Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (11293 Views)

The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by CityBlogger: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: - by Seal33: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dressing?

How can you say that? So a woman should not feel free again? Are we in the olden days? Why don't you remove your eyes? If you don't like my dressing.

3 Likes

Re: - by Seal33: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
And did it start today? In the days of our grand parents was there no rape? Did they not dress well then? So why us?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: - by Hot18: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
No it's not right. You want to say a girl will tell a guy to come and do it to her forcefully without her consent, no way possible.
Re: - by Seal33: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Just another women bashing is what I see here

3 Likes

Re: - by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Seal33:
Dressing?

How can you say that? So a woman should not feel free again? Are we in the olden days? Why don't you remove your eyes? If you don't like my dressing.
You are right, keep dressing like whores.

7 Likes

Re: - by CityBlogger: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Just anything. They will say anything just to get at ladies. They will say anything to bring us down so they can feel on top of the world. I think this is not acceptable anymore. Men should control their third leg, simple. Why blame a woman for your randy self?
Re: - by Seal33: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
You are right, keep dressing like whores.

May be it's your sister who is a...?

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
CityBlogger:

Many people have said that men should not give the excuse of the way women dress to rape them and that's not an excuse. Rape is increasing everyday, why, why?

According to relationship coach Tayo Demola in this video I came across over the internet, he said that women should be blamed for rape. He said women and girls are the primary cause of why men rape them. Is this true? This is a controversial topic and I wonder why someone in his right senses will blame women for rape by men, and ladies are now being blamed for everything and for atrocities committed by men.

What's your take on this? What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEnlBuUVyHQ

Source:
http://tayodemola..com/2018/12/video-how-women-invite-men-to-rape-them.html?m=1

this Tayo demola just wants cheap attention
Re: - by Seal33: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Can you imagine?
Re: - by Friend01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Seal33:
Dressing?

Just like you can't leave a meat in the open and expect a cat not to eat it.
We men are moved or stimulated by what we see and this how Gkd created us. Who ever tells is not by the sight of lightly dressed woman know that either he has lost body counts that nothing freaks him anymore or he psychologically unbalanced.
Dressing is one key factor that can cause rape.
I am not supporting rape or any of those evil but it is part of it.
If you dress lightly in front of your husband no probs.
If you dress lightly and go out and you are seen by am hooligan who is ready for a catch in a lonely place, ten blame yourself.

7 Likes

Re: - by Hot18: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
We should condemn this kind of statement from a man, and so what if I dress to make myself happy? Men that rape little children, were they dressed anyhow too, the little children? Tayo Demola you have made sense a lot before but this one eh, I disagree.
Re: - by CityBlogger: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
I think a woman cannot invite a man to come & rape her. I think it should be how women cause rape if you want to make any sense of this. I had to change that title.
Re: - by Kidaholic(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Stop using dress codes to justify evil! undecided
A cognizant man should be able to recognize that men who rape do it solely from the evil that protrudes from their mindsets. If dressing causes rape, how do we explain pedophiles? Its all in the mind cry

3 Likes

Re: - by Hot18: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
No woman will invite a man to rape her. It doesn't even make sense to me. Or what is he even saying? And to think that it's men who cause women all this heart breaks and you still blame the woman, to me it's not right.
Re: - by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
CityBlogger:
Just anything. They will say anything just to get at ladies. They will say anything to bring us down so they can feel on top of the world. I think this is not acceptable anymore. Men should control their third leg, simple. Why blame a woman for your randy self?

Just stop dressing in skimpy cloths. This also applies to ziggylady.
Re: - by CityBlogger: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
We must all stop this kind of thinking before they begin to now say women this and that again. How can u blame a lady for your own mistake? Women should not allow our men begin to think this way.
Re: - by CityBlogger: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Admin401:

Hmm so you are one of them abi? Why can't you remove your eyes when you see skimpy clothes??
Re: - by Seal33: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hot18:
No woman will invite a man to rape her. It doesn't even make sense to me. Or what is he even saying? And to think that it's men who cause women all this heart breaks and you still blame the woman, to me it's not right.

Women Cause heart breaks too, but for rape, blame the man 100%
Re: - by Hot18: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
CityBlogger:
We must all stop this kind of thinking before they begin to now say women this and that again. How can u blame a lady for your own mistake? Women should not allow our men begin to think this way.

Before they will come & gang up against the same women they ill treated.

How can you justify such a thing with dressing or anything of that nature.
Re: - by CityBlogger: 1:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Hot18:

Before they will come & gang up against the same women they ill treated.

How can you justify such a thing with dressing or anything of that nature.

They want to dictate how a woman dresses, how she eats, how she looks, how & where she goes. Control & be in charge. What has rape got to do with it?
Re: - by Hot18: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2018
CityBlogger:

Hmm so you are one of them abi? Why can't you remove your eyes when you see skimpy clothes??

Skimpy clothes is always their excuse
Re: - by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Hot18:

Skimpy clothes is always their excuse

So what makes you think it's ok to wear skimpy clothes & expose your body?

2 Likes

Re: - by BRMN: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2018
This is really controversial, rape is caused by many things.

1 Like

Re: - by Ziggylady(f): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Admin401:

You are mentally unstable,just like most of you propagating this 'not dressing well' thing being the reason for rape..According to you psychos 'skimpy' dressing is the reason why women and little kids get raped..Yet some of you do not propagate that nonsense abroad where women wear even skimpier clothes and were the laws and penalties against rape and child sexual molestion are effective.

Meanwhile,there was a thread some days back on Pedophiles on twitter including their attraction to kids between 7-12years in their bio!!....which simply proved me right that the problem are the sick offenders not any stuppid dressing,same way some men prefer sexx through force than consent,thats what turns them on,reason why effective law and justice is needed to weed and eliminate these undesirables in any decent soceity first not 'skimpy dressing' dumbo!!

2 Likes

Re: - by BRMN: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Seal33:
Dressing?

Simple
Re: - by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2018
See as girls hijack this thread.... Some dey comment multiple times sef.... cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: - by Hot18: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are mentally unstable,just like most of you propagating this 'not dressing well' thing being the reason for rape..According to you psychos 'skimpy' dressing is the reason why women and little kids get raped..Yet some of you do not propagate that nonsense abroad where women wear even skimpier clothes and wear the laws and penalties against rape and child sexual molestion are effective.

Meanwhile,there was a thread some days back on Pedophiles on twitter including their attraction to kids between 7-12years in their bio!!....which simply proved me right that the problem are the sick offenders not any stuppid dressing,same way some men prefer sexx through force than consent,thats what turns them on,reason why effective law and justice is needed to weed and eliminate these undesirables in any decent soceity first not 'skimpy dressing' dumbo!!

Good one
Re: - by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Meanwhile,there was a thread some days back on Pedophiles on twitter including their attraction to kids between 7-12years in their bio!!....

Don't worry, the same librals that has told you it's okay and more progressive to dress your kids like sluts will soon give peadophiles the right to sleep with children.

Abi homosexuals were once frowned upon. Hehehe grin grin now they're making it easier for kids as young as 3 years old to change gender from boy from girl. You Just wait and see. You'll be begging to have a more conservative world grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: - by Ziggylady(f): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Admin401:

Don't worry, the same librals that has told you it's okay and more progressive to dress your kids like sluts will soon give peadophiles the right to sleep with children.

Abi homosexuals were once frowned upon. Hehehe grin grin now they're making it easier for kids as young as 3 years old to change gender from boy from girl. You Just wait and see. You'll be begging to have a more conservative world grin grin grin grin

Dont worry,sbebi your fellow pedophiles are telling you that skimpy clothes are the reason why you molest kids??..continue till you are caught and set ablaze.
Re: - by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Dont worry,sbebi your fellow pedophiles are telling you that skimpy clothes are the reason why you molest kids??..continue till you are caught and set ablaze.

She did not address any of my points hahahaha. Guard your kids lol, the time is nigh grin
Re: - by Hot18: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Hmm really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Game For Romancelanders (date Slap Pass Kiss Or Hug) / Menses On Wedding Night / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.