Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 (73745 Views)

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / 2018 Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by slimbless(f): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
The first one was for 9am,while this one is by 1pm.
Try and endeavor to go
Liyan:

Is yours by 9am?

I really wished the interview wasn't postponed and now I'm gonna miss out on Tuesday
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Liyan(f): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
slimbless:
The first one was for 9am,while this one is by 1pm.
Try and endeavor to go
My first one was for 8am and now 9am. So I guess it's different time schedule for everyone
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by thosyno63(m): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Please add me to the watsapp group
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Backside1993: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2019
Did anyone from Enugu center receive interview mail?..God please help us
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by chinakanelson(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
Pls add me 08130149535 to the group I was scheduled for the AC at Lagos workforce on 13th
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by adefabiyusuf: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
chinakanelson:
Pls add me 08130149535 to the group I was scheduled for the AC at Lagos workforce on 13th

please add me also 08065628103 am scheduled for the same date also
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by slimbless(f): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Na wa o. That's how you people will just make his thread dormant because of the whatsapp request. Is it not the same information that you are sharing. Imagine if the previous set used whatsapp, and there's no thread for you to learn from.
Well, I can't decide for you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Jatropha: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tuvic007:

I got invite for assessment centre dis evening... its slated for Tuesday... I applied for EMDP
How was your assessment?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by teekrackz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jatropha:

How was your assessment?
Haha u no go let am finish ni
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Jatropha: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
teekrackz:

Haha u no go let am finish ni
Don't mind me
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by DivineKayy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
slimbless:
Na wa o. That's how you people will just make his thread dormant because of the whatsapp request. Is it not the same information that you are sharing. Imagine if the previous set used whatsapp, and there's no thread for you to learn from.
Well, I can't decide for you guys.
Let this not stop you from asking your questions...
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by FadareIbk: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys....how did the interview go?
Any idea if that’s the final interview?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by teekrackz(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2019
It's sickening and saddening how guys would get information from a particular platform then after gaining immensely from same would now believe they can create a caucus in form of a Whatsapp group cos apparently they believe they are the selected few.

Thread like this remain forever as a pool of knowledge for other people, so wen some of you that got practise questions, venue directions and the likes from this same platform now get rolled with batch 1 of selected applicants and inadvertently or otherwise refuse to at least just give the thread a sneak peek at how the interview stage went, then it becomes quite unfortunate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by slimbless(f): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hi, so did you finally get to attend the interview?
Liyan:

Is yours by 9am?

I really wished the interview wasn't postponed and now I'm gonna miss out on Tuesday
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by olayide01(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
For those that did AC today and yesterday, how was it? How many are you? Any hope for those that haven't been called?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Liyan(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
slimbless:
Hi, so did you finally get to attend the interview?
I didn't attend the interview. I hope yours went well?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good evening. It will be most unfair for me not to share my experience at the assessment centre. Well, I guess the tasks performed has taken its toll on the candidates including myself.

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by slimbless(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
That's quite sad. All the best
Well the interview was fair angry
Liyan:
I didn't attend the interview. I hope yours went well?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by olayide01(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Good evening. It will be most unfair for me not to share my experience at the assessment centre. Well, I guess the tasks performed has taken its toll on the candidates including myself.
from
How many of you were present?

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by queenDD(f): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Olybekee: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please, can candidate with second class 'lower division' who are competent enough for the job still apply?
DivineKayy:
About Ecobank Nigeria
Ecobank Nigeria is a key affiliate of Africa’s leading independent Banking Group Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI),with footprint in 36 countries across Africa. The Group also has licensed operations in Paris, and representative offices in Dubai, Beijing and London.

The Ecobank Group is a full-serviced pan-African bank providing retail, corporate, investment, transaction banking services and products to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, international organizations, SMEs and individuals.

At Ecobank, we have built an ecosystem where we leverage on our digital and physical platforms to bring affordable financial services – payments and collections to our esteemed customers across Africa. As a result, Ecobank Nigeria being the largest affiliate in the Group operates using a combination of online and real time branch network in 435 locations across the country.

Our unique digital payment platforms consists of the smart and secure Ecobank Online Internet banking, Ecobank Mobile App, Ecobank Xpress points and Ecobank Omni. These platforms allow for a variety of services which includes instant account opening, bill payments and money transfers (domestically and within 33 African countries), remittances, withdrawals, Merchant QR solution payments in partnership with MasterCard, Visa and mCash (EcobankPay) and corporate electronic banking platforms for organizations.

We also recently launched the Ecobank Rapid Transfer Mobile App which allows Africans in diaspora to transfer foreign currencies via the App to family and friends in any of the 36 African countries where Ecobank has its footprint, and the recipient receives the money in their local currency.

As of today, we have successfully on-boarded over 8.1 million users across 33 African countries on the Ecobank Mobile App, over 1.7 million users on the Ecobank Online Internet banking and over 10,000Xpress Point Agents.

Our aim is digital banking for ALL across Africa and to achieve this objective, we will continue to work in partnership with various organizations and push our digital agenda to ensure we bring banking into every household via our digital channels.

About The Management Development Programme

The EMDP - Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.

Programme Features:

21-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group.

International & Intra-affiliate experience - To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities.

Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.

Who are we looking for?

Applicants not more than 28 years old.
First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1.
Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study).
Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience .

Key Competencies:

Relationship Management skills.
Analytical and Negotiation skills.
Entrepreneurial Mindset
Digital 'Savviness' .
Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills.
Self-driven and result-oriented .
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications .
Customer Service skills.
Programming skills or experience would be an advantage .

What’s in it for you?

Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution.
Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the programme .
Reward and recognition.
Empowerment and accountability.
Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills .
Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the programme .
Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group.

About The Graduate Development Programme

The Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is designed for high-potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through a 1-year structured and intensive developmental programme where they will be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the banking industry. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.

Programme Features:

12 months of a combination of structured classroom training and on-the-job rotation experience.

Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.

Who are we looking for?

Applicants not more than 25 years old.
Must have completed NYSC.
First degree in any discipline from any reputable foreign or national institution with minimum of 2.1.

Key Competencies:

Excellent communication skills
Analytical skills
Entrepreneurial mindset
Strong interpersonal skills
Digital 'Savviness'
Self-driven and result-oriented
Problem solving skills
Good team player
Programming skills or experience would be an advantage

What’s in it for you?

Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution .
Reward and recognition.
Empowerment and accountability .
Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills.
Consistent learning and development opportunities.

Apply Now

https://kunlefayemi..com/2018/12/job-offer-ecobank-management-and.html?m=1

NOTE: Click on the apply button under your preferred programme in the requirement page to navigate to the application page.

You can drop your questions. Good luck!
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Olybekee: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please, can candidates with second class 'lower division' still apply for the job?
Also, can a candidate who is still serving (though her POP is in March) apply for the job?

DivineKayy:
About Ecobank Nigeria
Ecobank Nigeria is a key affiliate of Africa’s leading independent Banking Group Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI),with footprint in 36 countries across Africa. The Group also has licensed operations in Paris, and representative offices in Dubai, Beijing and London.

The Ecobank Group is a full-serviced pan-African bank providing retail, corporate, investment, transaction banking services and products to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, international organizations, SMEs and individuals.

At Ecobank, we have built an ecosystem where we leverage on our digital and physical platforms to bring affordable financial services – payments and collections to our esteemed customers across Africa. As a result, Ecobank Nigeria being the largest affiliate in the Group operates using a combination of online and real time branch network in 435 locations across the country.

Our unique digital payment platforms consists of the smart and secure Ecobank Online Internet banking, Ecobank Mobile App, Ecobank Xpress points and Ecobank Omni. These platforms allow for a variety of services which includes instant account opening, bill payments and money transfers (domestically and within 33 African countries), remittances, withdrawals, Merchant QR solution payments in partnership with MasterCard, Visa and mCash (EcobankPay) and corporate electronic banking platforms for organizations.

We also recently launched the Ecobank Rapid Transfer Mobile App which allows Africans in diaspora to transfer foreign currencies via the App to family and friends in any of the 36 African countries where Ecobank has its footprint, and the recipient receives the money in their local currency.

As of today, we have successfully on-boarded over 8.1 million users across 33 African countries on the Ecobank Mobile App, over 1.7 million users on the Ecobank Online Internet banking and over 10,000Xpress Point Agents.

Our aim is digital banking for ALL across Africa and to achieve this objective, we will continue to work in partnership with various organizations and push our digital agenda to ensure we bring banking into every household via our digital channels.

About The Management Development Programme

The EMDP - Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.

Programme Features:

21-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group.

International & Intra-affiliate experience - To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities.

Who are we looking for?

Applicants not more than 28 years old.
First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1.
Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study).
Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience .

Key Competencies:

Relationship Management skills.
Analytical and Negotiation skills.
Entrepreneurial Mindset
Digital 'Savviness' .
Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills.
Self-driven and result-oriented .
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications .
Customer Service skills.
Programming skills or experience would be an advantage .

What’s in it for you?

Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution.
Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the programme .
Reward and recognition.
Empowerment and accountability.
Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills .
Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the programme .
Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group.

About The Graduate Development Programme

The Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is designed for high-potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through a 1-year structured and intensive developmental programme where they will be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the banking industry. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.

Programme Features:

12 months of a combination of structured classroom training and on-the-job rotation experience.

Who are we looking for?

Applicants not more than 25 years old.
Must have completed NYSC.
First degree in any discipline from any reputable foreign or national institution with minimum of 2.1.

Key Competencies:

Excellent communication skills
Analytical skills
Entrepreneurial mindset
Strong interpersonal skills
Digital 'Savviness'
Self-driven and result-oriented
Problem solving skills
Good team player
Programming skills or experience would be an advantage

What’s in it for you?

Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution .
Reward and recognition.
Empowerment and accountability .
Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills.
Consistent learning and development opportunities.

Apply Now

https://kunlefayemi..com/2018/12/job-offer-ecobank-management-and.html?m=1

NOTE: Click on the apply button under your preferred programme in the requirement page to navigate to the application page.

You can drop your questions. Good luck!
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by misskary: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
HI pls any ofurther u guys that did the management trainee on 12th by 1pm should pls addr me up. I was unable to get any contactsuggestions during the interview

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by misskary: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hey guys , pls any of u guys that did the management trainee should pls chat Me up. I forgot to get ur numbers. My number is 08069721390
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by olayide01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
misskary:
Hey guys , pls any of u guys that did the management trainee should pls chat Me up. I forgot to get ur numbers. My number is 08069721390
How many of you were at the assessment centre?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Liyan(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
slimbless:
That's quite sad. All the best Well the interview was fair angry
Lol thanks. I do hope you get in �
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Queenmark: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Any news of another batch?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Backside1993: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2019
So nobody from Enugu Center was invited for the interview....na wa ooi
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by emmabowin(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Backside1993:
So nobody from Enugu Center was invited for the interview....na wa ooi

I wrote the aptitude test in Enugu and I was invited to assessment center
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Ityjusty(f): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2019
Backside1993:
Did anyone from Enugu center receive interview mail?..God please help us
Yes, I met three in port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Let's Talk Entry Level Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.