Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ (3066 Views)

I Need A Nigerian Residing In Morocco Or Tunisia? / Anyone Studying In Morocco Or Been To Morocco? / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by Lexusgs430: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46651643

Why punish yourself going through Morocco, Libya etc etc......

When you can travel in style?

1 Share

Re: They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
These are the lucky one, let them get on boat with turkish people or some mad eastern European place like Russia/Ukraine... If they are discovered while in the middle of the Sea, thats where they will be dropped

5 Likes

Re: They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by Mizik(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46651643

Why punish yourself going through Morocco, Libya etc etc......

When you can travel in style?
lalasticlala Seun
Mynd44
Re: They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by Lexusgs430: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
These are the lucky one, let them get on boat with turkish people or some mad eastern European place like Russia/Ukraine... If they are discovered while in the middle of the Sea, thats where they will be dropped

Lol.... Special forces already boarded and arrested them... They would now try to claim asylum, after all is said and done, they might be imprisoned for maritime offences and/or deported back.........
Re: They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by Iykesmooth: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lexusgs430

Lexus reply your pm
Re: They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by Ugosample(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Which kind thing be this one now bikonu
Re: They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by 11thGoldTREE: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
either ways its a win win situation... Fish go chop them... Person go chop fish
Re: They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........ by Lexusgs430: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
either ways its a win win situation... Fish go chop them... Person go chop fish

So den turn manure or fish flakes....... cheesy

I don dey suspect that whale, wey deposit hinself for bayelsa.........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ICELAND: Amazing Images Of The Island With Breathtaking Landscapes / Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. / Any Nigerian In Seychelles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.