Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (69605 Views)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Mccullum: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
No permanent friends and enemies that's why that old man has turned to Buhari's foe.

Forget this hypocrite, Next Level noni..
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Rolings: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
obi4eze:
angry

We have been saying it that something fishy is going on in Aso Rock but the doubters continue doubting.

I make it bold to say that Buhari is dead and the person there is an impostor. What baffles me is that the fraud of a foreigner keeps signing bills, issuing executive orders and even presents the budget of our country. Even more baffling is the fact that many of us as citizens just gullibly believe everything the cabal tells us despite the clear signs that all is not well. Instead some people are busy shouting 'sai baba' to a noncitizen that doesn't care about them.

Using a double as a decoy is not bad but why allow him sign bills and present the budget?

Buba Galadima should just arm himself very well and beef up his security because they may come after him.

Wake up Mr Man
Or
Stop using whatever you are using that's not compatible with your brain
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by DauraIsAGoal: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
bkool7:

A former friend now foe.

That dude is in pain and he would say anything to make Buhari look bad.

He should bring it on
He should bring it on abi? You Yoruba Muslims are ever ready to defend Sai Baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Horus(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Fnl1X_94A

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by JubrilBuhari: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
He is Aminu Jubril Al Sudani, a Sudanese refugee and impostor in Aso Rock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Ogaga87(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
highcollide:
Mere commisioner osunbande would have been president since last year but the Fulani's played a fast one on the Yoruba's.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet jubril from Sudan.

So na this small guy wan dey nyash Aisha abi... No wonder no birthday wish was sent to him..
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Passionate888: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Betmaster3:
Buhari should remove his cap
What are we to look for if he removes his cap? I've been hearing/seeing similar statements like yours since.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by shigoawesu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
So none of the 36 state governors could not identify Jubril and the both the senate and rep
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Goke7: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
hotseat:
If you claim to have a close relationship with Buhari for over 50yrs and you still can't differentiate between him and the supposed Jubril is quite unfortunate. Be bold and tell Nigerians the truth or keep your doubts to yourself.

I wonder o, this is politics gone bad, cowards everywhere. Just watch, ffk will latch on this soon
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by emmysoftyou: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nnamdi kanu was the first person to say this and I refused to believe him.
What's happening cos I'm confused right now. If he's not buhari then he shouldn't bother to contest cos the truth will find its roots.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by LONGPREEK(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
we like jubril and will vote for him again. kill yasef
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
emmysoftyou:
Nnamdi kanu was the first person to say this and I refused to believe him.
What's happening cos I'm confused right now. If he's not buhari then he shouldn't bother to contest cos the truth will find its roots.

You are confused because Afonja brain works very slow. With all the evidence Nnamdi Kanu gave you, what else do you need? Osinbanjo should have been president since January 2017...almost 2 yrs now. But you afonjas foolishness and hatred for Igbos, just robbed yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by agarajeff(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
One day truth will be unveiled

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by jubrilELsudan: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
What a bloody fool he is to say that. He has clear vision to say that buhari is fake yet he can't see that all his own children are not his.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by aremz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm sorry to say but I don't understand howy brothers from the east thinks. Y'all are so desperate to get power that you'll believe anything fed to you by your stupid highly placed nnamdi KANU. The same set of people would come out to claim Hausa's and Yoruba's hate them,I'm actually not surprised a lot of you chose to open containers than open your head and go to school that's the reason nnamdi KANU can feed your gullible selves with stupid rumors like this.

Feel free to quote me I won't reply

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Edgarated(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
time shall tell..
=======
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2: “Thinking of buying luxury goods from eBay UK? Our UK team can pick up your goods from the seller and arrange delivery to Lagos”
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by okofians(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Betmaster3:
Buhari should remove his cap
Or else

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by KillTheZombies: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
The citizens, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, fulani, Tiv, Isoko, Kanuri etc will be kicking out jibril next year. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by janejive(f): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
This Jubril from Sudan is getting out of hand. I don't believe it one bit.
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by AntiWailer: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Only if one of this half brained so called youth did a research like this lady did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpbf_Ij6hU&t=854s
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
This is a very close former friend of Buhari saying this, but watch as Yoruba Muslims will attack him
tongue

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Satire.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by AntiWailer: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
janejive:
This Jubril from Sudan is getting out of hand. I don't believe it one bit.

My dear it is a stupid thing to even engage anybody in Any argument.

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpbf_Ij6hU&t=854s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by ideynl1: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
aremz:
I'm sorry to say but I don't understand howy brothers from the east thinks. Y'all are so desperate to get power that you'll believe anything fed to you by your stupid highly placed nnamdi KANU. The same set of people would come out to claim Hausa's and Yoruba's hate them,I'm actually not surprised a lot of you chose to open containers than open your head and go to school that's the reason nnamdi KANU can feed your gullible selves with stupid rumors like this.

You lack sense. When they say you Yoruba Muslims are zombies, you'll start feeling angry.

When did Buba Galadima, Buhari's childhood friend become Easterner?

11 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Kahujadekadura: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
shigoawesu:
So none of the 36 state governors could not identify Jubril and the both the senate and rep
Politicians no day get ur tym. Inasmuch they are getting their money, u are nothing but a trash before them.
Do u think that they can risk their lives for u. We d masses hold d politicians accountable not politicians holding each other.
If u know, u know.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Kahujadekadura: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
aremz:

So Galadima is now from east and.
A fool can't see light even when a sun is place bf him.

6 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Yazmin: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Buba Galadima in 2014:
'This is not the PDP we used to know'

Buba Galadima in 2015:
'This is not the Nigeria we used to know'

Buba Galadima in 2017:
'This is not the APC we used know'

Buba Galadima in 2018:
This is not the Buhari we used to know.....

Okay...Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Ziggylady(f): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
This is a very close former friend of Buhari saying this, but watch as Yoruba Muslims will attack him

I tell you cheesy
Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by Timatayo1: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmmmm I no for sure something get wrong truth Will sure prevail one day we are watching

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by k2kay(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Whoever thinks synthetics, clones and organic robotoids haven't been perfected over the years need to wake up like seriously. I don't care if the president is or isn't, all I know is if you think it cant be done and world leaders haven't been replaced when situation calls for it then I don't know what to tell you. #StayWoke

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know by zolajpower: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Omg ........we are beating to our own game . Ordinary Sudan beating us hands down on d game of gba ojue . So Nigerians can fall mugu ,our mumu never do .
Really what goes round come around .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.