woman as gorgeous and flawless like their broke girlfriends.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.
They're actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

So don't ever think of settling for less brother.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.

Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls.

Yes, I've broken another table today!

Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2018
OP you are right ooh.

I had to cut down on my female friends recently, i only move with just 2 of them (they don't demand for help) and some office female friends, it's so cool that when we go out, we all contribute to the bills, the ladies don't leave it for guys alone and it impresses we the guys.

Economy is not smiling and people especially guys should make their priorities right, don't follow broke or stingy girls, they demand way more than they give, heck they don't even give and that is a pill for future failure. I have learnt my lesson and since this December I have been financially discipline and take proper are of myself first.

Last week, an old female friend who I intended to date then but refused called to ask for financial help that she was in the hospital, she even wanted a video call to prove she wasn't lying.
I turned her down without thinking twice, in fact I told i felt insulted, I can't be helping her (what manner of useless friendship is that) I am not the cause of Nigeria's financial problems make people carry their cross. Hustle your hustle angry
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2018
Hector09:
Some men hate independent women,,.i ve a neighbours who are financially ok and they dont want their wives to work same goes to dating,
don't blame them 100%, if you know what married women do ehn you go fear. They fvck anything fvckable when given the opportunity, I know what am saying.

Make I just end am there, no need to talk too much, who no go no know.
grin
Re: Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

And your profile, says alot about you.

Mama pussy
bastardized ape! Look at this baboon that get raped anally by her orangutan father.

Useless monkey!

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Signs That Shows A Girl Is Really In Love With You. / Let Me Just Drop This "Thing" Here [Picture] / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.