Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Worship with us at DUNAMIS this sunday - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Worship with us at DUNAMIS this sunday (756 Views)

Abuja Fastest Selling Landed Property Directly Behind Dunamis Glory Dome / Starting This Sunday, Make Extra N7K To N21K Plus Per Week With N1,300 Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worship with us at DUNAMIS this sunday by QualityMarket: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
The power of God is so strong, the sick are healed and the afflicted are restored. My life changed since i became a member of DUNAMIS
Re: Worship with us at DUNAMIS this sunday by spiralwedge(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Best to put prices and location first.
Re: Worship with us at DUNAMIS this sunday by QualityMarket: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2019
I have dedicated my nairaland account to share the goodness and mercy of God upon my life.. If you knew me few years back, I am not sure you would be able to recognize me again. God is at work in DUNAMIS..Locate any DUNAMIS CHURCH near you and attend. If you apply the word of God preached through his servant Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, I bet you, even the witches in your village, will testify of the goodness of God upon your life. You can attend our live services on DUNAMIS TV, DUNAMIS YOUTUBE AND ON FACEBOOK. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

GET YOUR BUSINESS LOGO(Easter Promo) / Laptop 4 Sale / Free Pet Needs Good Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.