Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Gtbank Test On 11th Aug - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test On 11th Aug (7101 Views)

Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Oceanic Bank Test In Enugu Sat. 11th Aug. Tomorow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by muyistik(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
HOW FAR HAS ANY BODY GOTN THEIR MAIL ABOUT THAT TEST NEXT WEEK , ALSO WAS IT FROM THIS THEIR iRECRUITMENT WHATEVER.
PLS I WANT 2 ASK HAS THERE BEEN ANYBODY WHO DID GTB RECRUITMENT PROCESS BUT GOT TO INTERVIEW LEVEL STAGE BUT FAILED AND WAS EITHER GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE TO DO INTERVIEW , OR EVEN TO START ALL OVER AGAIN IN THEIR NEXT RECRUITMET EXERCISE TO START FROM WRITING ENTRY LEVEL TEST AGAIN.
THANKS
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by afternysc(f): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
is this different from the test they conducted about 2 weeks bak? or continuation?
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
got the same invitation too, though this is the first time.
@Poster, make urself clear. have u been in for the test before? if so, guess ur being given a chance or it was a mistake. all the same, try to be there at ilupeju come next week.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
na wah ooo,who n who has gotten the invitation?if u ve nt gotten any ,open up as well
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by benakomah: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
abuja venue n date pls
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2010
abuja venue plz
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2010
they ve wrote a test at abuja last week for those up country
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Muyistik-i got to the final stage of the interview bt lost it,struggled so hard 4 them to do another bt they refused,the only thing that can be done is to reapply after 6 months,u know how their process takes time.if anything can b done let me know pls.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Sholiza: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2010
House,pls where in Ilupeju is the venue of the Aug 11th GTbank test and what time? is it for entry level only?
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2010
Sholiza:

House,pls where in Ilupeju is the venue of the Aug 11th GTbank test and what time? is it for entry level only?

Were you called for the test? If yes, its at town planning way, by 9:30am on wed 11th august. I guess its for entry level. Best of lucks.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by muyistik(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
@hotd, hey wots happening , i saw ur reply how can this happen embarassed embarassed , after all info i gave you , i didnt want what happen to me to happen to you , oh God , pls pls pls , explain further what happend that day of your interview, also hotd , i dont know oh but i did my interview in February 2010, and its six months ago now , and nothing from their side , even i spoke to allison and he told me that any1 who has gone as far as final interview cant be called again for entry level recruitment process. I still believe in miracles sha smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Muyistik, I have a little prob. Want to knw, do they fuss about not coming with your Id?In the mail, we aer requested to com wit identificatn documents like drivers licence, national id . Sad thing, I misplaced mine 2 weeks ago, and was told to come on the 20th for a new one. What can I do?
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Sorex: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Mcleo: I suggest you go with a photocopy of your ID if you have one and be prepared to explain your case to the presiding official at the venue in case you're challenged. Relax, I do not see this as a big deal if handled with some confidence on your path.
By the way, is it possible to gate-crash for the test? can you advise on other things requested to be brought to the test venue on wed.?
Finally, I get an error page each time I try to update my profile on iRecrutment. do you have any hints?

Thanks,
Sorex
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Sorex:

@Mcleo: I suggest you go with a photocopy of your ID if you have one and be prepared to explain your case to the presiding official at the venue in case you're challenged. Relax, I do not see this as a big deal if handled with some confidence on your path.
By the way, is it possible to gate-crash for the test? can you advise on other things requested to be brought to the test venue on wed.?
Finally, I get an error page each time I try to update my profile on iRecrutment. do you have any hints?

Thanks,
Sorex

Thanks. So bad, I dnt have a photocopy of the licence. I'd face up to them. Other things to bring are a passport photo, calculator and a print out of the invitation letter from allison abraka of gt bank. Gate crashing? Never witnessed their test scenario. U culd try ur luck.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Sorex: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
Thanks Mcleo.
Can you possibly forward the invitation to sesan251@yahoo.com? I believe it would afford me an entry at least,
I'd really appreciate if you can help here. Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
There culd be a problem with doing this. You know,its going to show fwd on the mail you'l receive if am to forward it to u. As such, my e-mail add will reflect there on the print out. I believe they'd be on the look-out for this, since they are probably aware of its possibility.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Sorex: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2010
hmmm, good point. Thanks man, you've been of great help. Wish you all the best!
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
Thanks for d understanding.
U cn add me on ymessgr so I fill u in on any job info; mcleodavids2@yahoo.co.uk
Best of luck bro. God go do am!
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by amyangel1: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
wat d prerequisite needed 2 be called 4 d text is it 2.1 pls ans me
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
Were you called for the test? I don't think there is any such prerequisite, tho you apply online and those questions are asked already.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Efehiaea(f): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
I have been invited for a test before around june and we were told we would be contacted later, whether we pass or fail, we wud be told but till today i have not been contacted.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
I believe they'd reach you guys. So, how did it go? Were u guys many? Did they fuss abt id cards? Was gate crashing allowed?
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by muyistik(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Mcleo007, well bros , i dont know sha, how the circumstances can be but men!!!! with gtb recruitment you must never be caught unawares , i will advise the test is still on wednesday, you can go to head office itself speak to allison himself about it , take copies of any credentials that can identify you ( waec result , school id of your uni etc even a sworn affidavite) well i am wishing all the success you deserve , for someone who has written number of gtb tests , pls, pls ,pls ,pls ,pls go thru the shl past questions online and try get hard copy and practise more , then after the test dont panick or fret just wait patiently for them to contact you ok.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Muyistik, God bless yuo bro. You jst lifted ma spirit. I'd go with my waec result and baptismal card. Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by muyistik(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
BROS IT IS WELL WITH YOU AM JUST DOING MY PART IN THIS YOUR MIRACLE IN GETIN THE JOB , PLS TAKE THEWAEC FORGET BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE AND STILL TRY CHECK HEAD OFFICE TMRW IT WONT HURT JUST TO MAKE SURE WE ARE NOT MAKING WRONG ASSUMPTIONS. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
muyistik pls can we ve a private chat on yahoomessenger?add me on chykeandluv@yahoo.ca
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Mcleo007(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Muyistik, miracle indeed. I'd go to their head office tomoro. Hope to get a +ve feed. Thanks all d same.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
@MUYISTIK-i was just nervous dat day,i dont know why.it was aaron mosugu dat interviewed me with one other lady,theve resumed trainee,bt sum1 tld me u can reaply after six months.its realy painful bt life must go on.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by efeokoro: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
hi haus
pls i need help here.i got a mail from dem to com on d 18th for a test,but rite now i cant find d mail anywhere in my mail box and it is suppose to b my gate pass.pls i'll like u guys to furnish me wit d email adress/fone number of d hr guy dat sent us d mails so i can lay my complain.i blive d name was allison okala or somtin of dat nature.
tnx pple,i appreciate.
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by amyangel1: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
Efe is gtbank writin another test on d 18th of dis mth again?
Re: Gtbank Test On 11th Aug by efeokoro: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
amy yes.at least dats wat the mail dey sent to me said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) / Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here / Shoprite Is Recruiting For Upcoming Sangotedo,ajah Axis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.