Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job (789 Views)

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. / I Am Seriously Searching For A Job / Please Help Me, Am Seriously In Need Of A Good Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job by legabosh(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good evening to all nairalanders ,I have not done this before but circumstances made me to. I need to change my suffering and smiling job because of the company policy 'use and dump' reason for saying that is because close to 3years I have been working with them I have seen many employee that have left the organization. I don't want to mention the name of the company because it is a popular food industry (FMCG). I am doing many task still I have been begging for increment on salary which they have been postponing year after year and they really know my worth until I threatened of quitting the job they sat down and add 5k on my basic salary. I am tired ,moral is down,feel cheated and at the same time if I should get an opportunity to work in a food industry it will be a plus for the company because I have what it takes to bring big buyers across the nation. I will be happy if I can get job through this platform and give my best and stay committed in achieving the target .I don't want to resume with them next year , I am typing all this saddened heart cos I am working still nothing to show for it .God bless you as you help me, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job by castro316: 5:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Forget about fmcg companies. I work in one and I feel your pain. If you stay in Ikeja that will be beautiful. Come let me teach. You how to make money thru hard work
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job by legabosh(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2018
@ Castro, how can I get across to you? bro incase here is my contact 09031155275
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job by woblow1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good day, please I need a factory worker or driver job, I have been out of job for the past six months, for me and my family this year is like hell for us, please am ready to do any job apart from robbery. Anybody that God put it in his mind to help me can contact me through 08084842449

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Be Your Own Boss ..scam Or Legit? / 2019 Meristem Analysts Trainee Programme (MATP) / Graphic Designer Needed (salary 250k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.