Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together (55627 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by ChiomaTCS: 2:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations are in order for Nollywood Producer/Actress Funke Akindele and her husband Abdul Rasheed-Bello aka JJC Skillz.

Read More https://www.tcsnaija.com/2018/12/22/funke-akindele-and-husband-jjc-skillz-welcome-first-child/

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:22am On Dec 22, 2018
That is gonna be so BEAUTIFUL.
That would be the best news of the year for her.
Waiting for more details as the link says.
We are getting ready to dance.....

MODIFY:
OH YEA!!
IT IS CONFIRMED!!! wink cheesy grin grin wink wink wink cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Time for CELEBRATIONS!!

CONGRATULATIONS FUNKE.
KONGRATULOBIA JENNIFER!!

Gbogbo Bis Gals, get ready for some BARBECUE!! cheesy smiley cheesy cheesy
The devil has been put to shame lass lass!

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Melison(m): 2:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Congrats to them
Sheri koko

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by kayusely70(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2018
I rejoice with them.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by bigpastor(m): 3:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Christmas baby welcome

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 22, 2018
Na the baby be That?

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Wow! Congratulations!!! May God watch over and protect your children. Amen

Oh Lord still remember those looking up to you for the fruit of the womb

May we also have every cause to celebrate with them!

Merry Christmas n advance fam![b]
[/b]
Modified: I learnt they are twins hence the correction

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by chriskosherbal(m): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations funke!

You are a raw talent I must confess.

35 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by nzeobi(m): 5:40am On Dec 22, 2018
congrats nwa bialu na mama.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by cassidy1996(m): 5:59am On Dec 22, 2018
our GOD is good

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by happybee: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Congrats to her.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by femi4: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Fake pastors.....God pass you.

She learnt her lesson this time, no baby bump flaunt on social media like Tools

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by keryj(f): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Congrates funke

But if the baby is a girl you just have to name her Jenifa cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Ayobami7(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2018
抵达战场!!!!!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Nwaikuku2(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulation. Where is that pastor said she must leave her wealth and marry a gateman b4 she born child eeh? am waiting for #comfirmation from Jenifer

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by BonkoINC: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2018
These bloggers anything for traffic ba.. na wa

Modified. I am gonna leave my original comment.

It's a twin and I am so happy for her. God be praised for ever ..
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Houseofglam7(f): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by oluwasegun007(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2018
Am happy for them...congratulations.

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Surulady: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2018
heavenly father thank you for this miracle..........Lord all i want a miracle that will announce itself to the world
God put and end to every fake prophecy in my life.......

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Waoooo, Congratulations to Funke Akindele and her hubby. "Amen Estate* phase 1 feature in Jenifer Diary. Let keep the congratulations going as you're keying into ongoing life time opportunities at phase 2.

*Amen Estate 2* Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

*Do you watch Jenifer Diary*

*An Estate with top notch infrastructures*

A serene heaven for those who have earned their success.

An abode of excellence where Nigerians home and abroad who be proud to be.

*Price*: #12m per plot

*Tittle*: C of o.

Just a click away:

https:///send?phone=2348062342001

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by techking: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Cngrats Jenifa

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by MannieA(f): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
A very good news.Congratulations funke....Thank God for showering you with blessings.

18 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by abrahym(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
I'm happy for her
Shame catch village people

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by GOFRONT(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice job JJc.....

Unlike that weakling of a man called Banky w...

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Cool.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by flyca: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Very beautiful news especially for me kiss

Another proof that no woman is evening newspaper! Able and capable MEN (not boys) still cheerish their women kiss

Forget all those stupids talks and insults and careless talk by frustrated Nairalanders who cannot afford what they crave for eg IamD18

Everyone should be patient and wait for your turn, but be smart enough to identity your opportunities. And don't stop working and pushing through your dreams while and it. Bless!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Dembuk2009: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Thank u father!!!
Shame on bad people!!!
Ladies should learn from Funke that we can always move on from bad relationships.
Never be little urself cos u feel age isn't on ur side!
Funke got divorced @ 37, remarried @38 and a mother @41!
While waiting, get busy on improving urself and know u are also bringing something to the table wen the one made for u show up.
I wish everyone waiting for a miracle to get theirs soon in Jeses name.
Congrts Funke!
A to oloruko insha Allah.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by toluxa1(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Thank God. I'm very happy for her. It's good she kept it a secret this time. It's not every type of cloth we dry in the sun (social media). I remember Nathaniel Bassey prophecied twins for her during the midnight praise and worship program sometimes ago. Then the enemy struke, but lo and behold the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

PS
Mods should edit topic to "welcomes twin" not "first child". She had twins (two boys).

52 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
I am so happy for her. Most people dont know how to draw the line between showing concern and being insensitive. Women looking for children are subjected to trauma.

I am truly happy for her, and women looking for the fruit of the womb,may God who sees all ,wipe away the tears you shed in secret and make those who mocked you send you congratulatory messages.

22 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by RockHard: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Really happy for Funke, and particularly glad she was able to keep the pregnancy from the eyes of social media/the public, especially those fake prophets of doom.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations....
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together by flowmama: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2018
I learnt she gave birth to twins... Congrats to them

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.