Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos (58383 Views)

Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by marvin906(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
finally female beef
rounnnnnnndddd oneeeee

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by StarUp: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why is Tiwa taking it personal? And who deceived Yemi Alade that she has bums?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by braveboy64(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
no morals
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by prettyesther20: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tiwa shouldn't have replied her because she's didn't call names, but I low key knew it was Tiwa she was talking about lol

But why call slim people "I"...its insultive. I don't know what's up with "fat" people always insulting slim girls but if they get insulted, they start shouting body shaming...

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Josh44s(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
koyyes:
If you are a male taking delight in sisi fights, you are nothing but a spineless p*$$y slave.

Look at this f00l

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nyansh battle grin

women and body ehn
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Josh44s:

Look at this f00l
Oh I kind of lied. You ain't just a spineless p*$$y slave. You are a f@g.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by gistrepublic: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by frankfrancis871: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
sad

foolish Nigerians...
Stupid Nigerians...
Useless Nigerians...

Godforbid, these people are worst than animals!

I wish they would receive sense but it's just impossible infact it's the same as saying Nnamdi Kanu and Jubril are blood brothers
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Awoo88: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dis tiwa no get sense! For someone who had had the chance of Working for international stars, she lack class!! Unless this one of those stupid fight to generate buzz otherwise she is very stupid by replying

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Ogaga87(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
This Yemi self, why you dey go bring out somebody wen dey hide with this post...

Make you nor worry, they should continue with their expansion.. All I'm going to request for is a #10 slice from that poo warehouse
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by kingharzy: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided

Who says nobody wins when the family feuds? ? Bloggers already chewing. Nairaland analysts already digging facts. Vaseline boys, vaseline boys. . . Share this one

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Ogaga87(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
This Yemi self, why you dey go bring out somebody wen dey hide with this post...

Make you nor worry, they should continue with their expansion.. All I'm going to request for is a 10 naira slice from that poo warehouse
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by kingharzy: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided

Who says nobody wins when the family feuds? ? Bloggers already chewing. Nairaland analysts already digging facts. Vaseline boys, vaseline boys. . . Share this one
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by 12345baba(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
They wan release track
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Marcofranz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
This Yemi girl just want to trend

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by SirLakes: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wetin consign me with their butt
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
I said it earlier, I said it, Oh my goodness, I am super smart. I knew yemi was referring to Tiwa. There is a secret bad blood between those two that fans are unaware of, which is as a result of accumulated envy and jealousy coming from Yemi.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by gistrepublic: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Exactly, battle of asses, battle of butt, brawl of bumbum, ass fight, buttal conflict, okwu Ike!!!!

afroniger:
Wetin make we call this? Butt war

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Fash20: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
So... They want to fight because of big a.ss now.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by ibietela2(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
You see, there own problem is nyansh big or no big
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Mind games bro mind games, she uploaded TB pictures to show us and convince us that she's not straight as “I”
grin, Tiwa is suffering from low self esteem. I believe anytime she wakes up, she look at her mirror and feel really sad about herself and her saggy boobs, flat nyash and wrinkled face, then she go on and edit her pictures to get validation grin.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by MrSquint: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
This Yemi too get busy body tufiakwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by DabuIIIT: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
afroniger:
Wetin make we call this? Butt war
Nyansh showdown
grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by greggng: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Even though i like yemi but I don't think she can match tiwa in anyways. Tiwa is a Star girl...no one Bleep with star girl without getting a piece of star boy stew
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by thugmansion(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wondering why she is so pained over Yemi's advise.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by fortunechy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
If u fry beef it can't give you what you need.... so stop beefing....
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by vincixpresso: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
enunlewa:
Tiwa Savage has reacted to Yemi Alade’s shade of increasing her butts in photos, which was passed on in a tweet this morning.

Recall that we reported earlier today that Yemi Alade took to Twitter to call out her colleagues, who according to the her increase their butts in photos they share on social media. Yemi Alade who advised her colleagues to embrace their true selves, added that they should stop deceiving their fans by increasing their butts. She wrote;

However Tiwa Savage who reacted to Yemi Alade’s shade, shared throw back photos on her Instagram page and further warned that though she is quiet, no one should fu*k with her. She wrote;

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-reacts-to-yemi-alades-shade-of-increasing-her-butts-in-photos

So, Na nyash war, we wan watch
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Born2Breed(f): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
enunlewa:
Tiwa Savage has reacted to Yemi Alade’s shade of increasing her butts in photos, which was passed on in a tweet this morning.

Recall that we reported earlier today that Yemi Alade took to Twitter to call out her colleagues, who according to the her increase their butts in photos they share on social media. Yemi Alade who advised her colleagues to embrace their true selves, added that they should stop deceiving their fans by increasing their butts. She wrote;

However Tiwa Savage who reacted to Yemi Alade’s shade, shared throw back photos on her Instagram page and further warned that though she is quiet, no one should fu*k with her. She wrote;

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-reacts-to-yemi-alades-shade-of-increasing-her-butts-in-photos

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Deejay777(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Is tiwa savage truely an "I", let us go and ask Wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Cee-c Meets Kanayo O Kanayo At 4th Pan Africa Business Leadership Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.