Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Exposed: How DG National Lottery Commission’s Fraudulently Fleeces Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposed: How DG National Lottery Commission’s Fraudulently Fleeces Nigeria (344 Views)

National Lottery Trust Fund: A Corruption Ridden Agency. / Bet9ja Fraudulently Want To Deny Me Of My 11M Winning / Betting Site Dragged To Lottery Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: How DG National Lottery Commission’s Fraudulently Fleeces Nigeria by goodsolomon: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Exposed: How DG National Lottery Commission’s Fraudulently Fleeces Nigeria Billions of Naira (Part I)

You will be shocked how the DG Mr. Lanre Gbajabiamila (the younger brother to Hon. Femi Gbanjabiamila) of the National Lottery Regulatory Commission has been fleecing Nigeria billions of Naira, issuing unauthorized waivers to his cronies, creating fictitious contracts and cornering the monies to himself; inflating contracts costs and assets acquisition by over 100%.

https://www.leadingreporters.com/investigation/exposed-how-dg-national-lottery-commissions-fraudulently-fleeces-nigeria-billions-of-naira-part-i/

(1) (Reply)

How Politics Disrupted Wizkid & Davido Show In Port Harcourt / Instagram:- How To Get Instagram Followers And Likes / New Year: Prophet Amaukwu Releases Prophecy For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.