Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. (1871 Views)

Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! / Earn 1- 2$ Daily For Free! Earn While Surfing The Net / A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. by owillowill: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
oluwilliams111@gmail.com
Re: The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. by Kokugraphics(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2018
olufemiakande44@gmail.com

OP your number is not on WhatsApp
Re: The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. by miztarLucky(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2018
I'm intersted pls
Luckystarboy64@gmail.com
Re: The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. by sirraw: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
laydoh:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders. Hope you all had a splendid day.
Am gonna try to be very concise with what I wanna say.
To my fellow legit hustlers who have been involved with Google Adm, Facebook research app, surveys, and have earned from them, I am very sure this aint gonna be new to you.
This is the talk of the town at the moment. No one will be demanding anything from you, it is totally free all through. You ain't paying nobody no fucking shit.
All am gonna ask you to do is to download a puffin browser and get a US phone number which I am gonna give you.
I only need 15 people with the following ;
1.Dedicated
2.have access to a working email.
3.have access to the internet.
4.know their way around the internet.
Please I don't want people who don't even know how to search on Google.
If interested, DM me asap on the number on my signature or drop your email.
This is a hot cake.

I am interested, kindly send link to
Re: The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. by klasiknonie(f): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
laydoh:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders. Hope you all had a splendid day.
Am gonna try to be very concise with what I wanna say.
To my fellow legit hustlers who have been involved with Google Adm, Facebook research app, surveys, and have earned from them, I am very sure this aint gonna be new to you.
This is the talk of the town at the moment. No one will be demanding anything from you, it is totally free all through. You ain't paying nobody no fucking shit.
All am gonna ask you to do is to download a puffin browser and get a US phone number which I am gonna give you.
I only need 15 people with the following ;
1.Dedicated
2.have access to a working email.
3.have access to the internet.
4.know their way around the internet.
Please I don't want people who don't even know how to search on Google.
If interested, DM me asap on the number on my signature or drop your email.
This is a hot cake.

classicruth@gmail.com
Re: The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. by macjurek(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Email: macomogege@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

BRT Ticketing Agency / Can You Stake #500,000 On Football Bet? / To Be Launched By 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.