Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) (60895 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by CastedGist: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerian disc Jockey, DJ cuppy pictured with Ikorodu Bois at the Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged event last night in Lagos.

As shared with caption...

A very big THANK YOU to everyone who supported and showed us massive love yesterday at @rhythmunplugged Thank you sooo much @rhythmunplugged for giving us this big opportunity to show ourselves to the world, we love you all!!!! this is our first time of performing on stage.
Thank you soooooo much for the love yesterday this mean a lot to us @cuppymusic @davidoofficial @dammykrane_worldstar @@rhythmunplugged @sashapofficial @zaki.the.grapher @officia_papii

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/dj-cuppy-poses-with-ikorodu-bois-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by CastedGist: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2018

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by sunnymix: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
#tocuppythistune

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by flejnr2(f): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cute boiz

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
So these boys don blow like that

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by oluwatosink: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nice. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
I pity this woman. She is trying hard to make it in an industry where mediocrity reigns. I feel she should hang her boots and settle for a desk job gotten through Daddy Otedola's connects.
She also has the opportunity to travel out and strive for recognition anywhere else. Any other job or profession is better than seeing her try hard while people bash her priviledged upbringing.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
ugly unintelligent thing

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Bobonowell(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
okay. cuppy my love �,
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by marriseller: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
To Cuppy this tune

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lol.. Ikorodu bois.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ikorodu bois don dey perform on stage?.

Wow..

When God say na your time, na your time Abeg.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by abbey621(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
I pity this woman. She is trying hard to make it in an industry where mediocrity reigns. I feel she should hang her boots and settle for a desk job gotten through Daddy Otedola's connects.
She also has the opportunity to travel out and strive for recognition anywhere else. Any other job or profession is better than seeing her try hard while people bash her priviledged upbringing.

You are pitying someone with enough money to buy you and 100 more? Are you okay? grin grin grin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Lekan1o1: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
So these one Don become celebrity now undecided
Hm
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Of all professions in the whole wife world,why DJ?

DJ is for schools school drop outs,low lives ,people from poor backgrounds with no other better thing to do with their lives.smh
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by akinszz: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
ugly unintelligent thing
etanu kill you there

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Tundeobama(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
My advicer if you this brilliant you won't be in poverty.what make you choose career for some1? Her pepsi deal is more than what an oil worker earns in a year.Her father can get her any job she is doing it because she finds joy in it that matters most.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Kingsleydr(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
neroflo:
cuppy is overrated angry angry angry

cmon man united.....let do this for mounrinho

WATCH THE MATCH LIVE HERE

Guy person go flog you cane oh

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
To cuppy this tune, press bress!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
she's unwillingly associating with the bois so dey can stop bashing her wack songs
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by pelhurmy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
This one papa don carry her reach final with three goals lead... Why she no go dey do like this undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
she's unwillingly associating with the bois so dey can stop bashing her wack songs
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by vikstandon(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cuppy stop rubbing ur baby food on these boys...you are making them uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Lucifer66(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
How many times did she suck their dicks like the whoree she is?
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Aliencraft(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
ugly unintelligent thing
Violence is not the answer.

Cute intelligent thing #positivevibe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by OrganicSoup: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Naughty you
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by theapeman4: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
CastedGist:
Nigerian disc Jockey, DJ cuppy pictured with Ikorodu Bois at the Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged event last night in Lagos.

As shared with caption...

A very big THANK YOU to everyone who supported and showed us massive love yesterday at @rhythmunplugged Thank you sooo much @rhythmunplugged for giving us this big opportunity to show ourselves to the world, we love you all!!!! this is our first time of performing on stage.
Thank you soooooo much for the love yesterday this mean a lot to us @cuppymusic @davidoofficial @dammykrane_worldstar @@rhythmunplugged @sashapofficial @zaki.the.grapher @officia_papii

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/dj-cuppy-poses-with-ikorodu-bois-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala
I prefer listening to mosquito than her song undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by OrganicSoup: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Naughty you

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:

Plus she totally lacks talent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / Fan Asks Funke Adesiyan: "Abi You Dey Make Money By Exposing Your Breasts?" / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.