Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam (522 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by GistmoreNG: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018
An aggrieved Nigerian man slammed for President Buhari for allegedly lying that he completed Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam in Delta State, as he shared a video from the area.

The Nigerian man’s call out post was an offshoot of President Buhari’s claims during the budget presentation at the National Assembly. The Nigerian man who accused Buhari of allegedly lying, shared a video from the reportedly completed Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam, which according to his has been left untouched for the past 4 years.

Ken Eneduwa wrote as he shared a video of the uncompleted dam;

In his 2019 budget presentation today at the National Assembly, President Buhari listed Ogwashi – Uku Dam amongst other projects completed and/or commissioned by his administration in 2018.

Mr President, this is a fat lie from the pit of hell, Sir. Ogwashi-Uku is my hometown, and where the dam is located is my village. I can tell you for a fact that no government official has set foot on that project since the beginning of your administration. The road leading to the dam has since cut into two and has become hazards to motorists, bikers and pedestrians.

I swiftly reached out to the LG chairman, Chief Isaac Anwuzia to know if the DAM project was miraculously completed and commissioned between last night and this morning. The LG chairman categorically said the project was abandoned since 2015.

Mr President, it’s laughable to see Ogwashi – Uku listed as benefiting from your administration. You can lie in your campaign if you want, but try not to include my hometown in your “NEXT LEVEL” lies.

Do you understand?

Watch video below...

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-slams-buhari-for-allegedly-lying-that-he-completed-ogwashi-ukwu-dam

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by GistmoreNG: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018

Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by GistmoreNG: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by unohbethel(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Ll
Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by 360degreess(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Children of hate..you are rushing to post that he has not completed the project. But me on the other hand have seen many of his completed projects with my own eyes,but I didn't even bother to make any post about it...
Buhari has completed and he is still completing more projects than PDP previous administrations.

So Mr. man your comments can't remove an Oita of Buhari's love in the hearts of millions of Nigerians that will vote for him in next election.

SAI BUHARI 2019.
Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by Brown14: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Variety is the Spice of Life.
..How will a Normal Nigeria want to Vote and restrict his or herself to just APC and PDP when you have other candidates?

take your time and do research on the Individual you rooting for and not the party.

Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by elderken(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2018
The stupid bigots will still come here to support him. Some will even ask you if you know how much it cost to build a dam in 98/99. The won't just accept that their slavemaster is a failure. Yet he has the guts to lie about it on national tv. That's why he got booed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by 360degreess(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Children of hate..you are rushing to post it that he has not completed the project.But me on the other hand have seen many of his come completed projects with my own eyes, but I didn't even bother to make any post about them...
Buhari has completed and he is still completing more projects more than PDP previous administration.

so Mr.man your comments can't remove an Oita of Buhari's love in the hearts of millions of Nigerians that will vote for pmb in the next election.

SAI Buhari 2019..
Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Can the government list completed projects, commissioned dates and date nigerians stated making use of the commissioned projects.
They can also list when the projects started.
Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by StillX10(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2018
If one lie has found itself into Buhari 's acclaimed achievements then how many unconfirmed lies are there already?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by Righteousness89(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2018
I Reached out to the Local Government Chairman to know if A MIRACLE has happened btw last night and this Morning.....

I Respect and Appreciate that Young Man....
This is how Governance should be...
Once u Lie u are Disgraced with Facts...

I won't be SUPRISED if 70% of what Pmb said he has completed on National tv are Lies....

May GOD Protect that Young Man

GOD BLESS NIGERIA....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by Righteousness89(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2018
360degreess:
Children of hate..you are rushing to post it that he has not completed the project.But me on the other hand have seen many of his come completed projects with my own eyes, but I didn't even bother to make any post about them...
Buhari has completed and he is still completing more projects more than PDP previous administration.

so Mr.man your comments can't remove an Oita of Buhari's love in the hearts of millions of Nigerians that will vote for pmb in the next election.

SAI Buhari 2019..
We have talked a lot! Show the Project that u hv seen... just like the Young man did
Re: Nigerian Man Slams Buhari For Allegedly Lying That He Completed Ogwashi-ukwu Dam by Collins9156(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2018
The headline should be Nigeria President Buhari/Jibrin lies busted.

Again, ths kind of lie should be carried over to 2019 lie, cos it’s DEC 2018 well packaged lie Gift for Nigerians

If u bllv, just share.....

Still contemplating the weight of the lie by Mr President but u know it’s a lie, just like

(1) (Reply)

Infographics: Why Do So Many Scams Come From Nigeria / Dino Melaye’s Son React As Ikorodu Bois Mimicks His Dad In The Hospital (pics) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses ‘biafrans’ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.