Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) (47992 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Jubiliee: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Educated fools
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Another devil and coward from Igbo extraction. Keep on deceiving the fools:Peter Tosh once sang "Only The Fools Die".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
gr8tone:
Are Igbos slaves in Nigeria?

Nigeria is the slave colony of the Sokoto Emirate and everyone in it is their slave

I love their struggle but this Igbo/Israel of thing is getting me confused as to how did they get here. Maybe they need repatriation

Everyone migrated from somewhere. Don't be surprised that 10 thousand years ago, nobody lived in the area called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by nograv: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Even as a man who is half igbo, I spit on him...

Useless man. I remember those boys who died face down in puddles of mud for the IPOB cause.

As this clown spirited himself to safety in Israel

Mtcheww ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by phemyj(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
freedomforall30:
Afonja will be looking at him like this, with anger and evil intent.
WHY DIDN'T HE CAME OUT DURING OBJ TENURE. U Igbos are NOT A PROBLEM TO YORUBA's. WE HAVE YOUR MEDICINE SINCE 1800. just mind the gap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
freedomforall30:
Afonja will be looking at him like this, with anger and evil intent.

Don't mind afonja, that is how they are imposing Atiku on us we are not going to vote for atiku because biafra is our dream. when our director come back from israel biafra is going to leave Nigeria. the rising sun must shine and the zoo will fall

up biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by gidgiddy: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
nograv:
Even as a man who is half igbo, I spit on him...

Useless man. I remember those boys who died face down in puddles of mud for the IPOB cause.

As this clown spirited himself to safety in Israel

Mtcheww ...

So you remembered the boys who died face down in puddles of mud but you care nothing that your Nigerian Army went about shooting and Killing unarmed boys?

Do you know that even in war, the killing of an unarmed enemy Soldier is a war crime to even talk about killing unarmed civilians in peace time?

Don't spit on Nnamdi Kanu, it is not a crime for one to encourage his people to seek their freedom and independence. Spit on the Nigerian Army for their criminal and cowardly conduct of killing unarmed people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari really dealt with this guy that he confuse buhari with Jubrin or jubril or jibril.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Champele(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is not Nnamdi Kanu. thought ipopigs say he was killed. they must have clone him. this is Ishmael, from Israel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Nnamdi KANU claimed Buhari is dead, I still don't understand why he refuse to come back to the Zoo
hmm very fantastic question.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
grandstar:
The Jews are a semitic race like the Arabs while Igbo's are blackie like me? How come they are descendants of Isreal Jacob?

You maybe black or blackie, Ndigbo are not black!!!! Please desist from this idiotic juxtaposition of you being blackie and Igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by grandstar(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dedetwo:

You maybe black or blackie, Ndigbo are not black!!!! Please desist from this idiotic juxtaposition of you being blackie and Igbo.

Igbo's are negros! You're 110% black!

The worst lie are the ones we tell ourselves!

Igbo's carry go!

So you look like the man below?

Kindly show us your picture? grin grin grin grin

Be sincere which among the 2 do you resemble?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by ThatFairGuy: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2018
I dare this coward albino fugitive to step into Nigeria and see how he becomes monkey FOREVER in the ZOO prison.... Beware Ipob Youth terrorist, DANGER ZONE cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Wow, and this is what my own showed me here.
lol fool look at the clock opposite ur imputs it shows the searches come from you alone grin learner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by lonelydora: 1:13am On Dec 23, 2018
moscobabs:
Nnamdi KANU claimed Buhari is dead, I still don't understand why he refuse to come back to the Zoo

Where is Tompolo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Godson32(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2018
moscobabs:
because Jubril is still alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by verifiablefacts: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2018
moscobabs:
has python finished dancing?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Billionaire09: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2018
ednut1:
Coward . After all his mouth he fled lol. He fit no dey israel self. Just use d woman snap pic

The same way Mohammad fled from Mecca.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by shegxyy(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2018
They should all turn their heads, I want to check something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by gidgiddy: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2018
millionaireman:

Because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta, Yoruba seat glued to dysfunctional one Nigeria.

Guess why Igbos bring your Yoruba into discussion about Biafra.

The unity of Nigeria is all about Oil.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by vindisick: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

The unity of Nigeria is all about Oil.
That is the simple truth. Nothing more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by gbishman: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2018
A coward dies a million deaths but heros die once
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by urahara(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2018
grandstar:
The Jews are a semitic race like the Arabs while Igbo's are blackie like me? How come they are descendants of Isreal Jacob?

Inferiority complex at work .

Despite the fact that this same Jews came to carry out DNA tests on this igbos and proved that they are 100 percent sub Saharan Africans and that they are closely related to yorubas .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by nograv: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

So you remembered the boys who died face down in puddles of mud but you care nothing that your Nigerian Army went about shooting and Killing unarmed boys?

Do you know that even in war, the killing of an unarmed enemy Soldier is a war crime to even talk about killing unarmed civilians in peace time?

Don't spit on Nnamdi Kanu, it is not a crime for one to encourage his people to seek their freedom and independence. Spit on the Nigerian Army for their criminal and cowardly conduct of killing unarmed people.

We all know the Nigerian army is a violent and largely unprofessional force.. That is no secret..

What I take issue with is asking your people to put their lives on the line. They answer your call in a desire for greater Democracy, rule of law and freedom.

While he takes flight at the first sign of trouble and relaxes in Israel. The only man who I will follow is one who leads from the front.

From Nelson Mandela, Alexander the Great, Spartacus, Shaka Zulu and Hannibal these men's names will echo through history.

Why? because they bled with their men and led by example from the FRONT!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
nograv:

We all know the Nigerian army is a violent and largely unprofessional force.. That is no secret..

What I take issue with is asking your people to put their lives on the line. They answer your call in a desire for greater Democracy, rule of law and freedom.

While he takes flight at the first sign of trouble and relaxes in Israel. The only man who I will follow is one who leads from the front.

From Nelson Mandela, Alexander the Great, Spartacus, Shaka Zulu and Hannibal these men's names will echo through history.

Why? because they bled with their men and led by example from the FRONT!!!

Since the Nigerian Army is a violent and unprofessional force, then the problem isn't Kanu. This is the symbol of a failed state when an Army is shooting those they are paid to protect. Any of us can get killed by the Nigerian Army at any time. Kanu is not sending anyone out to die, he is sending them to exercise their constitutional right to freedom of expression and protest. If the authorities decide to kill people for exercising their right, don't blame Kanu.

As for going to Israel, Kanu was in his house when the Nigerian Army came to murder him. What did you expect Kanu to do? To relax and let his enemies kill him? He made his escape to the country that will keep him safe. There is no point for Kanu to present himself to his enemies to be slaughtered
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
phemyj:
WHY DIDN'T HE CAME OUT DURING OBJ TENURE. U Igbos are NOT A PROBLEM TO YORUBA's. WE HAVE YOUR MEDICINE SINCE 1800. just mind the gap

Low IQ afonja, inferior things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mgbadike80:
shuku shuku guguru Ohamumudike

Fixed cool cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by grandstar(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
urahara:

Inferiority complex at work .

Despite the fact that this same Jews came to carry out DNA tests on this igbos and proved that they are 100 percent sub Saharan Africans and that they are closely related to yorubas .

I'm proud of being black. I'm actually dark skinned.

The best skin is your follow come any day and i love dark skinned ladies.

All races are beautiful for in an awe inspiring way I am wonderfully made! Psalms 139

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by nograv: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Since the Nigerian Army is a violent and unprofessional force, then the problem isn't Kanu. This is the symbol of a failed state when an Army is shooting those they are paid to protect. Any of us can get killed by the Nigerian Army at any time. Kanu is not sending anyone out to die, he is sending them to exercise their constitutional right to freedom of expression and protest. If the authorities decide to kill people for exercising their right, don't blame Kanu.

As for going to Israel, Kanu was in his house when the Nigerian Army came to murder him. What did you expect Kanu to do? To relax and let his enemies kill him? He made his escape to the country that will keep him safe. There is no point for Kanu to present himself to his enemies to be slaughtered

My brother many armies across the globe are unprofessional and dangerous. Look at China, poised to be the largest economy on the planet. Look what they are doing to the Uighurs (a non han chinese minority). If you question Chinese authority if you arent killed you are reeducated.. Currently a million Uighurs are being forcibly indoctrinated to love their oppressors..

We are not in disagreement about the nature of the Nigerian army and by extension political elite. However, I am not a believer in the Biafran movement as we tried it before and we suffered as a people enormously. My father wont even talk about what he saw or what happened back then!!!

As I have said before and will say again. God bless those young men died face down in the mud for their beliefs, while Nnamdi fled.. He is a coward and nothing more.. You celebrate that clown while you dont spare a thought for the families who lost their sons. They are the real heroes, not this fool enjoying the sun in Tel Aviv.

Also you asked whether he shouldnt have run? I already gave you many examples of men willing to die for their beliefs and some of them did. Any movement that lasted had leaders willing to die for the cause. Kanu was not, so he failed the first test of leadership..

You also did not address why great men are remembered fondly by the men they led. Probably because you know very well you cant.

Add that fool Ojukwu to the list as well, how many great Igbo minds were snuffed out by the war he started. Like Kanu he too fled like a dog...

Men like you are the worst. Willing to shed the blood of others for your beliefs. While you risk nothing. If I ever took up arms in Nigeria, I would be in the trenches with my brothers fighting for a just cause.. Not fleeing at the first sign of danger..

Mtchew..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by gidgiddy: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2018
nograv:

My brother many armies across the globe are unprofessional and dangerous. Look at China, poised to be the largest economy on the planet. Look what they are doing to the Uighurs (a non han chinese minority). If you question Chinese authority if you arent killed you are reeducated.. Currently a million Uighurs are being forcibly indoctrinated to love their oppressors..

We are not in disagreement about the nature of the Nigerian army and by extension political elite. However, I am not a believer in the Biafran movement as we tried it before and we suffered as a people enormously. My father wont even talk about what he saw or what happened back then!!!

As I have said before and will say again. God bless those young men died face down in the mud for their beliefs, while Nnamdi fled.. He is a coward and nothing more.. You celebrate that clown while you dont spare a thought for the families who lost their sons. They are the real heroes, not this fool enjoying the sun in Tel Aviv.

Also you asked whether he shouldnt have run? I already gave you many examples of men willing to die for their beliefs and some of them did. Any movement that lasted had leaders willing to die for the cause. Kanu was not, so he failed the first test of leadership..

You also did not address why great men are remembered fondly by the men they led. Probably because you know very well you cant.

Add that fool Ojukwu to the list as well, how many great Igbo minds were snuffed out by the war he started. Like Kanu he too fled like a dog...

Men like you are the worst. Willing to shed the blood of others for your beliefs. While you risk nothing. If I ever took up arms in Nigeria, I would be in the trenches with my brothers fighting for a just cause.. Not fleeing at the first sign of danger..

Mtchew..

Try to be more enlightened. Don't use China as an example here. China is not a democracy like Nigeria. In a democracy, you are accorded certain rights. Amongst these rights is freedom of expression. If in expressing themselves and exercising their right to protest, the Nigerian Army or police kills anyone, particularly unarmed protesters, it is murder. It is the duty of you and I to call out the authorities when they are doing the wrong thing, not find excuses for them to continue with impunity. Kanu cannot be blamed for the death of any protester, these are people killed while exercising rights accorded to them in the constitution. Blame those who shot at them for commiting murder

In the Biafran movement of today, nobody is talking about war any more. What people are asking for is referendum. Britain gave Scotland referendum in 2014. If Britain can give one of its areas referendum, there is no reason why Nigeria which they created, cannot give Kanu's people the same.

It would be very stupid of Kanu to see his enemies coming to kill him and he will just relax and let them slaughter him to prove he is brave. Kanu is prepared to die for his beliefs but that does not mean he will make himself a gift to his enemies. Only a fool presents himself to his enemies to be slaughtered.

Kanu could have stayed back in the comfort of London and continued with his Radio Biafra. But he returned fearlessly to Nigeria in 2015, spent 2 years in jail, was charged with treason, suffered Python dance. Does this really sound to you like a coward?

As for Ojukwu, have you ever wondered why most Igbos love Ojukwu in death despite the fact he led them in war and lost millions of them? This is because Igbos know that Ojukwu fought their freedom and liberation same as George Washington led his fellow Americans to fight for American independence. The only difference is that Ojukwu failed. How can I feel bad towards a man who fought for my freedom? That is one thing you will never understand about Igbos, we treasure freedom fighters like Ojukwu and Kanu because we value freedom.

Today in Nigeria, Boko Haram, killer Herdsmen Aand Niger Delta militants cultists are all armed and killing people everyday. But it is unarmed IPOB that have killed nobody that your government decided to kill in the hundreds. To this day, not one single armed Killer Herdsman has ever been killed, despite the fact that they have killed thousands of Nigerians this year alone. But if it is unarmed Nnamdi Kanu, your government will declare Python dance and invade his house to kill people.

Of course, all this injustice is not what you care about. The only thing you care about is why Kanu will not present himself to be killed so you can carry on with your fraudulent "one Niferia"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) by nograv: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Try to be more enlightened. Don't use China as an example here. China is not a democracy like Nigeria. In a democracy, you are accorded certain rights. Amongst these rights is freedom of expression. If in expressing themselves and exercising their right to protest, the Nigerian Army or police kills anyone, particularly unarmed protesters, it is murder. It is the duty of you and I to call out the authorities when they are doing the wrong thing, not find excuses for them to continue with impunity. Kanu cannot be blamed for the death of any protester, these are people killed while exercising rights accorded to them in the constitution. Blame those who shot at them for commiting murder

In the Biafran movement of today, nobody is talking about war any more. What people are asking for is referendum. Britain gave Scotland referendum in 2014. If Britain can give one of its areas referendum, there is no reason why Nigeria which they created, cannot give Kanu's people the same.

It would be very stupid of Kanu to see his enemies coming to kill him and he will just relax and let them slaughter him to prove he is brave. Kanu is prepared to die for his beliefs but that does not mean he will make himself a gift to his enemies. Only a fool presents himself to his enemies to be slaughtered.

Kanu could have stayed back in the comfort of London and continued with his Radio Biafra. But he returned fearlessly to Nigeria in 2015, spent 2 years in jail, was charged with treason, suffered Python dance. Does this really sound to you like a coward?

As for Ojukwu, have you ever wondered why most Igbos love Ojukwu in death despite the fact he led them in war and lost millions of them? This is because Igbos know that Ojukwu fought their freedom and liberation same as George Washington led his fellow Americans to fight for American independence. The only difference is that Ojukwu failed. How can I feel bad towards a man who fought for my freedom? That is one thing you will never understand about Igbos, we treasure freedom fighters like Ojukwu and Kanu because we value freedom.

Today in Nigeria, Boko Haram, killer Herdsmen Aand Niger Delta militants cultists are all armed and killing people everyday. But it is unarmed IPOB that have killed nobody that your government decided to kill in the hundreds. To this day, not one single armed Killer Herdsman has ever been killed, despite the fact that they have killed thousands of Nigerians this year alone. But if it is unarmed Nnamdi Kanu, your government will declare Python dance and invade his house to kill people.

Of course, all this injustice is not what you care about. The only thing you care about is why Kanu will not present himself to be killed so you can carry on with your fraudulent "one Niferia"

This is why I like our people, we like to debate issues and resolve them with reason. You have raised some good points, I will readily admit that.

But on Nigeria, our country is a democracy only in name. I agree with you people should be able to exercise their right to protest, but we know that is not the case here. That is why I feel it was reckless to galvanise young people to protest knowing that means in a country like Nigeria. Yet again you have not lamented their deaths which is surprising to me. Every needless death in Nigeria is a tragedy. Not just the ones you can use as ammunition to further your agenda.

As for a referendum, I have no issue with it. But there are so many open questions? Which regions would be included in the referendum? The original Biafran territories included portions of the Niger Delta, should they be included in the breakaway republic? Would they want to be? Individuals like Asari Dukubo certainly do not regards themselves as Biafrans. Also what happens to Igbo like me in regions like Lagos, post independence we would instantly become foreigners in places we regard as home.

Finally will a more ethnically homogeneous nation be a solution to our ills? Even amongst Igbo groups there are various questions of core and non core igbo? All that will happen were Biafra to emerge, would that these cleavages would become more important. Leading to the same issues except in a smaller nation.

You stated that I believe in one Nigeria. I do reluctantly and for one reason alone. I have had the fortune of travelling and working around the globe. You do realise that the black race which includes the Igbo is either hated (Europeans) or looked down on (Asian). Nigeria as an entity is the only nation capable of being a global power as a black nation. Biafra would be too small and who else would take up the mantle if Nigeria collapsed? Ghana? South Africa? You know no other black nation can do it.

Look I agree with you the Hausa are very regressive in terms of their thinking and practices. I agree with historians who have often said that the Hausa's never really understood democracy. If you look at Hausa states prior to democracy they were largely feudal slave states. As for the Yoruba they are somewhat better than the Hausa, but they too have authoritarian instincts born of the feudal citystate system with power residing in the hands of all powerful Obas. Thus it is on us the Igbo to be beacons of light and show the other groups the way forward. At times Nigeria has worked and we Igbo were at the forefront. We can do it again with political savvynness and skill. Something that is lacking in the current set of political leaders.

I have always said the questions that Nnamdi raised about the failings with modern Nigeria were never wrong. What I took issue with was his ultimate message and approach. Listen to others from the new generation like Sowere, he too raises the same objections. But unlike Nnamdi is doing his best to reform the system from within. For now that is the best way forward in my opnion. I know that we can build a vision of Nigeria with a unified national identity that will work. But it would take great effort and bravery on the part of the young. When I walk around UAE I feel safe, it is muslim country and yet cities like Dubai are advanced and modern. The same goes for Turkey or Iran, why cannot we not do the same in the North? As for the South, the Judeo-Christian character of the region can be maintained, while embracing greater economic development. What say you to that vision?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.