Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? (3450 Views)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies / Why Do Most Girls Dress Their Best At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by cesear(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2007
Why is it that girl nowadays dress in a way that exposes their breast, and tommy. You see some, they go braless when they know that everything will be showing. A times they don't even wear any undies.

Does it not occur to them that it will affect the way people value them?
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Busta(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2007
one word - "Attention"

its left for u to either appraoch them or just ignore them and go about ur ways!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by angelchi(f): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2007
well ppl dress 4 diff reasons, one 2 attract,seduce n 2 get attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by busygirl(f): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2007
NoThInG mOrE than ATTENTION grin. And those who do this are not sure of themselves. I know that when you're beautiful, your beauty ACTUALLY speaks for you, cool
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by saintchux(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2007
busygirl:

NoThInG mOrE than ATTENTION grin. And those who do this are not sure of themselves. I know that when you're beautiful, your beauty ACTUALLY speaks for you, cool

ATTENTION. A lady is almost naked working along the street and you call it attention. I see it as stupidity, lack of confidence and low self esteem.

If you are confidence about yourself you don't need to be naked to be noticed.

I work in a bank. A lady one day worked in to the banking hall almost naked, do you know that everyone just started laughing. she just turned back and left the bank. she disgraced herself and i bet u she won't dress like that another day.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
@cesear, that was a statement of fact. "why do girls dress to kill"
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by IBDat(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
That is an interesting question and the answer can have to do with either attention seeking, low self-esteem and a mission. Depending on the girl or occassion the answer will defer. But there are some that will tell that it is how they feel comfortable/personal preference and don't care what other judgemental people might think of them.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2007
saintchux:

ATTENTION. A lady is almost naked working along the street and you call it attention. I see it as stupidity, lack of confidence and low self esteem.

If you are confidence about yourself you don't need to be naked to be noticed.

I work in a bank. A lady one day worked in to the banking hall almost naked, do you know that everyone just started laughing. she just turned back and left the bank. she disgraced herself and i bet u she won't dress like that another day.

I'm happy to know there are men who think this way.
A lady should be recognised for what's between her ears not what's between her laps!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by trendy(f): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2007
close ur eyes and u will never see the daughters of jezebel grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Raymand(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
And who's complaining?
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Creamish(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2007
U just answered ur question---they dress to KILL!  grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by trendy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2007
ceaser. , the poster is complaing @ raymand
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by gmemdee(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2007
i think we have'nt considered that perhaps a girl's dress is strickly her concern;that she may "dress to kill" because she feels like it, that she does not do it for others but for herself.Morever like i learnt at ABU what some may call a "dress to kill", may be perfectly normal to others.its largely subjective.I would like to read views from babes on this.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Kadeejah(f): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2007
gmemdee:

i think we have'nt considered that perhaps a girl's dress is strickly her concern;that she may "dress to kill" because she feels like it, that she does not do it for others but for herself.Morever like i learnt at ABU what some may call a "dress to kill", may be perfectly normal to others.its largely subjective.I would like to read views from babes on this.

prolly the best post on this topic so far. . .
smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by RuuDie(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
the question is already answered - "To Kill"
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by chet(m): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2007
If they kill us all, who will now see them and what they wear.
But I wouldn't mind dying to see it all, instead of the half dose they show to us.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 19, 2007
you no well
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by trendy(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2007
chet:

If they kill us all, who will now see them and what they wear.
But I wouldn't mind dying to see it all, instead of the half dose they show to us.

what a great way to die
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by oyinboaja: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
dem dey dress like that to kill demsef after men don yansh dem finish.

if I see woman wey wear revealing outfit, my kinikan go stand up and I go want yansh am. But after I don yansh am, e no mean say I go want am again. The dress na to attract man and e mean say the girls no get self esteem so dem need men to lust after dem in order to feel good about demself. Anyway, I like to look at boobs wey dem reveal sha wink
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by ajayi1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ Oyinboaja. You know serious, You dey funny, Well that's the truth.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by busygirl(f): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
[/quote][quote author=oyinboaja link=topic=49178.msg1051924#msg1051924 date=1176982591]
them dey dress like that to kill demsef after men don yansh them finish.

if I see woman wey wear revealing outfit, my kinikan go stand up and I go want yansh am. But after I don yansh am, e no mean say I go want am again. The dress na to attract man and e mean say the girls no get self esteem so them need men to lust after them in order to feel good about demself. Anyway, I like to look at boobs wey them reveal sha wink
Funny YOU! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2007
well, ladies dress to make men's di*k stand stiff and for their head to go big and small simultaneously
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by hotchic1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2007
To get noticed n ofcourse they succeeded because you guys actually notice them.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by omot208(f): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2007
if i had my way we would all walk around naked. the world would be a much more interesting place!

i don't wear revealing clothes though. but sometimes as a girl u just feell really hot n sexy n u want to show some stuff off or get some attention where u know there'll be many other fine girls and no one cares how smart u are. esp on a nite out with the girls, clubbing or just hanging out with guys. the key is highlight ur assets, draw attention away from ur weakpoints.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by aadun: 6:35pm On May 13, 2007
someone being "dressed to kill" is very subjective, "dressed to kill" to one person may be "normally dressed" to someone else, besides naturists exist, so it's not totally alien to have little or nothing on,
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by Pain(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2007
Because They Are Serial Killers shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by mekoyo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
Low self esteem, seduction, stuipidity, etc
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by sosoella(f): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2007
YOU'VE ANSWERED THE QUESTION, TO KILL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by puker(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2007
The competition is high, who wan loose. 10 girls to 1 man. heh na trouble dey come so!
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by fekuti: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2007
you mean like this

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by samsilo(m): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2007
Ol boy as summer don reach ,whenever sun dey shine well na this kind thing for picture man dey see for park and street for my area.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? by wadobomi(f): 2:11am On Jun 03, 2007
if u die because of the way a woman dresses - then be sure to find yourself in hell - isint it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fix And Save Your Relationship From Break Up / Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You / I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.