Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

On Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Butt padding Squabble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Butt padding Squabble (622 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Butt padding Squabble by francis247(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earlier today, it was said Yemi Alade called out Tiwa savage for increasing her butt sizes on photos she shares on social media, that she advised Tiwa along with anyone who cares to listen to be their true selfs, to showcase their natural God given body and not subject it to and change particularly I'm an attempt to deceive their fans.
She said:

"Stop increasing your ynash in your pictures! You know you are straight like “I” embrace your real self ! Ahh ahh. Deceiving fans up and dan."

As an ardent proponent of being ones truest and purest self, I'd point out that the above is not and advice but rather an insult intended to demean, humiliate and make one feel less of themselves. You don't sound so condescending or throw jibes at someone you're trying to encourage, to motivate to be or embrace their true self. They already feel small or bad enough over lacking one thing or the order they want and feel they deserve. Taking swipes at them in such a manner as Yemi Alade did, in the course of advising people to embrace their true selves will only compel them to descend down to your level in retaliation.

If Yemi had said something like:
"Stop increasing your yash in your pictures to please anybody. You're beautiful and amazing just the way you are."

The message would have been clear that she meant no harm and only wants to get Tiwa to embrace her real self as she claims. But what she said was nothing short of a personal attack. It was a statement that was clearly intended to hurt and to cut, to create and fill the atmosphere with negative energy, to bring down one's fighting spirit.

SOURCE:
http://www.wavefinder.com.ng/2018/12/on-tiwa-savage-and-yemi-alade-butt.html

1 Like

Re: On Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Butt padding Squabble by meobizy(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
I see somebody wants to ride on this useless trending news.
It's over bro, we can now face our lives.

2 Likes

Re: On Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Butt padding Squabble by francis247(m): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
I see somebody wants to ride on this useless trending news.
It's over bro, we can now face our lives.
Not trying to ride on any news man. Yemi Alade's strong misconception as well as that of many bloggers, with regards to what an advice should be concerning the concept of embracing one's true self got my attention. An advice is an advice. An insult is an insult.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Telling Me How I Should Act As A Lawyer – Actress Sandra Ankobiah / Malaysia’s King Resigns To Wed Russian Lovely Lady / The Weekend Diss Drake On “lost In The Fire”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.