Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide (4796 Views)

Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat / We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
imam07:
make all women pack go another planet. This world go dey peaceful
Lolzzzzzzz believe me, you will still travel there to look for them!

Just like Adam, not until he had his eve was he happy and contented!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bosom of which Lord?? Iffa slap you ehn... angryangry

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by imam07: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzzzzz believe me, you will still travel there to look for them!

Just like Adam, not until he had his eve was he happy and contented!
nah women go dey try come back unless they don fall in love wit d aliens
Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
imam07:
nah women go dey try come back unless they don fall in love wit d aliens
When you meet that special person, you will have a change of view

Same way some men are also lovable

You will keep wanting to be around her.

They exist!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by generalissimo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shibaraba:
Bye
Greet my popsy
Tell am say garri don cost
Nepa no gree bring light.
And ask am make he try send 1000odds code for bet9ja through dream. Make I use 1million fire the game so that our generation go hammer for life.
Hahahahahaha....badt guy!
Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by generalissimo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:
Let which justice be done? What justice exactly is she typing about? Is she not a feminist?

No time wey dem no dey play victim card.

How well did she think of justice when she was insulting, threatening and running her mouth with the guy on social media forming tigress? If you see these emotional fragile things claiming feminist and insulting you on social media, you'll think they have the mind and guts offline. One naira strength, dem no get.

Maka chukwu, e too sure me say one of these days, I go jam one of these premature ladies wey dey insult me here one on one in a tight corner. And na that day monkey go go market, e nogo come back.

If u dare lay ur hand on any woman, now or in the future, na me go use gun shoot u qwench. If dem arrest me, I go tell dem say na animal I shoot
Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by generalissimo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Permit me to say that men getting angry with women are just not matured.

Was it not the same lady who was threatening fire and brimstone not long ago on social media

Now that the guy has given her, her size she wants to commit suicide! undecided grin grin grin

For something that might end up been her fault, just watch, the guy will still end apologising!

That's how women are grin grin grin grin grin na mouth we get!!! We are highly mouthed! grin

Just understand and love them! After all a world without them is unimaginable
You are on pont! ''He who completely looses his temper on woman's provocation is not qualified enough to enter into the promiseland'' ----generalissimo

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by Tiimy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Facebook group hangout!?stop saying what u don't know....she insulted the guy online called him on phone n arranged a place for them to meet and fight

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by ManTiger(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
In Fela's voice, "If you die, you go die for nothing".

Why did she show up in their useless hangout?
Why did she engage in a brawl? Now she's blaming fee friends as if say na set up? Was she expecting them to join the fight?

Her breast be like my bingo breast, nonsense!
Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by ManTiger(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ayobami7:
的第起抵达战场 为

I see a lot of sense in what you said, I blame her too.
Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by BluntBoy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Permit me to say that men getting angry with women are just not matured.

Was it not the same lady who was threatening fire and brimstone not long ago on social media

Now that the guy has given her, her size she wants to commit suicide! undecided grin grin grin

For something that might end up been her fault, just watch, the guy will still end apologising!

That's how women are grin grin grin grin grin na mouth we get!!! We are highly mouthed! grin

Just understand and love them! After all a world without them is unimaginable

This is the excuse you women make to justify your loose tongues.

Should men start making excuses to justify their own loose hands too
Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by fuckboys: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide by Onyi22(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shibaraba:
Bye
Greet my popsy
Tell am say garri don cost
Nepa no gree bring light.
And ask am make he try send 1000odds code for bet9ja through dream. Make I use 1million fire the game so that our generation go hammer for life.
Lolzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Unclad Photo / Meet This Nurse Who Is Married, A Model And A Cynosure Of All Eyes (PHOTOS) / Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.