Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. (8549 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by BoneBlogger(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Despite repeated warnings that women should avoid sending their nude pictures to male partners in the name of love, a lady who refused to be wise is now regretting her action.

A Nigerian woman has got herself trending online after her nude picture was posted on social media and has now gone viral. 

According to multiple Facebook users, the woman's picture which was taken in a hotel - was allegedly released by her embattled lover following a dispute between them which made them break up.

It was gathered that the now ex-lover allegedly tried to blackmail the lady into paying an undisclosed amount of money all to no avail, hence the nude picture was released online. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/see-how-syndicate-blackmail-nigerian-women-after-collecting-their-nude-pictures.html

3 Shares

Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by BoneBlogger(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Donald95(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
That body set well well

In as much as i hate seeing women black mailed, I also can't just close my eyes wen I see things like this. Biko Op next time, Don't post incomplete news, post am ad e dey hot, it will make a fool somewhere about to send her nude to a guy to have a rethink.
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
BoneBlogger:
lalasticlala

Lala wey go give u Xmas blocking now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
damm wink wink wink
choppable figure

4 Likes

Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by 4reala(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good for her. let her continue sending. Idiat
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Damsyjay(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Serves her right..these people will never learn
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
I know that some people are waiting for that blogger that will post link to the uncensored photo

3 Likes

Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Tamarapetty(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Some have refused and rejected the offer to have SENSE!!
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Ayobami7(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Yuceeluv(f): 1:41am On Dec 22, 2018
How can you be this comfortable while someone snaps you stark naked?
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by ednut1(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2018
Blogger liea
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:

She was comfortable cos "she's sexy and she knows it" tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by femi4: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2018
krissy123:

She was comfortable cos "she's sexy and she knows it" tongue
how come I ve not seen yours....cos you are sexy and you know it
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by femi4: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Things we do for love. Everyone has done something stupid for love at one time or the other. Maybe not this stupid
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Confused CREATURES
PLease Remain Confused for LIFE
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2018
femi4:
how come I ve not seen yours....cos you are sexy and you know it

Lolz. I'm not that crazy
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by techking: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Loll some girls sef
Re: Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. by FisifunKododada: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
this pic...does not match the pics in the link...op why now?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Any Bi/ Gay Nigerian Guys In South Africa / Pics. Parents Pose Completely Nude With Their Child Presents / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.