Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) (34098 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by dabrin: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Femi Adebayo and his wife just welcomed their first baby together in the U.S. The excited Nigerian actor made this known on Instagram.

Taking to his Instagram page, the actor wrote about his excitement at the arrival of their bundle of joy.

Sharing a snap of himself with the newborn, Femi Adebayo wrote;

Our Eagle has landed and our world is complete. I’m super excited … Our bundle of Joy is here ��… It’s a boy… Join us in giving thanks to God Almighty… Love you so much @iyanaladuke … It’s been a wonderful journey

His father, Salami Adebayo wrote;

With great joy and gratitude in my heart, I received the wonderful news and welcome my grandson into the world. May the goodness of this news extend to your various homes as well. Congratulations @femiadebayosalami & @iyanaladuke

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/femi-adebayo-and-wife-welcome-first-baby-together

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by dabrin: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by dabrin: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congrats
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Aliyullahi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by oluwatosink: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice. Na every man they pray make im get grand son. Congrats baba Adebayo.. wink

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congrats
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congrats.....that's d real Ilorin Afonja!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congratz
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
This one na EDOCHIE from the west

Congrats bro..

One of my favourite dude in the industry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congrats jelili
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Awwwwww, babies bring happiness. I wish them more children! Congratulations and may God bless and keep them.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chai.... the wife set die. to marry dey hangry me. but we most hustle sha

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oh my.... One Dec baby added to us. Welcome to our crew baby boy.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
God is good...�
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Christmas boy, weldone!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Makanjuola89: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Aliencraft(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Reacts how
Abeggii, how is this news exactly angry
Cuz the only thing I see is the Father congratulating his son.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by femi4: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
See breast...the girl carry wella

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Flattino(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
U.S
Hmm
Ok o
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congrats to them..
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Alhamdulillaah!!!

Congrats....

Watching his movie presently
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
alsudaes1:
Alhamdulillaah!!!

Congrats....

Watching his movie presently

Why are you now telling us?

So we can know you have CD player in your house??

Nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Actor Femi Adebayo Welcomes A New Baby Boy. Photo

Yoruba Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo and wife welcomes a new baby boy Houston, Texas.

Femi Adebayo break the news online with pictures.

See the photo he shared below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/actor-femi-adebayo-welcomes-baby-boy.html?m=1
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) by PStacks(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Think There Is More To The Seun Egbegbe Story / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.