Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija (729 Views)

AIRPEACE AIRLINE IS A FRAUD / Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) / Which Airline Can Carry A Heavily Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, i need your advise please, i want to take a trip to kaduna very soon and i don`t want to go by road, please which airline is sensible and a reliable in Nigeria. All this story about airlines cancelling or delaying flights and near death experience is giving me concern, Please advise.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by hillsiderfak(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2018
You better go by road.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2018
hillsiderfak:
You better go by road.

not an option. i just need people who fly regularly with in Nigeria to give me their option.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2018
hillsiderfak:
You better go by road.

Chairsore is a must.......

1 Like

Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2018
LiftedMan:

not an option. i just need people who fly regularly with in Nigeria to give me their option.

AirPeace would give you some peace..... I hope not pieces.....
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by JasonScoolari: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Arik Air, though they can cancel their flights like someone who can't spell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Emmyk(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2018
AirPeace or AeroContractors. Just remember to say your last prayer. Just in case. grin grin
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

AirPeace would give you some peace..... I hope not pieces.....

not air peace abeg.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2018
LiftedMan:

not air peace abeg.

That news was completely an exaggerated version....
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2018
LiftedMan:
Good day Nairalanders, i need your advise please, i want to take a trip to kaduna very soon and i don`t want to go by road, please which airline is sensible and a reliable in Nigeria. All this story about airlines cancelling or delaying flights and near death experience is giving me concern, Please advise.

Unfortunately, all players in the industry have their own faults peculiar to the way, aviation industry is run in Nigeria.......

If only one had funds for a private jet...........
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, all players in the industry have their own faults peculiar to the way, aviation industry is run in Nigeria.......

If only one had funds for a private jet...........

the torture of going on a 12 hours journey is hard to bear. arik seems to have least criticism.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2018
LiftedMan:

the torture of going on a 12 hours journey is hard to bear. arik seems to have least criticism.

I have been on that journey, many many years ago...... I always looked forward to our arrival at Jebba.........
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by kingreign(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2018
LiftedMan:

not air peace abeg.
that unfortunately is one of the most reliable airline company. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
kingreign:

that unfortunately is one of the most reliable airline company. lipsrsealed

the recent incident makes it hard for me to consider air peace, but thank alot , i was thinking arik before, but the delay in Nigerian flight schedule is staggering .
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by kingreign(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2018
LiftedMan:

the recent incident makes it hard for me to consider air peace, but thank alot , i was thinking arik before, but the delay in Nigerian flight schedule is staggering .
you better go by road then.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Agbaletu: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
I will advise you go with Azman. Azman and Maxi Air are the most reliable follow by Air Peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by beezyblaze(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Arik Air, though they can cancel their flights like someone who can't spell. grin

Erigga cool
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 6:17am On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Very funny
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Agbaletu:
I will advise you go with Azman. Azman and Maxi Air are the most reliable follow by Air Peace in Nigeria.

Thanks alot..... i will check both of the them.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by Agbaletu: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2018
LiftedMan:

Thanks alot..... i will check both of the them.
Maxi Air has not started Kaduna route.
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by JasonScoolari: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2018
beezyblaze:

Erigga cool
Correct nigga. cheesy
Re: Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija by LiftedMan: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Agbaletu:

Maxi Air has not started Kaduna route.

Ok, thaks alot .

(1) (Reply)

Lost International Passport / Medview, Arik The New Ponzi Schemes / Expired Passport, Based Abroad & Coronavirus. HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.