Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY (43624 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by prince2pac(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
that's why I had to use razor and clean every code on my ATM.. the thing is just blank apart from the gold like side which is what the machine needs

1 Like

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Delivar(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
adanny01:
I added my mastercard to Google play store, i was debited for an app download payment without any pin or token.
I thought Master card and Visa have a secure code authentication check?
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by IkpuMmadu: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
My critical account I don't use ATM on it...I don't even listen to these bankers asking me why are you not on ATM or USSD

Then the other account I live max 50k there and it's ATM linked

1 Like

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by fattbabakay(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:
I call BS on this story

Your life savings are gone and you've the composure to inject humor

Lies
Dont believe, that’s your business
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Mineohmine: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pele.. 2019 will be your year to recover your loss that if you don't stay put in your village.

1 Like

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
It's well, we all learn everyday, you will recover that amount soon, have faith.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Maxcoded: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
prince2pac:
that's why I had to use razor and clean every code on my ATM.. the thing is just blank apart from the gold like side which is what the machine needs

You must be an Igbo guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
fattbabakay:
Dont believe, that’s your business

"One random boy roaming the internet in search of wealth" = Yahoo boy
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by wiseworld: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
For some local payment processors, only the card pin is required to authorize transactions. The Ccv and pin is needed for that ,sorry okay
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by wiseworld: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Confirm blogger
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by DIMIZZY1: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Deeply sowi bro Na spirit of buhari sickness go follow dat son\daughter of anini
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by wiseworld: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Omo Origbo
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by adelacuna(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sorry bro, you can't be too careful in this computer age, anything can happen.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by bknight: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
-
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by semasir: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
The author can still get his money back as it usually takes 48 hours for transactions like this to be totally moved from the account. I was once billed for a payment automatically from a portal I have forgotten and with complaint laid and reference number quoted, I had my money back though it took almost 2 months but I was fine at the long run.

All hope isn't lost as the card can be hotlisted and a new one given as well.... Don't fall a victim by being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Emusan(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
bknight:

Way to go! When the money finishes in the utility account, I walk into the other bank, withdraw over the counter, go to the utility bank & deposit cool cheesy

That's a long process....

Why can't you cram your card details and use Quickteller?

That's what I do, you can't see me with my ATM card but I can do transfer through Quckteller anywhere anytime since I know the card details offhand.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by semasir: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
International merchants don't really need authentication aside your card details and the CVV2 unlike local gateways

Delivar:

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by fattbabakay(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

"One random boy roaming the internet in search of wealth" = Yahoo boy

Lol, your knowledge is limited by your exposure. You know nothing young man.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by lazinny(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is a simple case. Go to your bank report as fraudulent transaction, you'll fill a form and the money will be charged back and you get your money back. Might take up to a month though.

1 Like

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
fattbabakay:
Lol, your knowledge is limited by your exposure. You know nothing young man.

Ok, boy.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dopedesign: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:
I call BS on this story

Your life savings are gone and you've the composure to inject humor

Lies
It seems you don't know Fattkay. His life savings? My God. He is far far richer than you think. Besides, he is a blogger and you will find this story at the front page of his website, hustle.ng
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by NewCaliYork: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about this,I’ll advise you go to your bank to complain.You’ll be refunded as long as you have the USDSTAN 10 digits number.I know someone it happened to,he was refunded after filling a form at the bank,just don’t lose the STAN 10 digits as that is the only way your money could be traced and reversed.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
dopedesign:

It seems you don't know Fattkay. His life savings? My God. He is far far richer than you think. Besides, he is a blogger and you will find this story at the front page of his website, hustle.ng

Have you pulled your head outta his ass yet?

Good

You needed the air.

So every blogger is automatically rich, eh?

Wow.

What a country

Fattkay is a lying piece of shiit mofo looking for attention
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dopedesign: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
evictor305:
This was probably perpetrated by some close to you like jugular. You will be extremely carefree to have your card details noted at paypoint (16 digits number, expiry date and cvv2 located behind the card). Before any paypoint attendant will note all these, you will see the red flag already unless you're very careless.

It seems you never make any payment online before. Mostly, the 16-digits only matters
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dopedesign: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

Have you pulled your head outta his ass yet?

Good

You needed the air.

So every blogger is automatically rich, eh?

Wow.

What a country

Fattkay is a lying piece of shiit mofo looking for attention

So you think he blogs alone? Fattkay is seeking attention? OMG! You are a fool man. That guy, Faturoti Kayode Babatunde, is a legit internet marketer. I don't have much to say. Bury your "beef" if you get one.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
dopedesign:

So you think he blogs alone? Fattkay is seeking attention? OMG! You are a fool man. That guy, Faturoti Kayode Babatunde, is a legit internet marketer. I don't have much to say. Bury your "beef" if you get one.

Either you're stuck on his nutsack, or you're fattkay on another account

Because I've never seen this level of nut sucking
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Ohraykon: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
PreciousJuice:
grin lol, you have unfinished business with village people

Meanwhile,
Here is a question for the illiterates that can't see beyond the bridge of their noses, how was it possible for an alleged Sudanese named Jubril to face the joint NASS?? When it was in the same gathering the patrons of fake reports and propaganda are seated!??
I want to seize this opportunity to demystify the alleged accusation of a Jubril in Aso rock, its quite dramatic and equally astonishing how the president was taught dead but with God's intervention overcame the illness and evil thoughts being spread by agents of confusion, THE GENERAL @PMB , was never dead nor replaced, am sure the healthy and youthful looks on him got illiterates wondering how an old man above 75yrs could recover so well,
Truth is THE GENERAL can not recover naturally in that manner considering his age, however, people must know about the process of COSMETIC SURGERY,
Am 100% sure it was the process ( COSMETIC SURGERY) that THE GENERAL went through to give him such healthy and youthful looks, which is very appropriate, as the president MUST look good as possible, he stands as the country's image and no1 citizen, World leaders such as Vladimir Putin of Russia and Donald Trump of USA all undergo the process of COSMETIC SURGERY to keep their looks as youthful as possible.
God bless Nigeria
mumu
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dopedesign: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

Either you're stuck on his nutsack, or you're fattkay on another account

Because I've never seen this level of nut sucking

Lol. Daz your problem bro. But wait, I urge you to learn from the guy, maybe you can escape the rat race.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by bknight: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
-
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm... Nigerians pls be wise. Thats all I have to say
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by adanny01(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Delivar:

May be of recent.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by ekesoft(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
The lord will be your strength.. Thanks for sharing your story....

Contact me on how to verify alipay account. details in bio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It / Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.