Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m (20807 Views)

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually / Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by Nicerazor(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
While the little girl was trying to explain that her father had already met the VP..... another teacher jarked of her hijab from behind

Why are Christians this intolerant
your brain need to be factory reset bros....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by OfficialAPCNig: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jonathan:

Christians are the most intolerant set of people in Nigeria
Al Sunni just massacred peaceful Shia Moslems because their ways of worship differs. BH is killing people in the name of Allah, Buhari is filling all govt positions with his al sunni brothers, no shia Moslems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by Jonadull: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Al Sunni just massacred peaceful Shia Moslems because their ways of worship differs. BH is killing people in the name of Allah, Buhari is filling all govt positions with his al sunni brothers, no shia Moslems.
christians are the most intolerant set of people in Nigeria
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by abuuthmaan: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Firebomber:
Lol...

interesting... well the school should let them wear there slavery identity oo

isn't this a clear sign that you suffering from verbal menstruation but I don't blame you for you or your womenfolk have been turned into sex and or marketing objects with no dignity...our women are precious gems and are covered in hijab just like we do not leave our money or anything precious to us outside but are kept safe

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by DAZZLEME88(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Would you stop in the middle of an exam to pray, because you are religious or walk out from a class to pray? The school is an institution and the rules are guidelines for conduct. If you knew the rules from the beginning and agreed to study there, why begin rebellion. Why didn't you challenge the rules from day one or go where you are allowed to dress how you choose. Soon this issue will get to the military., let's see.

drlateef:

In a school that belongs to all tax payers? If the school prevents you from worshipping your Christian God, would you say the same thing?

6 Likes

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by hspda: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
four4:
but the school public school, both Christians, Muslim, and traditionalist taxes were used to built the school

You have been misguided. Mission schools were built by missionaries who MO brought Christianity to this part of the world. The inability of christians to uphold and maintain it necessitated Government taking over to sponsoring them.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by OJODEL10(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
muslims and troubles is like buhari and jubril!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by daroz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
The parents of the little girl are very very mad. They want to force a Christian school to accept their Hijab. If they so much love the hijab, why not take their daughter to an Islamic school?

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by efighter: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
flyca:
For those who did no see it, the incident happened in St Peters College! A Christian missionary school!

Give them an inch, they want a mile!
Tufiakwa!

Any school whose teachers are paid by the government is definitely not a missionary school be in Christian or Muslim.
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Why must hausa wear hijab everywhere they go? igbo dey local jigida everytime?

Very ignorant and stupid statement. angry
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by lanas: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hmmmm.... yeye de smell
Hope d plaintiff is aware of d fact dat we hav other students of different religion. Trying to seek undue justice in d name of freedom of thought n interest is likely to cause a "riot" dressing pattern in d school as others are likely to claim same freedom by imbibing their own religious dressing pattern. UI staff school is a typical example n d case lingers. My advice is if u must bring religion to school den look out for d Islamic school which will share same belief wt u.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by OfficialAPCNig: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jonathan:
christians are the most intolerant set of people in Nigeria
Moslems are terrorists except shia moslems
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by BiyeR: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
[I guess you don't understand simple English, the write up says Gateway quote author=flyca post=74082439]For those who did no see it, the incident happened in St Peters College! A Christian missionary school!

Give them an inch, they want a mile!
Tufiakwa![/quote]
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by bornwealth2981(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
How I wish non Muslim students will also resume school with their religious dressing code, maybe they'll calm their nonsense down.......
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by BiyeR: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
What has rosary got to do with Hijjab?
Biscuits:
Is Islam a religion of hate, discord and strife?...why expose this little girl to such antics? I am Catholic and the ist time my sister went to school in Ireland she was asked not to wear her rosary anymore to school we promptly obeyed and she wore it as soon as she entered the house, it didn't stop her from been catholic, today she is their head female pupil, an all star athlete with full scholarship for Bsc upon graduation, i wonder what would have happened had we gone around raising dust and causing problems...live and lets live
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Biscuits:
Is Islam a religion of hate, discord and strife?...why expose this little girl to such antics? I am Catholic and the ist time my sister went to school in Ireland she was asked not to wear her rosary anymore to school we promptly obeyed and she wore it as soon as she entered the house, it didn't stop her from been catholic, today she is their head female pupil, an all star athlete with full scholarship for Bsc upon graduation, i wonder what would have happened had we gone around raising dust and causing problems...live and lets live

In other words Muslims should allow their rights be violated just like that.
Pls tell me how would this girl's modest dressing of wearing of Hijab violate anybody's right or interfere with her own or any of the pupils learning; or in the remotest way affect the school's function/performance?
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by haladadon: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Since Christians no longer want to dress like Mary mother of Jesus, but reveal their body for marketing & being sexsy, then let them convert to free masonry, for materialism has destroyed this religion. However freedom of religion is enshrined in our constitution, if you don't like it, jump in the lagoon.

I hope you know that this is a Christian School too. what about the freedom of christians in that same school or the laws set for that school by the Christian owners.
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by four4: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
hspda:

You have been misguided. Mission schools were built by missionaries who MO brought Christianity to this part of the world. The inability of christians to uphold and maintain it necessitated Government taking over to sponsoring them.
I do not known if you read the post or you re just commenting base on headline but naval the less, I don't known if you read this part from the post ..............

"The claimant’s father said that his daughter was denied access to the classroom at St. Peters’ College, Olomore with the principal relying on a supposed Memorandum of Understanding between the Christian Missionaries and the State Government that the students of the school would not be allowed to use hijab.

He said, on the recommendations of the principal and Zonal Education officer, Aisha was taken to Gateway Junior Secondary school for enrolment, but only to be denied access to the classroom after completing all registration formalities"
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by RTSC: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am yet to see Muslim sue any igbo state.

Dem no born dem well.

You can't change our way of life with your nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by dalass(f): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
four4:
but the school is public school and both Christians, Muslim, and traditionalist taxes were used to built the school
Read it well...Its a public school for ALL . Not to come and show your religious beliefs but learn and surely that does not need hijab
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by lastmessenger: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
South west is in for it. Almost turning to become like one of them northern states. We are watching and we waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by Athena4: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
abuuthmaan:

isn't this a clear sign that you suffering from verbal menstruation but I don't blame you for you or your womenfolk have been turned into sex and or marketing objects with no dignity...our women are precious gems and are covered in hijab just like we do not leave our money or anything precious to us outside but are kept safe
Blah blah blablah . Enter Abuja and see your precious hijab covered women standing on street ends at night and entering different alhaji vehicles. Who do you people think you're deceiving? Enter Kano and drink in the bubbling Sight of hijab covered prostitutes for miles. Pls respect yourself.Most Moslem women I know hate your hijab and will not hesitate to exchange it for skimpy clothing when afforded the chance.So who are you deceiving?A wolf is a wolf even in sheep's clothing.Wearing ur stûpid thing doesn't make any difference to how malignant you all are to humanity. Utterly Wicked creatures.

7 Likes

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by Kdon2: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
reicherMan:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/hijab-9-year-old-pupil-drags-ogun.html

Awon unserious people.! Fighting stupid fight like say na so dem holy reach.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by notoriousbabe: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
I ate Islam
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by gafoo4u: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Slynation:
There is hunger in the land and someone is tryna use that as an advantage, It's very simple, if the school has banned the use of hijab anybody not comfortable with it should kindly change his/her withdraw his/her ward from such schools

I don't think you even know what you were saying. She should not use Hijab in a public sch or private sch? People like you are the reason why we had a lot of religious crisis in this country despite the fact that you know what constitution says about the issue. It was clearly stated in your Bible that women should cover their heads but due to your hatred for Islam and your love for sins and hypocrisy, you would never speak the truth even if you are practising lawyers.
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by Anubiri(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
DLifeless1:
Some People just love to enjoy trouble.

Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by BEASTER(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
How can a 9 year old pupil sue the management of her school for denying her civil right? You just imagine Nigerian talk? A pupil that can not even construct a bag sentence is now claiming that her right is violated. May GOD forgive us. Moreover the said child is just 9 years below 18 years which is minor so I advice the parents of this child not to destroy the future of their child if really they are her biological parents. If I my ask further, I hope before given an admission, there are lay down rules and regulations guiding the operations of any institutions of learning, especially uniform specification. So those criminal behind religious disparities should stay away clearly because having successful stealing our money ' National Treasury' will come down here to fill our ears with religious differences. I beg all Nigerians in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST if you believe in HIM and prophet Muhammad that let's unit as one and fight back against those thieves and criminals even if it can cost our life and I bet you our future generation will come to enjoy our labour. Long live Nigerians
reicherMan:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/hijab-9-year-old-pupil-drags-ogun.html
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by albaniy1: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
Biscuits:

Your sister do get blablabla..... Ok

Profs or....... You know the rest.
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by Firebomber: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
abuuthmaan:

Lol, who is this hopeless fool again. indeed speaking grammar doesn't equate to intelligence

I guess your gigolo fake dead prophet use to have mestration while he was alive, briandead, come to my area and see the way your foolish hijabi girls are given birth to child without a father, lol they are so precious that they even bomb themselves.

indeed you cannot be a Muslim and Still be sane.
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by 777chizzo: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jonathan:
Christians are the most intolerant set of people in Nigeria
so...Muslims re most tolerant set of people in Nigeria right...?
Re: Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m by Yemi7up: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Slynation:
There is hunger in the land and someone is tryna use that as an advantage, It's very simple, if the school has banned the use of hijab anybody not comfortable with it should kindly change his/her withdraw his/her ward from such schools
They are sick. Crying over hijab all over as if Islam is new in the country or in the west.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. / 4 Things To Do If This Year's Admission Did Not Favour You / These Fascinating And Interesting Scenes Will Change How You Picture Our Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.