Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun (27264 Views)

Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) / DavidoAt10: Davido Shares Throwback Photo Of His First Recording ‘Dami Duro’ / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun by nery4u(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gistformant:

Dami Adenuga, a Nigerian artiste manager who traveled down to Ilesha in Osun State with his artistes and crew, took to Instagram to narrate how armed robbers fled after approaching his car.

According to Dami Adenuga, the armed robbers rushed to their car immediately they bumped into a road block. However he disclosed that immediately they got to their car, they fled over an undisclosed reason.

The Nigerian artiste manager had few months few months ago revealed how everyone in his family rejected him, after he chose his career path. He said;

To be honest, the response from home was completely negative. I was rejected by everyone in the family; no one wanted anything to do with me. I had to leave my father’s house in Ibadan and move to Lagos. For a long time, I slept at a fuel station and I experienced a number of unpleasant things that I prefer not to discuss. I don’t really have friends but I have made a few in my line of business.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/dami-adenuga-narrates-how-armed-robbers-fled-after-approaching-his-car-in-osun

1daful! grin
Gistformant:

Dami Adenuga, a Nigerian artiste manager who traveled down to Ilesha in Osun State with his artistes and crew, took to Instagram to narrate how armed robbers fled after approaching his car.

According to Dami Adenuga, the armed robbers rushed to their car immediately they bumped into a road block. However he disclosed that immediately they got to their car, they fled over an undisclosed reason.

The Nigerian artiste manager had few months few months ago revealed how everyone in his family rejected him, after he chose his career path. He said;

To be honest, the response from home was completely negative. I was rejected by everyone in the family; no one wanted anything to do with me. I had to leave my father’s house in Ibadan and move to Lagos. For a long time, I slept at a fuel station and I experienced a number of unpleasant things that I prefer not to discuss. I don’t really have friends but I have made a few in my line of business.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/dami-adenuga-narrates-how-armed-robbers-fled-after-approaching-his-car-in-osun

1daful!

Re: Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun by duduade: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
nifemi25:
The arm robbers left immediately they saw you in the car abi. Continue shotigbo. ... . .

No mind am...
Person wey Don adorn himself spiritually

It's God that just said its not time yet
Re: Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun by Ladylollypop: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Otumokpo...chaiii jazz them fire
Re: Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun by Geozion(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations @Dami Adenuga Sir Roshlar..
Re: Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun by adeowo84(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided sad they fled but another set of bandits killed a general. Nah wah oo

Look for a book titled angelic visitation... The Armed Robbers are the only one that can explain what the saw, but be rest assured, they saw what is greater than them
Re: Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
jojo1415:
So make we fry water

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures / D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.