Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (44069 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by ayooluwa555: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2018
You can sell faster on SnapUp
http://www.snapupng.com

zaragal:
Good

Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. With accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 100% neat and 100% working perfectly .2/16 variant
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2018
is the car broken down? Is does look like it's been driven for months.

The bentley looks Gay too sad

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Money speaking.
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Cool.
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2018
nwadiuko1:
location?

Lagos
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Ogaga87(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Uncle stop touching

My lovely dude spotted

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by NessaBoo(f): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2018
He makes really good music, cheesy (at least for now tho)
Olamide started like this too, till he lost all content and morals. angry

My love for kizz and his songs is just undescribable! smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Powerbk4116: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Daviestunech(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Stanweezy:
Why won't guys do yahoo and yahoo plus when all this yeyebrities continue to display wealth on social media, is that not intimidation to their fans?
It's baffles me bro!
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Mustwin128: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Call or whatsapp if you want to win

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by hopevalley: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2018
That guy is very handsome. Click on the link on my signature if you really want to make millions of naira as profit in export business.
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Kizz Daniel have made it in life.
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Olowo omo
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by murmee: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2018
odigbosky:
only problem with him is his excess love for cultism
Must you say something just to discredit him? My dear, be happy when a young man like you is successful so that success can be your portion!
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by 2shure: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
that means we on the same level
thats a rented apartment niggis
hez always cropping his pix always to a tight corner
possibly a duplex on rent of 1.5m or 1m max. bad roads and pot holes everywhr. i cant imagine thelook on his face when it becomes portor potor rainy season. na that time ppl wey geh suv dey shine. i hate sedans abeg

off roads rugged suv's only

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Chamladas: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Enjoy your money o...Very soon I'll reach and go beyond this level...amen.
If wishes were Bentley, beggars would ball...
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Make person do Christmas for me na make i have to chop abeg
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74069725:
Kiss yOur guy......*YEBA* on repeat.......
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by WaffenSS(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Leased car

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by JohnnelBrown: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Second hand bentley
2nd hand or brand-new, it's still a Bentley
It still cost millions.
You can't even afford a second Okada��
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Reelmii: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Shebi them say na 30k salary?
u are still behind.....
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by SirLakes: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2018
I want/must to sing tooooo

I must buy benztley too
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by SirLakes: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2018
JohnnelBrown:

2nd hand or brand-new, it's still a Bentley
It still cost millions.
You can't even afford a second Okada��

Lol grin

E geh bicycle cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Jaqenhghar: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2018
You will never see them driving it. Always pictures beside it. I remember when Dbanj "bought" his own.
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by chiboy1116: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Enjoy your money o...Very soon I'll reach and go beyond this level...amen.
u look like ifu enada , why?lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React / Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.