Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Chronicles Of A Guy In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of A Guy In A Relationship (440 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of A Guy In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Fact file: I started keeping little beards because the woman i seem to love kinda likes it
She's called mummy music cos she has an angelic voice, coupled with the best smile in the world
Is she beautiful hell NO she is not, she is by far beyond it
Why do i fancy her? She got a good heart that's all
She wanna add flesh and get tall but i love her the way she is......
My love said am not romantic.
Really no denying the fact, but progress can be made
I wish she sees my little effort, and give me a pack at the back
Hell NO she wouldn't, she says i still owes her Xmas present
What can a Ross trying to grow from a rock do...
Maybe am not been conversant with reality,
I pray i don't loose her
Re: Chronicles Of A Guy In A Relationship by DjTboy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
EPL: Neymar blamed for Emery’s treatment of Ozil at Arsenal
Former Arsenal midfielder, Ray Parlour, has claimed that the acrimonious end to Unai Emery’s time at Paris Saint-Germain, is playing a part in his treatment of Mesut Ozil.
Emery failed to control an ego-packed PSG dressing room during his time in the French capital and fell out on numerous occasions with world-record signing, Neymar.
READ MORE https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/epl-neymar-blamed-for-emerys-treatment.html#more

Re: Chronicles Of A Guy In A Relationship by Heartbender: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
I sell and lease lands, houses, warehouses, etc and also deal on scrap vessels, tug boats, houseboats, etc as well as any kind of agro products. Kindly check my signature for my contact. Thanks
Re: Chronicles Of A Guy In A Relationship by Premiumwriter: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
As if the advertisers were waiting for op to open this thread.
Re: Chronicles Of A Guy In A Relationship by Nasri100(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
lol love how advertisers are shitting on this post grin

(1) (Reply)

/ My Girlfriend Had A Boyfriend Before Me. Should I Break Up With Her? / Stripping Off [chapter 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.