Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 (52117 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by 4ckTOTO: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
is this aba made?
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by TissuePaper: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
okrikaboi:

No matter how hard you try I won't use Vaseline ever
grin grin
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=74080408][/quote]
lol... Which one be yahoo plus 5 again.... Why efcc no dey hold this kin people join those uni guys

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by Edge1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
mrAMG:
Emoney nko.

E money has had one for months.

Emoney has G500 and not G63 AMG. it's the same vehicle but different modifications. G63 AMG can cost twice as much as G500

GWagon Brabus 900 edition costs as much as $900,000
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by DONADAMS(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kapachumarimari:

Arm robber like your pman you ppl are stupid asking source of someone's income have you ever wake up ask yourself one day source of your poverty!? When they invest you save and you now talking shit Ogun kill you there oloshi
who's this one? wetin concern my pman? you see me for dream? or are you mompha? or what is actually wrong with you? why the insults? can't you pass your point or message across without resulting to insults? I asked a harmless question and sensible people have answered me, why can't you do the same? kiddo I'm too old for what you seek...channel your frustration elsewhere

NB: you no get craze reach me oh...I won't be this nice next time..have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by idonhammer: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
thariodamaniac:

Cuz level pass level.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
kolnel:
Nice

We shouldn’t expect money rituals to stop as long as news like this keep making headlines

Shady people with questionable wealth cashing out

Funny
Money doesn’t even look good on him

One day wind go blow and Fowl yansh will be exposed.
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by Ugosample(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
RTSC:
All these luxury manufacturers and their home countries don't bother to ask your source of income especially if it is an international customer.

Just bring your money.

they don't give a $hit

Just pay up
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by Rubbiish(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
The pant is paying well
u think say pant fit bring this kind of money?
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by olisaEze(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Y is he paying that much money in cash? only people of questionable source of income do that abroad.
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by WiseStarr(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is my first time knowing that Mompha is a Nigerian
What about you?
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
NessaBoo:

You're indeed a silly and immature blogger, you should be trying to garner views for your blog not insulting your intending views and clicks with uncouth names.

Shut up silly
So because he's a blogger now, he should take any punches thrown at him
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by KingLennon(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
The pant is paying well
Pant nah for small boys nah. Mompha don tey for the bizness
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by Rhea(f): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
Billionaire Mompha becomes the first Nigerian to acquire the new Mercedes Benz 2019 AMG63 Edition 1 that costs
roughly $200,000.00 (N72.8M).

Mompha shared the video of his new Whip online and how he paid for the whip in cash.

See more photos and watch the video below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/nigerian-man-mompha-becomes-first-to.html?m=1

I wonder why politician sent him on this errand. Election time is near
#errandboys cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by Addy80(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
too much money...nice , congrt bro...
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by greggng: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
I don't question their source of income cos it can never be clean.
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by Champele(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
What is his source of income? I won't join you fools to celebrate criminals
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by doggedfighter(f): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
nairafamedotcom:

Watch the video Zombie ....
Are you sure you learnt the art of blogging? I doubt very much.
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
firstolalekan:

Shut up silly
So because he's a blogger now, he should take any punches thrown at him

You're clearly disconnected from all reality of being courteous, even the said blogger subtly admitted he was wrong, and went ahead to change the title of his post when corrected so it can make FP, but Noooo, Mr I too know is here to the rescue.

You better get off my mentions, and go trade inanities with your ilks, you've been noticed. Attention seeking besser-wisser!! Mshewww!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by GideoniteStrong(m): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2018
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
imagine this man having access to your pants smiley . He'll buy two of this and a jet

sowie re you saying her pant as more quality than d one d guy is using?...... Ma'am mayb I ll just need some pieces...

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

You're clearly disconnected from all reality of being courteous, even the said blogger subtly admitted he was wrong, and went ahead to change the title of his post when corrected so it can make FP, but Noooo, Mr I too know is here to the rescue.

You better get off my mentions, and go trade inanities with your ilks, you've been noticed. Attention seeking besser-wisser!! Mshewww!
Who's the attention seeker here?
You better focus your attention on something meaningful instead of attention whoring
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

You better focus your attention on something meaningful instead of attention whoring

Haba, weren't you the one that quoted me even when you couldn't use an iota of wisdom to realize the OP corrected himself by changing his headline which was the cause of dispute in the first place. You dull sir, very dull, your type prematurely tries to meddle in affairs they know nothing of and you ended up looking like a kiss ass and a besser wisser.
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

Haba, weren't you the one that quoted me even when you couldn't use an iota of wisdom to realize the OP corrected himself by changing his headline which was the cause of dispute in the first place. You dull sir, very dull, your type prematurely tries to meddle in affairs they know nothing of and you ended up looking like a kiss ass and a besser wisser.
You dull
You foolish
You mumu
Olodo
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

You should actually be the one to focus your attention on something meaningful, dunno whats your business in this matter, you must be a very sorry excuse of an effeminate man, for you to meddle in something you know nothing about. Always remember Newton's third law-- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Don't be unfortunate this morning, get off my mentions.
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

You should actually be the one to focus your attention on something meaningful, dunno whats your business in this matter, you must be a very sorry excuse of an effeminate man, for you to meddle in something you know nothing about. Always remember Newton's third law-- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Don't be unfortunate this morning, get off my mentions.
Say the miserable and unfortunate thing
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

Say the miserable and unfortunate thing
Huh?? Whattt??
Really, is that all you got...

You really don't want to start something you can't possibly finish, After going through your other schizophrenic rants and geyser of nonsense on your post, I realized we're miles apart on character and Ohhh! It's "Says the...." You're just awful. grin

You're terribly demented dude and it's been an awful waste of time indulging your cockamamie babbles, you're definitely the "woman" in your relationship, so I will be the man here and take the high road by unsubscribing from your issues, life's way too short to be wasted on an idle egomaniac gnat and an ignorant TROLL!!

P.S: You will be ignored henceforth!

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

Huh?? Whattt??
Really, is that all you got...

You really don't want to start something you can't possibly finish,
After going through your other schizophrenic rants and geyser of nonsense on your post
, I realized we're miles apart on character and Ohhh! It's "Says the...." You're just awful. grin

You're terribly demented dude and it's been an awful waste of time indulging your cockamamie babbles, you're definitely the "woman" in your relationship, so I will be the man here and take the high road by unsubscribing from your issues, life's way too short to be wasted on an idle egomaniac gnat and an ignorant TROLL!!

P.S: You will be ignored henceforth!
You're indeed a lonely and frustrated troll.
Get a life and a job.
Deranged thing
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

You're indeed a lonely and frustrated troll.
Get a life and a job.
Deranged thing

I just had to know who I was contending with, I noticed your IQ was waayy below par and I had to confirm. grin

You're the troll here, because you were the one who stupidly jumped on my mentions without getting your ducks in a row. Please I'm already laughing so hard here because I don't get in situations like this, I ignore trolls like you all day long for a living, because I always have better things to do, but heck, its Sunday and I'm simply making an exception out of you because you seem to be dumbest I've encountered in a while. grin and its quite funny! Really!!

I can go the mile, can you??!!
Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

I just had to know who I was contending with, I noticed your IQ was waayy below par and I had to confirm. grin

You're the troll here, because you were the one who stupidly jumped on my mentions without getting your ducks in a row. Please I'm already laughing so hard here because I don't get in situations like this, I ignore trolls like you all day long for a living, because I always have better things to do, but heck, its Sunday and I'm simply making an exception out of you because you seem to be dumbest I've encountered in a while. grin and its quite funny! Really!!

I can go the mile, can you??!!
Shut up ugly goat.
Do something meaningful with your time instead trolling people online and replying every post.
Ọ́dẹ́

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

Shut up ugly goat.
Do something meaningful with your time instead trolling people online and replying every post.
Ọ́dẹ́

Are you lucid at all? I've reiterated I'm making an exception out of you today, so that clearly voids your assertion about my continued replies, do you even know the meaning of TROLL? You jumped on my mentions to say unsavory things to me without having any business with you? And you're calling me a troll?? What's the correlation?? Wait sef..how does your woman cope with such a petty trifling juvenile dolt?? You're a miserable nagging kiss ass, I swear, I really feel for her.

Look, Fun's over...its been a paramount waste of time indulging an egomaniac trying to exert his feeble ignorance. Crawl back into your hole you unfortunate little excuse of a man.

Ignoring you henceforth...Au revoir!!

Re: Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
NessaBoo:

Are you lucid at all? I've reiterated I'm making an exception out of you today, so that clearly voids your assertion about my continued replies, do you even know the meaning of TROLL? You jumped on my mentions to say unsavory things to me without having any business with you? And you're calling me a troll?? What's the correlation?? Wait sef..how does your woman cope with such a petty trifling juvenile dolt?? You're a miserable nagging kiss ass, I swear, I really feel for her.

Look, Fun's over...its been a paramount waste of time indulging an egomaniac trying to exert his feeble ignorance. Crawl back into your hole you unfortunate little excuse of a man.

Ignoring you henceforth...Au revoir!!
[/s]
Dear dolt,
I'm not responsible for your loneliness in life. If you need a buddies to talk to, talk to the ceiling.
Get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince / Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event / Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.