Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC (784 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Dogara Not Our Member, APC Tells Court / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018

The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Imo State, has declared that Senator Hope Uzodinma, does not belong to the party.

Speaking through the state chairman, Daniel Nwafor, in an interview with Sun, the Imo APC also called on security agencies to investigate bribery allegations involving its National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, and Senator Uzodinma.

Nwafor said “there are a lot of allegations of money changing hands, which I think the security agencies should investigate.”

Responding to question on why he has not invited Uzodinma to APC meeting since he emerged the party’s governorship candidate, Nwafor said, “I have called a press conference here sometime ago and said that Hope Uzodinma is not a member of our party.

“But because the party needed to move forward, we allowed certain things and rules to go.

“Hope Uzodinma we also challenge him now is not a member of this party.

“However, we have to allow certain things to be in the interest of peace in the party.

“I think they are not appreciating the efforts of the state structure of this party.”

He further described Oshiomhole as a reckless rascal for daring to ignore a valid court order restraining him from tampering with the state structure of the party.

He continued, “Two weeks ago, the governorship candidate of our party, Sen. Hope Uzodinma in connivance with Adams Oshiomhole requested that the state exco, the LGA and ward executives of the party should be dissolved.

“Sen. Hope Uzodinma said that he could not win elections in the state with the present party structure and requested Adams Oshiomhole to dissolve the party structure.

“At that meeting with candidates, state chairmen and state secretaries I also warned that if he grants the requests of Sen. Uzodinma in dissolving the entire state structure that he will taking the Imo APC 15 steps backwards.

“But as usual the National Chairman having already formed an alliance with Sen. Uzodinma, there are a lot of allegations of money changing hands, which I think the security agencies should investigate.

“It was at that meeting he admitted that he was going to dissolve the party structure in Imo state.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/imo-guber-senator-uzodinma-not-member-apc.html
Re: Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2018
I Laugh in Swahili!

Re: Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC by amaniro: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2018
IMO state is doomed grin

Rochas Okorocha merry Christmas grin
Re: Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC by Racoon(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Lying and denying their own kiths and kin? The Imo APC debacle is far from finishing.Iberiberism elevated to another level.
Re: Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC by nnachukz(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Surprisingly I haven't seen pictures of the APC governorship campaign that happened in Imo State. Was it so poorly attended that our shameless zombies here could not display their shamelessness as usual.
Re: Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC by clarocuzioo(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
amaniro:
IMO state is doomed grin

Rochas Okorocha merry Christmas grin

Point of correction, Imo state is not doomed, rather APC in Imo state.
The good people of Imo state are happy with what is happening in APC Imo state, as they simply brought disaster and calamity to the state.
Imo people know who their next governor is and when the time comes they will speak with their PVCs and the world will hear.
Re: Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC by IsaAbubakar: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2018
grin
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu

(1) (Reply)

Photos From APC Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos / Emmanuel Nwobosi Warns Of Radical Jihadist Plans To Invade Biafra Land. / Can't We Vote For Another Party?? Must It Be Apc Or Pdp??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.