Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? (989 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by SweetBuns(f): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
That's was the question hotly debated at my compound this morning.

Can you marry a man/woman who has been married before or has a string of marriages and exes before?
Some people (not much) agreed, saying it depends on the type of situation and the type of man/woman while others vehemently disagreed, saying they cannot do it at all.
What's your take on this?

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by WinningEleven(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:

Can you marry a man/woman who has been married before or has a string of marriages and exes before?
Some people (not much) agreed, saying it depends on the type of situation and the type of man/woman while others vehemently disagreed, saying they cannot do it at all.
God forbid. I can never do that. When fresh fresh babes full outside
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by babyfaceafrica: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
nope,not negotiable!!
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hell to the f"""king NO.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by SweetBuns(f): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
WinningEleven:

God forbid. I can never do that. When fresh fresh babes full outside
Lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by TheOdd1sOut: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:

anybody who has a string of exes or failed relationship has a problem.
Quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by shellybee: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
A big no!
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by marvin906(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:

When you mean strings of marriages how many are we talking about

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by carter009(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are you sure?
shellybee:
A big no!
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by SweetBuns(f): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
marvin906:

When you mean strings of marriages how many are we talking about
that's left for your imagination grin
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Lucifer66(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
No no no and never.
Not interested in being threaten her ex
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Kidaholic(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
I dey mad? grin Never!! If only divorcees roam this earth, I would take MissRaine69's advice and become a priest cry
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
this girl wey open this thread make you de tell yourself truth, you be single mother. na one of de things wey de make you act bitter towards men. well nothing bad about single mother or father wey no dey bitter. so yes me go fit marry a divorcee one wey no dey bitter.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by obembet(f): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
If e get money and also good in other room. Thank God my bf don dey misbehave now self.

I need a beta one
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by marvin906(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
obembet:
If e get money and also good in other room. Thank God my bf don dey misbehave now self.

I need a beta one

I weak for you

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by marvin906(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:
that's left for your imagination grin

well yes and no
it all depends on what happened in her past relationships

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
NO! I can't and will NEVER!

Others may, I cannot
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Impossican't
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Goddys(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Being open-minded is the best gift of life. I can marry a divorcee if she looks attractive and young. Life is too short for all this biased views
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Kidaholic(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
obembet:

I need a beta one

See your life... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by SweetBuns(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
DukeofNZ:
this girl wey open this thread make you de tell yourself truth, you be single mother. na one of de things wey de make you act bitter towards men. well nothing bad about single mother or father wey no dey bitter. so yes me go fit marry a divorcee one wey no dey bitter.
Who told you I'm a single mother?
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by carter009(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Your right, I think she's a single mother....
DukeofNZ:
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by solz007(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Sure, Yeah! Why Not? I Mean If We Got something for each other.... She gotta Be short, I Love Short Women grin
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by Sholah96(m): 1:37am On Dec 22, 2018
SweetBuns:

This ur compound sef undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? by SweetBuns(f): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sholah96:

This ur compound sef undecided
lol

(1) (Reply)

Glo Free Browsing For A Month / How Can One Stop Unnecessary Anger Issue / Regular Swallowing Of Your Partner's Semen Could Protect Against Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.