Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Auto Desktop Wallpaper Changer Using Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Auto Desktop Wallpaper Changer Using Network (1532 Views)

Don't Fall For This: Classic Facebook "Color Changer" Scam Makes A Big Return / Any Efficient Proxy Software Or Ip Changer? / Voice Changer Software(fake Voice) On Mobile(female/male)(mature Voice,e.t.c) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Desktop Wallpaper Changer Using Network by mj(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
I need help with this project, my brother works with Galaxy Backbone, whenever his in the office the desktop wallpaper of the laptop changes to that of the office showing the address, image etc, on the desktop, but when the laptop is connected to another internet access it does not show it, dats my challenge. can some pls pull this. Thanks.
Re: Auto Desktop Wallpaper Changer Using Network by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
It is the work of the net administrator.

Once he uses the network, the network considers him a workstation and applies the same background on all systems.Its just some network settings.

I have worked with some stuff like that, mostly it is used for ads by some companies,

(1) (Reply)

Can I Unlock Visaphone Ec226 Modem? / Buy A Brand New Laptop For Just 14k (fourteen Thousand Naira Only!) / Hp Probook 4730 Core I5 8gb 640gb 17.3'' Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.