Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (13121 Views)

My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Share Your Dating Experience,,,,my Dating Experience With Two Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by abarat: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2018
I could remember when I just graduated from Uni. and no money inflow, I was always scared of falling in love to avoid heartbreak,.
A lot of girls came my way, eventhough they knew I was broke, they would still agree to date me and only leave when they realised I wasn't serious with them whereas I was trying to avoid heartbreak... lol

Then, there was this particular young lady I met, she was just 18yrs, so beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how she did it but I fell in love instantly. She also loved me so much that I was already planning to wait for her and marry her.

Also, I did tell her my plans to become rich and just because she knew I'm a man of vision, she did love me the more

Then, after a year down the relationship and still no job, still no money; her true character (woman character) start to show. she didn't really care about me like before, she would just lost interest immediately I start talking about our future, she hardly call etc. Anytime i tried to talk about it, she would say she still love me and does not know whats wrong with her, she wasnt love freak again, she was just playing my heart like table tennis till I eventually got tired and we broke up.

So from that experience, then I realise there is nothing like true love. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.

In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Chase money, continue chasing money and forget about girls... If you no wise, Naso dem go drain you...e hard to get better partner these days

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Your advice "chase money and your future " is good but
Well
She loved You and showed her your plans one year later still no show you did not do anything tangible and you expect her to stick around with you.

Chairman work on actualising your plan but don't throw undeserved blames around .

*modified
I also do not support ladies using relationships as poverty alleviation scheme angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2018
while you are chasing money don't forget to f*ck the sh*t outta them grin

14 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by raphretle: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2018
I bin dey think say Na only me ooo...

If you ain't got the money then forget THE SKIRT WEARING BEINGS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Sirheny007(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2018
I hate it when guys without money try to date women.
If you have no money, you have no business being in a relationship.

In Umuobiligbo's Voice..

Okolobia jee chuba ego
ichuta ego umu nwanyi akalia.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by abarat: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2018
A1PHA:
Well
She loved You and showed her your plans one year later still no show you did not do anything tangible and you expect her to stick around with you.

Chairman work on actualising your plan but don't throw undeserved blames around .
I'm not throwing blames bro..what I'm saying is everything has expiring date even love...

3 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by banjicom(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
funny enough am experiencing dis right now, i am on the verge of breaking up with the girl and face my life sha.

her attitude, hurt and heartbreaks is too much i can't come and kill myself. grin

9 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
*In Chris Brown's voice* I just got rich, I took a broke nigga's bítch” you suppose wise up xev na, understand wetin Brizzy mean....But I don't fvck with broke bítches

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by LuciferCatholic: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2018
In other words, money for sex.

Which makes these girls prostitutes.
So why do they react angrily when we say it the way it is?

Are they allergic to the truth?

*spits angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by bobokeshington: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2018
if a girl can't stand by me when I'm broke, she doesn't deserve me when I'm rich

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Sirheny007:
I hate it when guys without money try do date women.
If you have no money, you have no business being in a relationship.

In Umuobiligbo's Voice..

Okolobia jee chuba ego
ichuta ego umu nwayi akalia.

But when a woman have no money, she have business being in a relationship undecided

But when it comes to the guy, the rule is not applicable,right?

Truly, the vagina, boobs and ass is men undoing!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Iamvally(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2018
and here i was advicing a boy to stick with the gal that stood by him when he did not have money..cause shez a rare gem ..i hope he sees this story

5 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Iamvally(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2018
@naijamagician come and see this topic
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by cooluzi: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2018
op is on point..... never take a woman serious... focus more on how to improve your life

14 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Sirheny007(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Glycolysis:

But when a woman have no money, she have business being in a relationship undecided

But when it comes to the guy, the rule is not applicable,right?

Truly, the vagina, boobs and ass is men undoing!

I believe that men are superior to women. So you can see why the pressure lies heavily on the side of men.
Women are naturally wired to be attracted to money. This is primary.
Looks, intelligence and others are secondary. believe it or not. A woman is the most selfish creature on earth. She's solely after her own happiness; so no matter how ugly a man is, inasmuch as he's got a fat pocket, women will always fall for him.

When you have money, you need not woo women.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Sirheny007:

I believe that men are superior to women. So you can see why the pressure lies heavily on the side of men.
Women are naturally wired to be attracted to money. This is primary.
Looks, intelligence and others are secondary. believe it or not. A woman is the most selfish creature on earth. She's solely after her own happiness; so no matter how ugly a man is, inasmuch as he's got a fat pocket, women will always fall for him.

When you have money, you need not woo women.

If broke guy is deemed not worthy to be in a relationship, the same rule should be applicable to a broke girl!

We need equality, so the rule should be applicable to both!

13 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by VERDA: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2018
A1PHA:
Well

Lol....brotherly,so one year is enough to stop loving someone cos all his plans has not been actualized??, na wa o,I guess married men who fall from grace financially and remain down for a while before climbing back up should prepare for divorce then.
Una dey make relationship these days seems meaningless and pointless...everybody is all about what they can get out of it and not what they can give.
As for the OP,the girl your talking about is still very young and so I don't blame her,most girls that age never sabi body or what they want out of life,they just want to explore and have fun...
My advice...leave woman matter and make money,at least enough to take care of yourself comfortably....women are naturally drawn to men who are capable of providing, kinda sad but na so God do am.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2018
VERDA:

Lol....brotherly,so one year is enough to stop loving someone cos all his plans has not been actualized??, na wa o,I guess married men who fall from grace financially and remain down for a while before climbing back up should prepare for divorce then.
Una dey make relationship these days seems meaningless and pointless...everybody is all about what they can get out of it and not what they can give.
As for the OP,the girl your talking about is still very young and so I don't blame her,most girls that age never sabi body or what they want out of life,they just want to explore and have fun...
My advice...leave woman matter and make money,at least enough to take care of yourself comfortably....women are naturally drawn to men who are capable of providing, kinda sad but na so God do am.
I am not saying one year is enough to finish actualising your plans
But it's obvious he hasn't done anything to show he is serious about them
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Salex007(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2018
most guys are going through this situation

5 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2018
It should be a natural thing for a guy to set his priorities right. Whether or not ladies like money, a guy should make money before chasing ladies, especially in this environment where money matters so much.

If you care about ur future, never put relationships (especially boyfriend/girlfriend stuff), above ur career.

Nigeria go teach u say HungerBad... grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Apination(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
It would be stupid and wreck less for anyone to desire comfort for the sake of other people's opinion. Inner happiness first and above all, money is good but it's not a substitute for love or happiness.

This constant lamentations is a pointer to the fact that most guys claiming they have vision are actually blind. Life isn't a bed of roses, work hard for yourself and do what's best for you first undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by highpriestess: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Iamvally:
and here i was advicing a boy to stick with the gal that stood by him when he did not have money..cause shez a rare gem ..i hope he sees this story
I know Right, he wants to leave the babe to start dating ladies that were never there for him.
It happens, if only girls desist from such toxic guys like your friend.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by highpriestess: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Glycolysis:

If broke guy is deemed not worthy to be in a relationship, the same rule should be applicable to a broke girl!

We need equality, so the rule should be applicable to both!
When a girl has sex with a guy, she is termed a prostitute and love peddler while the guy is exonerated.

She's slutshamed while the guy walks freely; that is the equality. grin wink

5 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by AryEmber(f): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
I stopped reading at her 'woman characters' began to show, where's the woman in an 18 years old girl? You people have confuse me with your confusion, any slight attraction is always considered love.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by duduade: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
So OP, has your financial state improved
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Headlesschicken(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin A broke n!gga has no right to v an erection...

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Macchiavelli(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Al pacino in scarface will teach u more!
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by kongolo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
@OP Your experiences with Nigerian women has less to do with money and more to do with the average Nigerian male in our society today being unable to be a man unlike the Nigerian men of the past.
I have seen men with loads of money in Nigeria being treated like crap and disrespected by Nigerian women (even the lowly ones) because they acted like little boys rather than men and i have seen "broke" Nigerian men with tons of self confidence and masculinity have thesame Nigerian women chase after them in droves.
It's a Nigerian male defeatist issue with our Nigerian women not a financial one

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Uyi168: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
No need worrying yourself over love/relationship..
Just focus on standing ur own life..
And don't forget to grab some pussies along the way..
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Iamvally(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
highpriestess:

I know Right, he wants to leave the babe to start dating ladies that were never there for him.
It happens, if only girls desist from such toxic guys like your friend.

i told him its not easy to see a girl to even be with you..its talking about fresh cookie that shes a leftover mehn someone that was dere for you..no matter wat she has done she deserves respect..i wont be suprise if shez a fine beautiful gal ..i have told him to give me the girls number..girls like that deserves to be treated like queens..

3 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by highpriestess: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Iamvally:
i told him its not easy to see a girl to even be with you..its talking about fresh cookie that shes a leftover mehn someone that was dere for you..no matter wat she has done she deserves respect..i wont be suprise if shez a fine beautiful gal ..i have told him to give me the girls number..girls like that deserves to be treated like queens..
I pray he finds his Waterloo if he breaks the lady's heart.
cry cry

Some guys are just evil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site / Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.