Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand (525 Views)

How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by messi042: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
please help ! I'm sweating on my leg and hand evert 10 minutes

Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by techgeek12(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
And so, its so normal, ask ur skin

Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
OP, I think what you're experiencing is termed hyperhidrosis, not so sure... if this condition just started all of a sudden then I'ld advice you see a Doctor.

For the poster above, it is NOT normal. #note: there's a reason I didn't quote you smiley
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by Youngbbt: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
OP, I think what you're experiencing is termed hyperhidrosis, not so sure... if this condition just started all of a sudden then I'ld advice you see a Doctor.

For the poster above, it is NOT normal. #note: there's a reason I didn't quote you smiley

sorry if I may say... it can also be spiritual
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by GuyWise101(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Op I think it has something to do with the present wheather.
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by messi042: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
I've been experiencing this since i was small but it just got worst this days

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by SOFTENGR: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
If it started last Sunday, then Muorinho should be held responsible.

Just consult your doctor.
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by Asquare84(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing to worry about it caused by change in wheather
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by uckennety(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Its happening to me

Since I was a kid till date

Right now I sort of find it hard to type with my phone cuz its sort of slippery
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
uckennety:

Its happening to me

Since I was a kid till date

Right now I sort of find it hard to type with my phone cuz its sort of slippery

Okay, sorry about that. Have you tried to check it out @hospital?
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by uckennety(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Okay, sorry about that. Have you tried to check it out @hospital?

Yea I was told its nothing to worry about

My grandma father said it was the same with him
Re: Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
uckennety:

Yea I was told its nothing to worry about

My grandma father said it was the same with him

Alright, great stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Kill Staphylococcus Bacteria With Monolaurin Capsule Without Reoc / Nigeria Photographer Wake Up To US Hospital Bill Of N88m After 7 Days In Coma / Early Marriage A Problem In Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.