Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) (10677 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Igboblog: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'Forensic Evidence'(Photos)

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has released another shocking evidence to back up his claim that President Muhammad Buhari has been replaced with one Jubril from Sudan.

Kanu shared the picture of President Buhari presenting his budget and his picture in 2015 and asked people to study the left ear.

In his words,

"Study the left ear of the man that read the budget presentation this week."

"Compare it with the left ear of Buhari in 2015."

"Are the ears the same?",he said.

Stay with Igbere TV.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/495502/breaking-jubril-nnamdi-kanu-releases-fresh-forensic-evidencephotos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
LoL

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Kenekingisback: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Amazing analysis

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by sehin79(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
kanu the big fool so if you add weight your facial and ear structure would not change abi..
comparing 2 completing different pictures...

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by mycar: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
sehin79:
kanu the big fool so if you add weight your facial and ear structure would not change abi..

Anụ

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by ndaman25: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
any learned person that believe this crap should just be sent to Yaba-left

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by thunder74(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
sehin79:
... And weight will replace lost or cut hear too?

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by mightyhazell: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
How bout somebody digs up some dirt about this jibril from Sudan ?? Like pictures and stuffs on his past life. This jubril wouldn't just come from nowhere, without past records.. I believe ipob has got the means and connection.. Instead of this ear stuffs that's hardly convincing

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Those Ears are Definitely not the Same....

I didn't say he is Jubrin oooo but those Ears are definitely not the same person!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
i guess Nnamdi is suffering from dementia.I don't know how he still get access to weeds even in Isreal.He needs to be taught the hardest lesson of his life, if that would only be able to reformat his brain.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by servercodes001: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Only a camel would believe a investigation by the pig-commader of the ipob pigs

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Blisplendor12(f): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hmm! it's becoming interesting. Come to think of it buhari's diastema is so obvious, while the other is not. APC! APC! APC. I hail thee

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by RockHard: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
Those Ears are Definitely not the Same....

I didn't say he is Jubrin oooo but those Ears are definitely not the same person!!

That is because both ears are not on the same side of his face; the picture was digitally flipped to make it appear as if you are looking at the same ear when in fact it is his other ear.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by demulepaul: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
servercodes001:
Only a camel would believe a investigation by the pig-commader of the ipob pigs
no let Nnamdi Kanu news gives you Afonjas nd abokiss sleepless night

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
RockHard:

That is because both ears are not on the same side of his face; the picture was digitally flipped to make it appear as of you are looking at the same ear when in fact it is the other ear.

Digital or non-Digital has nothing to do here!

The 2 Ears shown are not the same!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by AmadiAba: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Getting more interesting

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by RockHard: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

Digital or non-Digital has nothing to do here!

The 2 Ears shown are not the same!

They are not the same, yes, but that is because you are looking at his two ears in a way that the picture was doctored/flipped to make them look to be on the same side of his face or vantage point. In other words, they digitally flipped the position of his right ear (which is chipped) to make it look like it is in the position of his left ear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by 77up(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
This Israel bastard monkey should leave our dear President alone and face Reuven Rivlinhaba your President.

mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
jubril or buhari all we know is we are sendin d man in aso away

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Afamed: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
thunder74:
... And weight will replace lost or cut hear too?
Secessionists are worldwide known propagandists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by doctokwus: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
But that lump beside the left side of the mouth is still there na!
When Kanu brings up trivial issues like this, he distracts from the one and only task of sending buhari packing from Aso Rock,never to grace our leadership space again with his incompetence,semi literacy and bigotry.
Kanu looks like one being egged on by the APC, and maybe even indirectly being sponsored by same party agents to play to sentiments, in the process securing sympathy votes for and reducing Ibo votes for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Afamed: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abfinest007:
jubril or buhari all we know is we are sendin d man in aso away
Your 5% remains inconsequential

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Peacemaker5128: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cownu Piggyyeaster comparing mirrored picture against another picture that is not mirrored.
Cownu should show sympathy for these blothers too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by hustler86(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how the Igbos think, then I realize that they're not with their right senses of reasoning.... Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by deboysben(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
On a serious note l'm beginning to believe this Nnamdi Kanu of a man
The nose too are not the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
sehin79:
Dundi I never knew when you're in an intensive care you put on weight, you dull no be small
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Igboblog:
BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'Forensic Evidence'(Photos)

First photo is definitely mirrored.

I hope you people can grow past this presentation presentation presentation because this week alone I can’t count the number of mentions I’ve gotten because of budget presentation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Y
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
Old Buhari is sick and went to Britain ... Hum Haa went to Britain. He left our dear country and travelled abroad... Hum Haa travelled abroad The sickness turned worse now He can not return... Hum Haa cannot return Some angry Nigerians then rumoured his death... Hum Haa rumoured his death Then came his chief speaker who said he's alive... Hum Haa said he's alive The next week next week passed by and he never came back... Hum Haa never came back Then came a musician to hold a protest... Hum Haa hold a protest Old Buhari called him and threatened his life... Hum Haa threatened his life This made the musician to run hiperty hop... Hum Haa run hiperty hop If Old Buhari comes back, hardship will increase... Hum Haa hardship will increase And some of our youths will trek to Europe... Hum Haa trek to Europe This is not my writing, it's only a joke... Hum Haa it is only a joke To all of my friends u can copy dis post.. Hum Haa copy dis post if government catch you please dont mention my name

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by gbene: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
So the said jubrin's family can't be traced?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by RoyalUc(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
So NK still has the guts to talk. What actually amazes me is that people still listen to him.
I remember that some months ago, on the 3/9/2017 to be precise, when The Sun newspaper published an article, "A Biafran leader goes into hiding," NK while insulting OUK, made the following statements;

*It is Buhari and the Army that should be afraid of IPOB

*I will be taking IPOB(2million) to Abuja on the 17th for my court case. We shall take the fight to our enemy

*The greatest mistake buhari made was to have arrested me.

*Any day you hear i have been arrested, burn the Zoo.
Stating he can never run away. But where is he now?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / Lord Frederick Lugard (1858-1945) And Dame Flora Shaw (1852-1929) [pictures] / Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.